The Professional Wrestling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Showdown of Stars From Around The World Of Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PWP 9: Cloud Nine - Skullbreaker vs. Zayn Williamson

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh C. Duncan
Superstar
Superstar
Josh C. Duncan

PWP 9: Cloud Nine - Skullbreaker vs. Zayn Williamson Empty
PostSubject: PWP 9: Cloud Nine - Skullbreaker vs. Zayn Williamson   PWP 9: Cloud Nine - Skullbreaker vs. Zayn Williamson EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 1:35 pm

1 RP Max. 300 word minimum. Deadline is June 16th at 11:59 PM Eastern.
Back to top Go down
Skullbreaker
Superstar
Superstar
Skullbreaker

PostSubject: Re: PWP 9: Cloud Nine - Skullbreaker vs. Zayn Williamson   PWP 9: Cloud Nine - Skullbreaker vs. Zayn Williamson EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 4:04 pm

The scene opens outside the arena in Atlanta Georgia where Skullbreaker and his manager Christopher Darko are shown standing there.

Christopher Darko: My client Skullbreaker is not some small fool that is easily confused and that’s what his opponent for tonight Zayn Williamson will soon figure out. My client Skullbreaker isn't called that because of his nice deposition but because that he thrives on destroying people in that ring like the monster that I know that he is.

Skullbreaker walks back and forth in front of the camera.

Christopher Darko: My client Skullbreaker is no ordinary man as you can see before you, that he is a seven foot tall monster who weighs over three hundred pounds so it’s not going to be easy to get him off of his feet. I know you’re going to use that old cliché that the bigger the opponent then the harder he will fall when you drop him onto the mat but that’s just the thing there, can you drop the monstrous Skullbreaker or are you just blowing smoke?

Christopher Darko and Skullbreaker are just chilling and relaxing outside enjoying the nice breeze.

Christopher Darko: Don’t think for a second that you’re going to try and disconnect myself from Skullbreaker because that’s not going to work one bit, he works for me and only me so if I’m not there to tell him what to do and how to do it and when to do it then you’re just going to be left with an uncontrollable monster that will crush any and everything in his path to what he really wants and that’s the PWP World Heavyweight Championship.

Skullbreaker rips the hinges off the front door of the arena before Christopher Darko and his client Skullbreaker enters the arena.

The cameras pan inside the arena to catch up with them wherever they’re heading to right now.
Back to top Go down
believeINzayn
Superstar
Superstar
believeINzayn

PostSubject: Re: PWP 9: Cloud Nine - Skullbreaker vs. Zayn Williamson   PWP 9: Cloud Nine - Skullbreaker vs. Zayn Williamson EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 4:21 am

PWP 9: Cloud Nine - Skullbreaker vs. Zayn Williamson Tumblr_n6mz66ZIeQ1tdvllfo3_1280
OUT OF CHARACTER: I had to move into my new apartment sooner than expected which took a lot of my time away from the computer. Not going to lie. This rp is going to suck but at least I'm showing up. If I sign up again. Promise I'll have a better rp then.

In just a matter of a couple of hours PWP would be holding their ninth consecutive event. This event just happened to be called "Cloud Nine" and there was going to be quite a few people living on cloud nine going into this event. Specifically those that were on a winning streak and looked forward to keeping that streak along. Along with the PWP Heavyweight Champion. This was going to be a night for people to make a name for themselves. It was also going to be a night for brand spanking new talent that have never been seen before in PWP to get their names out there.

Now with that being said a camera found themselves turning on and they were inside what appeared to be a locker room right off the bat. Standing off to the distance a bit with the cameras directly on them appeared to be a tall slender man with a nice head full of red hair and not to mention a think beard that was just as red. He was hunched over for a brief moment lacing up his right wrestling boot. No sooner than he had finished tying his boot tight. He looked up and noticed the cameras right there before him. Almost right away this ginger haired man couldn't stop a huge smile from over coming his lips.

After taking a couple of steps towards the cameras. This young man found himself stopping right there where he stood and began to break the silence between him and the cameras. It's like he began speaking right to the cameras almost as if someone was watching at this very moment.

ZAYN WILLIAMSON: Hello there PWP. I am sure that many of you are sitting there with confused looks on your faces. Many of you are wondering just who the heck is this ginger with a Irish accent. Well allow me to go ahead and introduce myself. The name is Zayn Williamson and I'm obviously a professional wrestler. Here I am tonight set to make my official debut within PWP. Something that I have been waiting to do for a couple of weeks now. Ever since it was announced that I'd be taking on Skullbreaker.

There was a brief pause coming from the young Irish man at that moment. Anyone that was following PWP had likely heard of the match but the thing was they likely had no idea who either man was or what the two of them were capable of. After tonight though they were going to know firsthand what the both of them are capable of and what the both of them can bring to the table.

ZAYN WILLIAMSON: How fitting is it that this event is called "Cloud Nine" tonight? I say that because I feel like I'm on Cloud Nine. I feel on top of the world and I feel like for the first time I'm in a position where I can't be stopped. For the last couple years I have been spending time at the Untouchable Academy of Wrestling out in Chicago, Illinois. Being trained by one of the best wrestlers in the world and let me tell you something. It wasn't easy being trained by him. He was such a perfectionist. Everything had to be done right and if it wasn't - well then you paid for it. It was hard work. I left a lot of blood, sweat, and tears back at that school but I'm glad I made the decision to go there. It made me a better man and it made me the wrestler I want to be. So to finally be graduated and get the blessing to work for any wrestling company I want. To finally be ready to step in between the ropes in front of a large scale and to finally be able to show off what I can do. You bet you I'm excited. I'm riding high on a roller coaster of emotions and this roller coaster has a long way before it stops.

There was a firm nod coming from Zayn at that very moment. It was pretty obvious that he had an idea in where he wanted to go with things. Truth be told he was just warming up.

ZAYN WILLIAMSON: That leads me right to Skullcrusher and his mouth piece, Christopher Darko. It seems that Darko is the one calling the shots and dictating things for his so called monster. Now don't get me wrong. I believe that Skullcrusher is a dominate force. Look at the guy for crying out loud. He's massive. Super tall. Weighs probably close to three hundred pounds. His biceps are bigger than my head. The dude hides behind a mask. Anyone that wears a mask in wrestling is almost guaranteed to be a certified bad ass that does nothing but kick some serious ass. However as monsterous as Skullcrusher might be. Despite my lack of surprise, despite me not having someone in my corner, and despite me being new to this business. The one thing I promise I have that Skullcrusher doesn't have and that's heart.

From those few words it seemed like Zayn wasn't holding anything back. Straight out of the gate he was calling Skullcrusher out. Not only calling him out but calling out the man that had apparently taking responsibility for this monster. That was interesting and entertaining enough. Someone that could technically be classified as a rookie taking the bull by the horns and not backing down.

ZAYN WILLIAMSON: Skullcrusher, you might have someone to be able to do all your talking for you. You might have someone to do all your thinking for you. You might have someone to be doing all the insulting and the trash talking for you. You personally might be a monster and you personally might be dangerous. You personally might have everything on me in the book there is to have on someone. You might have learned your craft over the years and might have learned how to handle things with experience. But you can't learn to have a heart for this business. You can't learn to have more passion and determination than someone. You can't have someone give you a heart, give you that passion, or give you that determination. No sir, all of that comes within you and all of that comes with those that actually love and have a desire for what they do. I fit that bill, man. Wrestling is all I've ever wanted to be apart of when I was a kid. It's the only dream I ever had. It's the dream that's carried me as far as making it a reality and I'm this close. THIS CLOSE to making it a reality. You really think for one single solid second that I am going to suddenly lose the heart for this business all because I'm fighting someone bigger than me? You think I am going to suddenly lose the determination for this business all because I am facing someone that's dangerous? You really think that I am going to become less than passionate about this business all because someone talks trash about me for you? If that's what you or your little manager things. You got another thing coming to the both of you.

The Ginger Haired Irish Man was showing quite a bit of courage at that moment. Continuing onward with calling Skullcrusher and his advocate out. Continuing to draw attention to himself. Continuing to show that he wasn't easily scared and continued to either dig himself deeper into his own grave or continued to slowly get people to see him as a superstar. He licked his lips briefly and spoke once again with confidence.

ZAYN WILLIAMSON: Tonight will be the night that I step into the ring, the night where I give it everything I have, the night where I prove that the bigger they are the harder they fall, the night where the underdog overcomes all the odds placed in front of them, the night where I finally make a childhood dream a full blown reality, but more importantly it'll be the night I make everyone in PWP... BELIEVE IN ZAYN!

For a second or two Zayn just stood there looking right at the cameras with a smirk spread across his lips. He seemed confident, eager, and focused for his match up tonight. At the same time though that was normal for any normal person whom was excited about something. Zayn might not be so excited later in the night when he realized he was standing there in the ring with a monster. It was going to be a matter of the survival of the fittest. With that being said the cameras found themselves fading back out and leaving those to wonder what would happen when the two men stepped into the ring for the first time ever in PWP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PWP 9: Cloud Nine - Skullbreaker vs. Zayn Williamson   PWP 9: Cloud Nine - Skullbreaker vs. Zayn Williamson Empty

Back to top Go down

PWP 9: Cloud Nine - Skullbreaker vs. Zayn Williamson
Page 1 of 1