The Professional Wrestling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Showdown of Stars From Around The World Of Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PWP 4: Back For More - Skullbreaker vs. Noble Domino Jr.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh C. Duncan
Superstar
Superstar
Josh C. Duncan

PWP 4: Back For More - Skullbreaker vs. Noble Domino Jr. Empty
PostSubject: PWP 4: Back For More - Skullbreaker vs. Noble Domino Jr.   PWP 4: Back For More - Skullbreaker vs. Noble Domino Jr. EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 7:08 pm

1 RP Max. 300 word minimum. Deadline is November 16th at 11:59 PM Eastern.
Back to top Go down
Skullbreaker
Superstar
Superstar
Skullbreaker

PWP 4: Back For More - Skullbreaker vs. Noble Domino Jr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWP 4: Back For More - Skullbreaker vs. Noble Domino Jr.   PWP 4: Back For More - Skullbreaker vs. Noble Domino Jr. EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 4:36 pm

Its sunny bright San Jose, California where Skullbreaker later tonight will be taking none other than Noble Domino Jr. in that ring on the fourth show of the year for the promotion called The Professional Wrestling Project.

A small man is shown standing next to the giant monster of a man named Skullbreaker.

The little man looks up at the giant man as if to show affection and then orders Skullbreaker to enter the arena.

???: My name is Christopher Darko and I’m the manager of Skullbreaker and he’s going to be talking through me so anything he has to say, I will be saying them.

Christopher Darko: My client Skullbreaker has seen this man that goes by the name of Noble Domino Jr. around the wrestling business before in various organizations that he’s wrestled for and he wants Mr. NDJ to know that while he, himself hasn’t been in the ring in quite some time does it mean that he’s going to be a pushover because let’s be honest did you see the size of my monster, no one is pushing him anywhere he doesn’t want to go.

Skullbreaker and Christopher Darko make a beeline for the ring, they enter the ring as the theme music of Skullbreaker plays in the background for a bit before fading into the background.

Christopher Darko: My client Skullbreaker is a world renown wrestler so he’s doing you a favor wrestling you, NDJ because he’s already loaded with money and has children and grandchildren already in this business but he decided to return for one night only to get his hands on you and to teach you an old school lesson, an old school lesson that you won’t soon forget.

Skullbreaker has a steel chain wrapped around his fist as he looks into the cameras demonically as the lights lower and turn a dark hue of red as he shown now clutching the said chain as the voice of Christopher Darko can be heard cackling as he laughs as the entrance theme of Skullbreaker envelopes the arena and the audience.

It goes pitch black except for the dark hue of red spotlight on Skullbreaker and Chris Darko in the middle of the ring. It zooms in on the darkened titantron as it fades out backstage to the locker room area.
Back to top Go down

PWP 4: Back For More - Skullbreaker vs. Noble Domino Jr.
Page 1 of 1