The Professional Wrestling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Showdown of Stars From Around The World Of Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PWP 9: Cloud Nine - Jordan Caliband vs. Savannah

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh C. Duncan
Superstar
Superstar
Josh C. Duncan

PWP 9: Cloud Nine - Jordan Caliband vs. Savannah Empty
PostSubject: PWP 9: Cloud Nine - Jordan Caliband vs. Savannah   PWP 9: Cloud Nine - Jordan Caliband vs. Savannah EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 1:53 pm

1 RP Max. 300 word minimum. Deadline is June 16th at 11:59 PM Eastern.
Back to top Go down
Wild Cat
Superstar
Superstar
Wild Cat

PWP 9: Cloud Nine - Jordan Caliband vs. Savannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWP 9: Cloud Nine - Jordan Caliband vs. Savannah   PWP 9: Cloud Nine - Jordan Caliband vs. Savannah EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 11:54 pm

"One more time."

Savannah chuckles. She's leaning into the corner of the ring she now wrestle in at the Combat Zone.

"No, no talking Daft Punk hits here.  I'm a 'Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger' girl myself. What I'm talking about is Jordan Caliband and me, going one more time around the ring."

Another smile as she straightens up, giving the camera a better angle to look at.

"Frankly, I'm sorry it's just a regular match. We had both promised an all out battle, the least Josh could have done is to make it a battlefield. "

She shrugs. looking away from the camera for a second.

"Yes, I know I'm a bit late to protest. I've been busy the past couple of weeks, all right? What with Tim getting out of his coma, me getting fired and having to set up shop at a new fed on a more permanent basis than I had wanted? Can you blame a girl for not looking at the card?

It IS too bad though. Josh? If you're looking at this you still have time to put some fun into this tie breaker."

She settles down into the corner again, crossing her arms over her chest. Pity.

"Now, I'm not going to go off and say how I'm going to destroy Jordan- or some shit like that. We both know that isn't going to happen. We are both going into this match knowing full well what the other can do- because it's been done before.

All I can say is that you'd better be bringing the A- game Jordan. Because I'm bringing an ass kicking you'll never forget if you slip up just one little bit!"

She smiled at the camera.

"Of course, we could come up with something wicked for PWP 10 to keep this thing going…

See you in Atlanta."
Back to top Go down

PWP 9: Cloud Nine - Jordan Caliband vs. Savannah
Page 1 of 1