The Professional Wrestling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Showdown of Stars From Around The World Of Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PWP 7: All Win, No Sin - Zack Lifer vs. James Shark (c)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh C. Duncan
Superstar
Superstar
Josh C. Duncan

PWP 7: All Win, No Sin - Zack Lifer vs. James Shark (c) Empty
PostSubject: PWP 7: All Win, No Sin - Zack Lifer vs. James Shark (c)   PWP 7: All Win, No Sin - Zack Lifer vs. James Shark (c) EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 5:12 pm

1 RP Max. 300 word minimum. Deadline is April 15th at 11:59 PM Eastern.
Back to top Go down
Zack Lifer
Superstar
Superstar

PostSubject: Re: PWP 7: All Win, No Sin - Zack Lifer vs. James Shark (c)   PWP 7: All Win, No Sin - Zack Lifer vs. James Shark (c) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 12:34 am

March fourth, two-thousand eleven. That was the day I met Doctor Henry, a group meeting I wouldn't soon forget that reminded me about who I was supposed to be in this world - a different person than I've been pretending to be as of late. I wasn't this upbeat social outcast who tried his hardest to get the acceptance he didn't deserve, no. I was something else entirely, something I couldn't put my finger on even today.

"Tell me," Doctor Henry spoke to the group, men and women alike - maybe nine or ten - all sitting in chairs grouped in a circle, their eyes watching the psychologist with hateful eyes as if none of them believed they should even be here. See, that's the thing about most people around here in the Westview Mental Hospital. Most don't think they're crazy, it's the harsh truth of the insane for the most part. As far as they know, they're sane. As far as they know, the rest of the world outside these walls is the insane. The funny part is, I can't even deny that. It's probably true for all of us.

"Tell you what, Doc?" a man in a Boston accent suddenly retorted, a brown jacket around his shoulders and his jet black hair slicked back. He looked to be Italian, he even talked with his hands, as he slouched in his chair with a smug look on his face.

"Why are you here?" In all other occasions, this would be the easiest question you could possibly answer. Of course, in here, nothing was ever easy.

"They caught me trying to 'abduct' some chick who's car broke down on the highway, least that's what they'd tell ya," the Italian noted, his eyes concentrated ion Doctor Henry the whole while as he drew out his story. "Check it, I was just trying to be a good samaritan, help her out, ya know? Maybe take her to my place, get her all relaxed and then get 'rewarded' for my deeds, if ya know what I mean, Doc." His words got excitable, his eyes watching the rest of us. "Am I right, guys?!" A soft cheer stirred up between the inmates, the man sitting beside the Italian giving him an eager high-five with a wide grin on his face to the doctor's dismay.

"No, Ricardo. I'm afraid the reports say you kidnapped a seventeen year old high school student on the highway, raped her, and left the scene directly after. Does that ring a bell?" he spat, the rowdy crowd around me suddenly calming to a disappointed lull. "Now, anyone else want to tell me their story?" His brown hues searched the circle, looking into each and every one of our eyes until finally concentrating on mine. A smirk danced across his face, sinister as anything. This couldn't end well. Not at all.

-----------------
UNTITLED
-----------------

"So, Nick Kramer," he addressed, the name sending a disgusting shiver down my spine.
"Why are you here?" His eyes were cold and calculated, the white coat he was wearing completely taking over his personality like a vice.

"In the metaphorical sense?" I smirked, my eyes shooting a look back his way to try to compete with his little mind games he attempted to play, trying to toy with my psyche if only for the joy of it. It had to come to an end - not just for me, but for the rest of the group. I had to compete and destroy his mentality before he had the chance to do the same as me. "I'm here because I have to be, because fate dealt me a crappy hand I'm forced to deal with. I'm here 'cause the world thinks they can fix the broken with simple words and medication even if they don't wanna be fixed. Does that about cover it, Doctor?"

"Not quite," he slammed me back to earth, discounting my words just as quickly as I brought them up. "Why are you here in this room today? Why have they admitted you?" I let out a frustrated groan, my eyes flickering to the rest of the broken sitting in the circle, each one of their eyes watching me contently with awe written on their faces.

"You know what I do for a living?" I questioned sternly, watching his eyes to see any kind of realization, waiting for any kind of answer. Nothing. "Professional wrestler under the radar. I fight people for a living and I'm damn good at it. I find it enjoyable to watch my opponent fall, find solace in the people who doubted my ability to fall to the mat. I throw them into such a state that they can't move from the ground for three seconds, the greatest three seconds you can ever feel. The rush from the crowd chanting along, the feeling of accomplishment that rises in you. It's my drug, the reason I live, the reason I never quit."

"So, you get a paycheck for beating people senseless," he noted, his teeth gritting with disappointment, his lips pursing a bit. "You find pleasure in doing that, is that right?"

"I'm not a sociopath if that's what you're getting at. I don't go any further than the next guy in my business, i follow the rules of conduct - most of the time," I addressed, trying to gain the checkmate in this verbal chess match for all to see.

"Do you know what a sociopath is? It means you lack moral guidance, fail to see right and wrong as it should be. Not all sociopath's are criminal, some are just the same as the rest of the world if only with backwards beliefs about what is right and what is justified. Does that seem to fit with your destructive personality? With your moral contrast?" That's the day I found out I was a sociopathic psychotic skitzo who couldn't tell right from wrong in the grand scheme of things. I had never truly broke a law, never done anything to look down on specifically, but it was only a matter of time before the rest of the world saw who I was with open eyes.

Do you think a mess like me could ever be accepted by the public? Maybe. This world is filled with sociopaths who lack a moral compass, their minds obsessed with gaining money and fame without a thought about whether or not their process is right or wrong. I'm not alone, I'm just like most everyone else and I want you to remember that, Doctor. Please remember that. I know I won't.

----------------

Why is it did I decide to sign up for PWP? Have you figured it out yet? The truth is, the world championship is simply a consolation prize, one I plan on bringing up to EXODUS when the night is over and my hand's raised high. But the truth is, the reason I took this challenge is simple - James Shark can't get everything he's asked for without someone like me putting an end to his pathetic reign, not after everything he's said to me and plenty others through the years. This isn't about me holding the strap, this is about me doing whatever it fucking takes to make sure Shark doesn't have the championship to add to his short list of accolades.

Having fun playing fake champion, Shark? You beat people like Sands and other jobbers and think you have what it takes to stand at the top? I'm not Sands. I'll never have the luxury of not trying, will never be weighted down with anything less than a will to win no matter what it takes. Who am I? I'm the guy who does whatever it takes to win a match, the guy who doesn't stay down when he's supposed to. I'm the guy who can endure so my punishment that frankly, it's scary! And if you think you can defeat me in the prime of my life, then you got another thing coming and you're just about as blind as your stereotype is obvious.

You never change, do you? You continue to be that bully who holds a magnifying glass to an ant hill, burning down defenseless fucks 'cause you find some sick and twisted enjoyment out of it, find it fun to drown their hopes in fire until they suffocate on the gas. When have you ever fought a real fight? You left PDW without making an impact like a scared little bitch boy and yet you act all high and mighty when you're in someplace less recognizable, when you're in a small federation like PWP.

You just can't take being the small fish in the big pond, can you Sharky? You can't take actually having to work for your accomplishments so you take the titles off those you know you can beat. Anyone else? Anyone else you see as scary, as frightening, as so good it makes you shit your pants, you run. You refuse to go to EXODUS - the best roster I've seen in a long time - because you know you can't stack up against the talent, you know there's no way you can hold a candle to the likes of me and the rest of the talented men and women contracted to my home base EXODUS, can't stand the fact that you're just not good enough to cut it in the real world so you just bully the fuck out of the smaller fish to make yourself feel superior. You delusional fuck.

You hang out in cesspools, stand hand in hand with mediocrity if only to fortify that disgusting record of yours. Truth be told, beating Sands will never be impressive, will never gain my respect, and yet you parade yourself around like you just walked on water and nothing can stop you like the ignorant jackass you clearly are.

You insult me 'cause you know that you on your own is worthless, you insult others to gain some semblance of self-importance to improve your ever-deflating ego that you pretend is going sky high. Do you seriously think those fans are as smart as you? Do you seriously think they can't see what I see? I highly doubt that, I really do, and yet they cheer you like you're the best damn thing walking when in actuality, you're just that kid going around asking for lunch money like the poor kid who can't afford it himself.

I pity you. I think that's the greatest insult of all time, yet it lacks the pageantry, lacks  the pomp and circumstance every insult of yours is slattered with. It means that no matter how hard you fight, no matter how much you fight, no matter how much you win, no matter how many people you make curl up into a little fucking ball, it means that you still amount to nothing to me! You're the equivalent to a puppy unchosen and left to pretend he's the only puppy on the lot who's worth a damn for his own sanity. You're the orphan dog waiting for someone to finally pick you up and yet nobody can get passed the foam coming out of your mouth and the endless collection of STDs you hold near and dear to your heart. It'll never have a chance, you'll never get picked, and all you'll ever become is a flash in the pan who never once made it in a real company worth a damn and you better remember that.

You know what happens when enough time passes and that dog is still never chosen? You know what happens next for that poor, pitiful pup? He gets slaughtered. It's the cold hard truth of this world that the pitiful is removed for those who favor actual confidence, for those who are actually worth a damn while the dead dog watches his life flashing before his eyes.

That ring is my slaughterhouse, my playground. If I have anything to say about it, your blood will spill to the ground and your eyes will roll back in your head. I consider you my nemesis, my less-than-equal that I strive to make beg for mercy. Your entourage can't help you, your band of miscreants won't be there to suck your dick while this match is going on. You're all alone, you're helpless to face the Forced Suicide I've prepared for you - a special Forced Suicide that I've been waiting to employ all this time when I would face you in a match such as this. I'm handing out free concussions, scrambling what's left of your peanut brain. I'm willing to sacrifice whatever it takes to bring you down to your knees and make you drown in your own fears.

You wanna test me? You wanna push me to the edge? Give me your worst. Throw your dirtiest insults my way and watch as it gets melded down to fuel that'll just leave to your downfall. Yeah, that's right. Go ahead. Insult my daughter Isabella all you want, claim I 'killed' her after a miscarriage like the ignorant fuck you are. Insult my sexuality if you feel the need, 'cause you know I have a wife and saying everyone is gay is just your way of hiding your very own orientation. Lie about banging my wife until you're blue in the face, nobody will ever believe you no matter how hard you've fantasized it to be true. I nullify all your words with the simple fact that you can't hurt me any longer, you can't twist me to the brink anymore. You'll suffer for each and every word you spew and you'll choke on your own arrogance when it really matters, coughing up blood until your tongue falls out.

And that's when I win. I win when you finally shut your mouth, wired shut by all the trauma to your jaw. I'll break your fingers, I'll shatter your spine, and leave you a sniveling mess of emotion like you were inbred to become. Your 'fans' will turn on you, your group of fake friends who defend you like the slave bitches they are in person and yet insult everything you are behind your back will leave you hanging from a noose. And the truth is, when it's all over, when you're a shell of your former self, I'll watch the BluRay every time I'm feeling down, I'll watch it in its HD glory whenever I get the chance just to let a smile creep back onto my face. I already have a place for it in my entertainment system, already have it all prepared to convert. It's dinner and a show every night for the rest of my life and you become the laughing stock you were always meant to be.

Let me congratulate you on your insignificant championship reign. By the end of this night, it'll be a new dawn, a new day and you'll be lighter by a few pounds of gold. That World Championship will come home, fall right with all the others, and I'll put it over my shoulder for all to see in a real company that you can't stand - EXODUS - just to spite you and just to raise myself above all the rest.

This is my moment, my night where I show the world that the hero always wins and the villain melts in a puddle of his own gory blood and organs. Now who's self-entitled? Now who's full of themselves? All you are is full of crap and when I expose you to the truth, you won't even recognize yourself in the mirror. You'll start to hate everything about yourself - your egomaniac personality, your need to cause others misery, your sick and twisted sense of the world. You'll realize it means nothing, that you mean nothing, and that at the end of the night, you'll realize I'm better than you in every possible way.

PWP. Let me kindly introduce myself. Zack Lifer. I'm the man who makes this PWP World Championship mean something again. And I'm the man who wins the top prize in a matter of one night, something this roster can only dream of accomplishing. I do this for each and every one of you who's had enough of his shit, who's had enough of James Shark running roughshod around here.

Welcome to my revolution, ladies and gentlemen. This is where things get good.

----------------
"Why now, Nick? I already made peace with him," Saylor asked, my hand in her own and a concerned look in her eye, trying to figure out where I was going with this. "If this is your attempt at standing up for Isabella, please don't do anything you'll regret. Not like the Brytain match. Please, baby." She cared so much. She knew what the match against Brytain Montgomery did to me. I almost killed her, sent her to the hospital with pieces of barbed wire still lodged around her neck. It's been torturing my dreams for a while now, flooding my psyche.

"I lost control of my emotions against Bryte, Say. I was off my medication and it still—" I noted, my eyes sliding down to my lap, my voice shaky with emotion. "I never meant to— I never meant to—"

"I know, Nick. Just try to relax. It's just a match. And you know what? Win or lose, we'll still be proud of you. We're always proud of you," she smiled, her eyes darting to Alanna, my twelve year old daughter with a guitar in her hands, trying to tune it on the couch across the living room with a determined yet cheery look in her eye.

"Yeah," Alanna spoke up. "Besides, I'm sure you'll do awesome," she beamed my way, her eyes quickly falling onto her guitar again.

"She's right, Nick. Don't worry so much. Just give me a favor, okay? Do it the right way. Promise me." I took a deep breath, lost in those brown eyes of hers.

"Okay. Okay, I promise." I wish I believed that promise, I really do. I'm sorry, Saylor. But if this gets out of control, I'm not gonna be able to control myself as long as he's in eye view. He made it personal, all bravado aside Doc, so excuse me while I give him a piece of my mind as long as I got him right where I want him.

Hey, do you see that wall over there? Blue and watery right in front of me? Yeah, I see it too. The more I concentrate on it, the more I feel seasick, the more I feel out of sorts. Where'd Saylor go? And Alanna? Where the fuck am I? Whistles howl across the sky, men with telescopes pointing towards land far ahead out of reach. A ship rised from beneath me, a confused look on my face as I noticed a black flag with a skull and crossbones across the fabric. This wasn't just any ship. It was a—

"Captain, we're under breach!" a man said in some torn up brown clothes and a rum bottle grasped in his hand. "There's a shark ahead that ripped through our threshold, aye! We're taking in water!" His voice was stereotypical, the tone of a pirate and yet the strangest thing was, he was talking to me. Was I the captain?

"Yes," I answered shyly. "Do we have any weapons to shot Jaws down? Any defensive measures?" I asked him quickly, my eyes looking out to sea to see the creature glaring at me, a shit eating grin etched across its face as it cockily headbutted the ship itself, shutting down the rather large, high-tech rudder without any effort. We were doomed, destined to stay put as he tried to take us down without even trying.

"Aye! We got de cannon balls, arg! They be strong enough to take 'er down, I haven't the slightest clue, but it's worth a try," he hollered, the rest of my crew taking their place to man the cannons quickly, locked onto the creature and ready to fire.

That's when I realized every shot missed. We must've shot over fifty cannon balls at the thing and we were still sinking, still taking on water. It was up to my waist now, my pants covered in the saltwater, heading closer and closer to becoming the shark's next meal. We were all just a platter for him it seemed, a tasty entrée.

Sinking quickly, men around me started to die, my eyes searching for a glimmer of hope as the rest drowned in the water, in prime position for the shark to feast. Looking down nervously, I found a sword, shiny and sharp. I picked it up in my hand, readying my position as my whole body overtook with water, the shark drawing closer as the music began to play.

I swung the sword, risking everything to take down the beast, my breath held as I began to drown in the process.

----------------
Back to top Go down
JFRESH
Superstar
Superstar
JFRESH

PostSubject: Re: PWP 7: All Win, No Sin - Zack Lifer vs. James Shark (c)   PWP 7: All Win, No Sin - Zack Lifer vs. James Shark (c) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 12:59 am

I start this promo off in a different way this week yall…

I do it by telling yall motherfuckers a story. I do it this way because this just happened just a few moments before I turned this camera on and decided to start filming.

You see, just a matter of seconds ago a fan came up to me here in the gym while I was working out. I don’t usually let these fans get in the way of my training but this time I allowed it because she caught my attention. A sweet little girl she was…

She aint grab my attention because of her age but she grabbed it because of how she approached me.

The first words that came out of this girl’s mouth was
“Oh my God, your James Shark!” The next set of words?

“My name is Alanna. Alanna Kramer”

After introducing herself, she presented herself to me as “Your biggest fan”

Honest to God yall with Saylor Kramer as my witness because she was there too. I have no reason to bash Alanna, trash her, or whatever. This is simply just an interesting story that I wanted to share with yall.

Just because she’s got the misfortune of being Zack Lifer’s daughter don’t mean I gotta dislike her, she’s cool peoples. We had a heart to heart, a talk… you see, Alanna joined
MY gym about a week ago.

I’m going to be honest, when I first heard about her wanting to joinup, I wanted to charge the Lifer family’s ass their whole house for her to train in
MY gym. Instead… me being a nice guy and all, we worked out a sweet deal.

Saylor drops Alanna off, we head to the back, she deepthroats me, I fuck her, bust in her mouth, we call it a day. That’s the payment and Saylor couldn’t be happier with the deal… hell it was her idea.

So anyways, me and Alanna are talking. I asked her about how she felt about having lesbian parents, and she said she’s still getting used to it. She told me about how she wishes she wasn’t an only child and she wishes that her second mother Zack Lifer never killed her sister when she was in Saylor’s tummy…. I mean… shit, we talked about some deep shit here ladies and gentlemen.

But anyhow, point being, near the end of our conversation, she tells me that she was so happy when Zack decided to
FINALLY let her sign up for the gym. She said that her second mommy didn’t do it for her tho, Zack did it for herself.

She told me that Zack said she could join the gym under one condition: She had to report everything I was doing, how I was training, who I was sparring… just about everything.

Alanna… like I said yo, she’s a sweet girl.

She felt bad, horrible, sick to her damn stomach. She didn’t want to be helping Zack because she was rooting for me to win. So I told her…

“Ayo… little girl… you can go right ahead and do that. Bring a fucking notebook, bring some pens, pencils, write down everything you see me doing with perfect detail, hell… no… I’ll make it even easier. Grab yourself a camera and take pictures… no no, better yet, I’ll buy you a fucking camera crew to FILM me train, then you can send the footage back to your daddy.”

Innocent ass Alanna was like…. “But why?”

And the answer? The answer is simple yall.

Zack Lifer ain’t going to win this match, no matter how hard he’s worked, how hard he’s prepared or how hard he tries. Nothing will be enough. I’ll even invite his dirty ass to my gym and he can sit there
AND WATCH ME TRAIN.

He knows my gameplan, it never changes. He knows my moveset, it never changes. He knows my style… it never changes.

This dude, already has everything and more on me to work with, he just won’t be able to do anything with it.

What it all comes down to, is a simple motherfucking gradeschool equation that everybody knows, even mentally challenged hoes know this equation, that equation is:

James Shark > Zack Lifer.

Saturday April 26th, this match is going to be a
“SHUTOUT” and it’ll end with a KNOCKOUT. Vegas odds are telling you that, everybody who knows shit about wrestling will tell you that, and right now, I’m telling you that.

Money On Sharky and not a fucking dime on Zachary NoLife.

~~ START FLASHBACK. ~~

SCENE001: “DROP-OFF”
MARCH 20TH 2014
LOS ANGELES, CA
CAMERA [STANDBY]

I felt guilty standing here. Here. Where was here?

Right outside the house of Madison Monroe Fenty, mutual ‘bestie’ of both me and Brooklyn’s, however, right now she didn’t even play that role, at this moment in time she was more like the referee to this huge war we were having.

As I stood out here questioning myself, both my hands gripped firmly onto the handle of my twin’s stroller. I looked up at the large home that towered over all three of us. I couldn’t tell if the house was blocking the sun or if I had been standing here so long that the sun had just ditched us but either way, the darkness surrounded us and it didn’t feel too good to be out here any longer.

This was the day… the night… whatever.

I couldn’t believe this was the fucking moment and right now, I felt like I was being forced to be somewhere I didn’t want to be. It only felt like yesterday when Sharon dropped the twins off to my front door, and now here I was, in front of Madison’s front door ready to drop them off myself.

Brooklyn’s stubborn ass didn’t want to come pick up the twins and she didn’t want me to drop them off to her place either because she didn’t want me to know where she lived. What the fuck was I going to do with that information anyways? Visit her? Yeah right. Blow it up? Maybe, but not with the twins in there.

I guess I had been standing out here for quite a while because I really wasn’t in too much of a rush to make my presence known. I didn’t want them to know I was here just because the moment they knew, was the moment I’d be separated from my baby boys.

Finally letting go of the handle bars of the stroller, I took a look at my palms, they had imprints of the design of both handle bars. I shook my head and walked around the stroller, turning around and looking down at my beautiful creations. Once that front door would open, I imagined I’d be alone all over again, waiting for the next chance i’d be able to see both Levi and James Jr again.

That’s why I felt guilty for being here. Guilty was only a small piece of my feelings though, a huge part of me hated myself for coming out here.

Brooklyn kept these two away from me for so long with not a single fuck being given and now what?

Now here I was following her orders? Her court orders? Just thinking about it gave me a headache but I knew exactly what her reaction would be if I didn’t oblige and I also knew what the courts action would be.

I just didn’t need any more issues right now because day after day, they seemed to be piling up on me.

Looking into my twins eyes, I sighed and crouched down to their eye level, touching them on the chin and gently pointing their faces towards mine as their eyes lit up. I wasn’t just doing this for me to avoid problems but I was doing this for them.

For the first week and a half, we had a great time… but after that? They missed their mother, as their father, I could tell.

SHARK: “I know I been keepin yall waiting but… hey, we finally here. Thanks for the patience and uh….thanks for keepin ya pops company all this time… I…. I don’t know when ima see yall again but it’ll be real soon aight? I promise…”

They stared back at me with their joyful smiles, I reached forward putting my pinky out for a “pinky promise” but instead, they both just grabbed my pinky with their tiny fingers. This brought a huge smile to my face, and for a moment, my eyes almost began to tear but my emotions didn’t last long as it quickly vanished as soon as I heard the door open behind me. I brought myself up to my feet and spun around, locking eyes with….

Madison.

But Before I could even greet her, Brooklyn came right out from behind her.

We both stood there for an awkward few seconds as we stared into each other’s eyes. I wanted to say something, insult her, laugh at her, anything, but I found myself at a loss of words. Lost into her eyes? Lost in general, I don’t fucking know, but time had definitely stopped.

It had been a while since I seen her or spoken to her in person and as much as I hated to admit it, she looked fucking great, greater than usual actually.. what if she did that on purpose? Maybe to try and impress me…

Nah

What the hell was I even thinking right now? She could’ve spent hours in front of a mirror, showered herself with her best perfume and changed her outfit a dozen times, I didn’t care, fuck her.

I brushed off those thoughts and just stared back at her, finally forcing a smirk. Brooklyn stood there for a second longer obviously not knowing what to say or do. She clutched on to her Chanel bag looking around for the twins until poking her head behind me and noticing them.

BROOKLYN: "Awe there’s MY babies!"

SHARK: “The hell you mean ‘MY’?”

She quickly rushed past me, almost bumping into me, but I moved out of the way. I frowned my face, watching her as she leaned down kissing both Levi and James on the cheek, making baby noises and smiling.

BROOKLYN: “MY babies…. Awe”

SHARK: “This is exactly why they aint miss you yo… Look, look at their faces, they disgusted by everything you doing, stop.”

The noises suddenly stopped as she leans up and turns towards me, staring at me with a smirk of her own this time.

BROOKLYN: "Well I’m glad to see MY KIDS still have all their limbs and that they are breathing….anywhoo I appreciate you watching them even though you kept them longer than you should have.”

I opened my mouth to say something but she quickly cuts me off.

BROOKLYN: "I'll have my lawyer contact your lawyer so we can set up times for the kids… like maybe one month you keep them and then the next I keep them. I would do a weekly type thing but since you live out of the United States now, it wouldn't make any sense.”

One month? One whole fucking month? I was angry inside but I wasn’t going to let her get to me, I laughed it off as Madison stood there shaking her head at the two of us.

SHARK: “How bout I have my lawyers talk to yo bum ass lawyers so yall motherfuckers can just visit on the weekends. They better off with me anyways… Funny story actually, them two niglets been crying they asses off the WHOLE way here. I felt like the fucking devil yo, they ain’t even wanna come here.”

BROOKYN: “Oh well… here’s a funnier story… we’re here now… and they seem SO HAPPY to see me, so like I said I’ll talk to my lawyers and-

SHARK: “Nah see, like I said, fuck your lawyers, my lawyers kick your lawyers ass and make em suck they own dicks aight? I can get on the phone with mines right now and-

MADISON: "Gosh, shut up, shut the hell up, both of y’all”

Finally breaking her silence, Madison was able to get both of our attentions as we turned to look at her, pretty surprised at what she just said and how she said it.

MADISON: “You two are childish, I mean fucking lawyers and shit… it's a waste of time and money and clearly just by standing here watching you two, the love is still there.”

Just as she said that everything went quiet for a moment before me and Brooklyn burst out laughing. I made a stupid look on my face.

SHARK: “You seeing the same thing I’m seeing right now? Fuck you mean love? All I see is hate as big as her forehead.”

BROOKLYN: "Oh, again with the forehead jokes you big headed, bobble head ass nigga?”

SHARK: “Ima crack all the forehead jokes I want, your damn forehead bigger than your ass”

BROOKLYN: “And your damn head bigger than your dick”

MADISON:STOP! Stop it, god…”

Madison rolled her eyes and walked over to the strollers, I opened my mouth to fire something back at Brooklyn but she noticed and quickly put her finger on my lips, closing them shut as she knelt down over to the twins.

MADISON: “Will the two of you just be quiet? Fighting in front of the twins, like really? With all that cussing too? Just apologize already, where’s the love? Four children and I feel like I’m the Mother.…”

BROOKLYN: “Stop saying love, love where? Love don't live here anymore and the last thing I heard was this douchebag had a new slut slobbing his pole down and I don't need any sloppy seconds hanging around me.”

SHARK: “You jealous? You sound jealous bruh… you miss slobbin down on my pole? talking about sloppy seconds, I heard you been running train on a number of heads, especially that bitch made nigga… uh… Madison, what’s that sucka’s name yo?”

Madison shook her head and rolled her eyes again, ignoring me as Brooklyn shot back at me.

BROOKLYN: “And you say I sound jealous!? His name is none of your business, you’re nosy. He's just a friend and out of all the men that have been hitting me up since you left, I gave NONE of them ANY play. All I get from them is a free meal, I’m not a thirsty, desperate WHORE like you. Why am I even explaining myself to you anyways?”

All of a sudden Madison distracted me by pushing the strollers into the crib, I frowned my face and looked over at Brooklyn who didn’t seem to care, then back at Madi.

SHARK: “Woah… hold up, the hell are you doing? Ain’t the twins supposed to be going that way??”

I pointed over towards the street.

BROOKLYN: “And why would they be going that way fuckface?”

MADISON: “Brooklyn… language again! The twins, come on now, you two seriously know better.”

BROOKLYN:
“Ugh… I just can’t stand him. The twins are going inside because me and Madison are going to have dinner, so you can leave now Shark. Toodles"

SHARK: “Madison invited me for dinner tho…”

Brooklyn stopped in her tracks as she was making her way inside, turning around and staring at me, once she could tell I was serious, her face filled with anger and so did mine. Both me and Brooklyn turned to face Madison who was looking at us with a guilty expression on her face. Brooklyn crossed her arms as I stomped my foot.

Madison stands there for a second, she pauses not knowing what to say as she looked at both of us.

BROOKLYN: "Hello, RING RING MADISON, are you FUCKING HOME? What the hell is he talking about?"

Brooklyn moves closer to Madison staring her up and down, Madison stutters a bit before responding.

MADISON: "I…. I didn't think… it would be a big deal, I mean it's just dinner and hopefully some conversation…."

I cocked a smile and shook my head at Madison, not believing what I was hearing right now. This chick just went ahead and played us.

BROOKLYN: "Fuck dinner and any conversation that involves this dick head, I rather choke on a chicken bone then sit around and have a talk with this fool."

MADISON: "Wow, that's deep…."

SHARK: “You got a chicken bone up in yo crib Madi? I’d like to see this bitch choke and be done with it all.”

Just as I said that, Madison’s jaw dropped. Brooklyn quickly turns around and slaps me across the face right out of nowhere, the sound of impact making a huge clapping noise that seemed to echo around us, something like a “thunder clap”. I stumbled back and held my cheek out in pain as Madison covered her mouth in shock.

Neither of us saw that one coming. Brooklyn then leaned down and kisses the twins on their forehead, she turns the strollers around, away from inside the house and begins to walk away from us, pushing the strollers and not even bothering to take a look back as she makes her way out of the porch, towards her car in the driveway.

MADISON: "Damn, are you okay?”

I didn’t respond, I still had my hands on my left cheek as it felt numb. She really just did that? She was really going to put her hands on me again? What the fuck was I to her, some damn fucking punching bag? Did she really think I was going to let that go? That I was going to just stand here and take it like a little bitch?

MADISON: “She's really mad, I knew this wouldn't be a good idea but I wanted you two to talk, even if you weren't going to get back together I just wanted you two to discuss the issues you have going on right now."

Still ignoring Madison, I grilled Brooklyn from a far, watching her as she began to put the babies in their car seats. I slowly removed my hand from my cheek and Madison must’ve seen the way I was watching Brooklyn because she was starting to get nervous. She gently grabbed my arm and tried to pull me into the house.

MADISON: “James, want to go inside? Dinner might be getting cold, we can talk about this in there….”

I aggressively pulled away from her grasps and began to walk down the steps.

MADISON: “Shark! Don’t do anything stupid”

I sped walked my way over to Brooklyn, she was finally done putting the twins seat belts on as she shut the door and made her way over to the driver’s side. She opens the door and just as she does that, I surprised her by throwing a huge straight right hand….

She screamed out in surprise but the punch landed exactly where it was aimed for, which was the car door. My fist slams the door shut as Brooklyn takes a step back.

SHARK: “The fuck is your problem Brooklyn!? The hell is wrong with you yo?? I’m SICK OF THIS BULLSHIT man, I’m tired of dealing with all of this fucking mess.”

I pointed right over at the twins through the window. They seemed to be crying in the backseat but at this moment I was too heated to even calm myself down.

SHARK: “These two aint even a year old, I’m not about to spend the rest of my life getting a headache every time you come around or having you put yo damn hands on me. You were my heart yo, my whole fucking heart, all of it and you just ripped that shit right out from in me, that isn’t enough for you? Fuck you”

And just like that, It felt like time stopped all over again because everything went quiet. Even the sounds of the twins crying began to drift away.

Based on the look on Brooklyn’s face, it seemed as though she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

I took a few deep breathes and began to calm myself down. Brooklyn crossed her arms and a random awkward nervous smile grew across her face, she obviously didn’t know how to respond to me and that struck me as strange. I was expecting her bratty ass to come up with a snappy one liner but the smile then disappeared as she stood there with a confused look on her face instead. She put her hands up as if she was about to slap me again but quickly lowered it, now it just seemed like she was fighting back tears.

Now I had to be dreaming… was she really going to…. No.

This was Brooklyn Carter, too proud to show me any sign of weakness, and now she was about to really… what? Cry? She had to have knocked me out, I had to be dreaming right now, this couldn’t be real.

SHARK: “Are you going to fucking…. Yo… I swear to God, Buddah, Allah, Gandy, All them motherfuckers, I swear to all of them yo, You better not…… Don’t.”

She ignores me as she turns towards the twins in the backseat, staring at them through the window as she can’t fight back no longer. Her lips begin to shake and the tears start to flow down her face.

SHARK: “Oh great, just fucking perfect… start crying now, jeez.”

That obviously wasn’t the reaction she was expecting from me, she takes a few steps forward, getting right into my face.

BROOKLYN: "You know what Shark??? FUCK YOU NIGGA!! This whole break up isn't my fault because you played a huge role too, I don't have time to sit here and put up with this nonsense.”

Brooklyn pushes past me and starts to open the door again about to leave but she suddenly changes her mind. Standing there with her back facing me and the door open, it looks like she’s thinking about something. Finally, she releases the door handle, closes the door shut and turns towards me again.

BROOKLYN: "Fuck this, this isn't about you or who did who wrong, it’s about US and these FUCKING KIDS. I gave my heart to you more than once, I put up with all your CHILDISH ANTICS and I loved you like NO OTHER WOMAN COULD. I was there for you more than anyone else in this world and I even reunited you with your sister and after one stupid argument, you decide to put your hands on me and then end the relationship."

My eyes grew wide in disbelief, did I just hear her correctly??

SHARK:ME?? The fuck you talking about yo? YOU WERE THE ONE THAT PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME!!! What kind of drugs you been on???”

Brooklyn pauses for a moment. I instantly change my facial expression to a look of concern. Had she really been taking drugs?

She reaches into her side pocket and pulls out a newport.

BROOKLYN: "I fucking hate cigarettes but after the break up I couldn't help but pick one up.”

She grabs the lighter and lights her cigarette up, instantly blowing the smoke towards my direction, I hated cigarette smoke and she knew that. A disgusted look now crossed my face as I took a step back, coughing out the smell and taste that had gotten into my mouth. I then step forward and snatch the cigarette out of Brooklyn’s hand, throwing it right down to the ground.

SHARK: “Nasty ass cigarettes tho?? What the fuck Brooke?”

BROOKLYN: "WHAT THE FUCK YOU DO THAT FOR? WHY SHOULD YOU EVEN CARE WHAT I SMOKE!? STUPID PRICK."

Brooklyn reaches for another cigarette in her pocket, but before she could grab it, I snatch the whole box out of her hand, crumbling it in my hands and throwing it to the ground along with the first cigarette, foot stomping all of them hard.

SHARK: “Brooklyn, I ain’t fucking playing right now, this ain’t no joke, if you been smokin this shit infronna my twins…”

BROOKLYN: "You owe me a fucking pack you douchebag, you see? YOU SEE?? This is exactly WHY we have issues because you sit back and think you can CONTROL MY FUCKING LIFE, BUT YOU CAN'T. You NEVER LOVED ME SHARK, NEVER or you wouldn't have left me high and dry like that, I'm fucking young, I have two fucking kids and I'm ALONE and all you can think about is the HOMIE between your legs and fucking the next bitch. I DON'T EVEN THINK YOU EVEN MISSED ME!”

Brooklyn bursts out in tears again, this time crying out loud, making noises and quickly putting her hands over her face to cover herself.

SHARK: “Jesus Christ yo…”

I shook my head all annoyed and groaned out loud. Seeing her like that… it did some damage to me, it hurt me. I couldn’t help but feel somewhat guilty now, everything she was saying was getting to me and now watching her cry like this was something I couldn’t handle.

It’s rare to see Brooklyn in tears, let alone crying, I’d seen her cry before but never like this. I could tell she was really hurt and despite how upset I’d been with her and all the shit I’ve talked about her, I couldn’t help but feel pain too. Seeing her and hearing her cry like this was legit fucking torture and I tried my best to fight back tears of my own.

SHARK: “Brooklyn yo…. don’t…. just sto-fuck”

Her cries were too loud for her to even hear me. I suddenly felt something coming towards me from the side of my eye, as I turned I could see that it was Madison. She was walking towards Brooklyn to try and comfort her but I quickly put my hand out, stopping her. Giving her a sign that things were under control. Madison walked back towards her porch as I cleared my throat and began to raise my voice this time.

SHARK: “Brooklyn….Brooklyn listen to me yo, Brooklyn..”

I just wanted her to stop fucking crying, I wanted to make sure she was listening to me but it wasn’t working, I shook my head and decided to go ahead and talk anyways, this time raising my voice even louder than before so I knew for a fact that no matter how loud she cried or how upset she was, she could hear me.

SHARK: “You think I don’t miss you?? You think I never loved you??”

I attempted to pull her hands away from her face but she took a step back and kept them there. All I could see was a bracelet hanging from her wrists, but I paid no attention to it.

SHARK: “Brooklyn, I
NEVER stopped loving you, till this fucking day, as we fucking speak I’m feeling for you. Seeing you like this is taking a knife and stabbing me right in my heart. You think I wanted us to end? You broke up with me! I wanted to wake up next to you every morning, watch our babies grow up together, grow old with you yo, I never fucking wanted this, EVER. I made one stupid mistake out of anger and YOU, YOU were the one that put your hands on me, I allowed you to do that, I allowed your mother to just kick me in the face, I allowed you two to just kick me out of MY OWN mansion, keep me AWAY from the twins, what kind of a damn nigga let’s all that happen?”

I grabbed onto her shoulders and spoke to her now still seeing her hands covering her face.

SHARK: “I waited for you Brooklyn, out of all the times we ended it was ME that went coming back to YOU, and yes, I already heard from your mom that you were about to apologize but I gotten myself into another relationship but shit…”

Releasing her shoulders I pulled up my sleeve, revealing the tattoo I still had of her. She wasn’t looking but I left my sleeve up anyways.

SHARK: “Even with her I couldn’t stop thinking about you, our twins, all the fucking good times we had. Hell, looking at this fucking tattoo every night all I remembered was the day I got it and how 100% I was about getting your named tattooed on me because I was fucking SURE that you were the one for me, the only one for me, the one I’d be with forever…. But then… then what? Every time I did think about you all I’d get in return is some negative shit. I didn’t even start throwing shots at you till you threw em. Here I was waiting for you to show any small sign that you still loved me and then what? Every time I thought about you all I heard was you throwing shots at me. I wouldn’t even be surprised if you got your damn tattoo removed and…”

All this talking and still… still she had her hands covering her face. She wasn’t crying anymore… at least I couldn’t hear her crying anymore, that was probably because she was listening to every word I was saying but jeez…. I wanted some eye contact.

I grabbed her hands once again to remove them but this time I took another look at the bracelet that hung on her wrist, I never saw that before and it looked something in the price range of 7 digits.

SHARK: “And all those damn dates you went on with those damn dudes I don’t care if you never fucked, you made me think you moved on so I tried to do the same, I mean look at that damn bracelet, I bet you anything one of those dry humping ass munchers got it for yo-

I still had my hands on hers, but all of a sudden, I couldn’t speak no more, something had caught my eye. That bracelet… it had the engagement ring that I gave to her hanging from it.

SHARK: “You… You wearing the engagement ring tho?”

Brooklyn finally lets her hands go from her face and takes a deep breathe, brushing her hair back and shaking her head in disappointment, trying her best to be calm as she made some sniffing noises with her nose.

BROOKLYN: "Unlike you….I took our engagement serious. I always thought we would get back together but I guess I was wrong.”

Brooklyn unhooks the bracelet from her arm, sliding the ring off, she grabs my hand and opens it, dropping the ring in the palm of my hand. She closes it gently pulling my hand up to her mouth and kisses it as she looks right into my eyes.

BROOKLYN: "Remember I always loved you and still do, but I just…. I can't -

Again the tears roll from Brooklyn's face as she turns and opens the car door again, she hops in starting the car up.

I opened my mouth to try and say something, anything, but again I was speechless. I was just trying to register everything. She rolls the window down then says:

BROOKLYN: "I'll let you know when you can see the twins again."

She backs out of the driveway and I take a few steps forward, still not knowing what to do? Do I stop here? Stand here? Before I could make a decision, the car accelerates as she goes towards the main street, driving off.

Madison comes running out of the house, approaching me from behind.

MADISON: "SHE FUCKING LEFT."

Madison shakes her head but I stood my ground, frozen as I watched the car disappear into the distance. I closed my eyes for a few seconds before looking down at my closed fist.

MADISON: "Well my plan backfired…. this fucking sucks."

I continued to ignore Madison as I kept my eyes on my hand, the engagement ring sitting inside the palm of my closed fist. Madison noticed where my attention was, she reached out and gently opened my hand, shocked to see the ring.

MADISON: “Oh my…”

SHARK: “Don’t. Don’t act surprised. You were with her in there, yall were closer throughout this whole breakup, she had to have told you and you didn’t say a damn thing to me. You knew she had it, you knew she still had feelings for me and you decided to keep your mouth shu-

MADISON: “We both thought you moved on too! Don’t make this about me, today was an example of me trying to help, I’ve been trying, time after time to get you two to see this. This, this love that you two have for each other but for some reason, you both insist on keeping it top secret.”

SHARK: “Whatever… it’s officially down now yo.”

I turned away from Madison and looked at the empty street where the car once was.

SHARK: “You pour yo heart out to the girl and she just up and leaves…”

Sighing as I shake my head, I take one last look back at the engagement ring, closing my fists. It was crazy how just moments ago it went from us being at each other’s throats to Brooklyn crying, and the two of us admitting our love for one another but it was also crazy to me how she just left.

There was no need to leave, there was a lot more to talk about, a lot of unanswered questions.

I take another look over at Madison who was studying me, Just then, I toss the ring up in the air and walk away, Madison in shock, quickly looks up at the sky and follows the ring’s direction until it falls back down into her hands as she catches it.

MADISON: “Shark what the hell????”

What? Did she expect me to keep it? Look at it every night like this fucking tattoo? I turn around and look at her, her eyes now burning a hole through mine.

SHARK: “It wasn’t meant to be.”

MADISON: “Now you know that’s not true”

SHARK: “It wasn’t meant to fucking be Monroe, just drop it.”

MADISON: “But James she-“

SHARK: “She left. I ain’t playing this game no more yo, we both love each other and that’s cool, whatever, we’ll both end up just being friends. That way ain’t nobody get hurt…”

Hurt. That’s how I felt, I stared right at the engagement ring that Madison was holding, tempted to take it back from her but I knew that wouldn’t be healthy, I needed to just forget about all that relationship stuff.

MADISON: “What about the ring??”

SHARK: “Keep it. It’s yours now.”

I say it with a serious look on my face, shoving my hands in my pocket as I walk the opposite direction from Madison, heading towards my own ride before driving off into the distance despite Madison calling out for me.

~~ END FLASHBACK. ~~

SCENE002: "ROADBLOCK AHEAD"
MONDAY APRIL 14TH 2014
BROOKLYN NY,
CAMERA: [STANDBY]

My legs buckled and I lost my balance, stumbling backwards and tried my best to remain composed as my 5’11 , 202 pounded sparring partner came straight at me, not allowing to give me the chance to recover or take a breather. I expected that much, with Zack Lifer being a brawler, I expected my sparring partner to bite down on his mouth piece, put his head down, and come at me relentless.

How did I allow myself to get rocked by a damn sparring partner? By having that flashback, not staying focused and thinking about several weeks back when me and Brooklyn had our first encounter since the breakup.

CLAYTON: "FOCUS SHARK, GET OFF OF THE ROPES, JAB YOUR WAY OUT, MOVE YOUR HEAD, MOVE YOUR FEET, GOD DAMNIT SHARK WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

It was hard to remain calm and composed when you had your head trainer freaking out at ringside but he had a reason to be losing his shit. He had never seen me in this position before in a sparring match. I tried my best to slip away but the pressure was too much and I was still badly hurt. This guy was wearing headgear… I wasn’t.

Then out of nowhere, bam.

I got clipped again, the stiff right hand landing right on my jaw causing me to drop right down to the floor and land right on my ass. Just as that happened, the whole gym went silent and Clayton shut his mouth, the silence broke when my sparring partner began to scream out with joy.

SPARRING PARTNER:
YES!!!!! Oh maaaaan…. Did you guys see that??? Did you see that??”

My vision was kind of blurred but once I got a steady picture, I watched as my sparring partner walked around the ring thinking he was the shit, celebrating how he just knocked me down. All of a sudden, I felt a set of hands grab me and pull me up to my feet, it was my other trainers along with Clayton. They all showered me with questions.

Asking me if I was okay, asking me if I was hurt, if I needed a fucking ambulance.

An ambulance though? Was it that serious? Now I was just pissed off.

SHARK: “I’m okay… I’m okay… I’m O-FUCKING-KAY, shit, yall niggas get the hell off me! Everybody chill the fuck out.”

I pulled away from them as I slid out of the ring, humiliated and angry with myself. Clayton slid out of the ring and followed me.

CLAYTON: “What do you mean you’re OK? You just got dropped in a sparring contest, that’s never happened before!”

SHARK: “And it won’t ever happen again.”

CLAYTON: “Damn right it won’t. Lose focus like that again during the actual match and Zack Lifer is going to rip you apart Shark, he’ll run right through you and end it all for you, bring you right back down to a loss.”

SHARK: “Ya, thanks for the support”

I shook my head as I walked a bit faster, getting away from Clayton. I then made my way towards the large refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of water. Taking a long sip of the ice cold water, I began to think about Brooklyn again. Brooklyn and the twins.

My family.

Since I dropped off my twins to her and we revealed our feelings to each other, a lot has changed. We went back to being friends, hanging out and doing all the stuff we used to do when we were a couple…only we weren’t one.

Every time I saw her or was even around her, I could feel it. “It” being that I wanted to be more than just her homie and based on the way she looked at me and talked to me, I knew she could feel it too. That was on my mind, my twins were on my mind, a lot was on my mind.

But there was one thing that wouldn’t leave my mind and that was something that happened the day I dropped the twins off. Without doing something about that, I’d be bait for Zack Lifer.

I quickly turned around and jogged over to my locker room area, grabbing my gym bag as I fished for my phone, once I found it, I didn’t hesitate to dial Madison’s number, not realizing I had it set to speaker phone.

MADISON: “Hellooo?”

SHARK: “Madison?? Yo it’s me Shark”

MADISON: “Oh… ew what’s up?”

SHARK: “Ew your damn face yo, nothing I’m just at the gym but yo listen for a minute-“

MADISON: “Why do you sound like you’re in a rush, is something wrong?”

SHARK: “No, no, ain’t nothing wrong but just listen”

MADISON: “What’s wrong??”

SHARK: “Madison, fuck off yo lemme speak”

MADISON: “Excuse you? You called me, don’t disrespect me like that.”

SHARK: “MADISON! Do you got the fucking ring?”

MADISON: “What ring?”

SHARK: “The hell you mean “What ring?” The damn engagement ring I gave you. Do you still have it?”

MADISON: “Oh… yea why? I wanted to sell it”

SHARK: “WHY WOULD YOU TRY TO SELL IT?”

MADISON: “To get some money honey”

SHARK: “Bruh… I’ll kill you. I’ll kill you quicker than Lifer did his daughter. Don’t fuck with me on this one”

MADISON: “Why does it even matter?”

SHARK: “Cause that ring belongs on Brooklyn’s finger yo, I need it back!”

MADISON: “OH MY GOD ARE YOU PROPOSING TO BROOKE AGAIN? BUT YOU TWO AREN’T EVEN TOGETHER? BUT OH MY GOD OH MY GOD, YOU LOVE HER I KNEW IT, AND SHE LOVES YOU TOO! AWEE, OH MY GOD”

Suddenly I felt my phone get snatched right out of my hands.

CLAYTON: “Sorry Madison but Shark will have to call you back.”

I turned around to see Clayton again. This nigga… this fucking nigga. He really just snatched my phone and hung up.

CLAYTON: “You are the PWP World Champion, you are on a NINE match winning streak. Let me remind you that before all of that… you were on a three match losing streak, what was happening during those losses? You were fooling around with Brooklyn. What happens when you and her start fooling around again? You get dropped by a fucking sparring partner. Do you want to defeat Zack Lifer Shark? Do you even want to? Tell me right now, because if you don’t want to win, we’ll cancel this fucking match. You can explain to Josh Duncan and the whole world how you pulled out because you rather get Brooklyn back. So which one is it?”

And now… now he was making me pick. I looked at this guy as more than a trainer, the reason why he got away with a lot of things was because I looked at him as a father figure, a father I never had. It was for that reason that I always respected what he had to say but right now he was just talking nonsense.

SHARK: “Alright so… hold up, you trying to say it can’t be both?”

Clayton let out a deep sigh.

CLAYTON: “Right now? No. Your head is either in this match or it’s not. At the end of the day, you got to do what’s best. You’ll see your twins after this match, that’s when you can do whatever it is the hell you want but right now Shark… right now in THIS very moment, you have to tell me, do you want to defeat Zack Lifer, yes or fucking no?”

What kind of a question was that?

SHARK: “I don’t want to defeat Zack Lifer, I want to end him. I want to put an end to any nigga in that ring, that’s why I come out with retirement stipulations, that’s why I swing to kill. You know, you fucking KNOW that every match to me is personal. I look at this nigga Zack Lifer as a man that’s trying to come n between me and my family, I look at him as a man that’s trying to take food away from my babies tables. The fact that your even asking me this shit offends me. You think I don’t realize what would happen if he beats me? You think I ain’t aware of that threat that he is to me? That…. What? That I’m just going to go in there unfocused and allow him to get me?”

CLAYTON: “I don’t know, you allowed your sparring partner to do just that.”

SHARK: “That dude can go fuck himself. Zack Lifer won’t be wearing a headgear and he definitely won’t be trading shots with me. He should’ve waited to step into the ring with me before getting plastic surgery, I’m re-arranging his fucking face for free.”

And just like that, I took my phone out of Clayton’s hands and walked out of my locker room. This thing with Brooklyn was really bothering me, honest to God, no matter what, we always found our way back to each other and I loved this girl

But right now, Zack Lifer was in the way of that. He was in the way of Brooklyn Carter, he was in the way of my twins, he was in the way of my next move. This match would determine my next move. After this, I’m either going to move on to more big things, or I’ll go right back to the bottom.

It’s been two straight months with this championship but it’s felt like two years. I don’t want to go back to the losing column and I definitely didn’t want to go back to not being a champion.

…. I would never forgive myself for allowing that to happen.

SCENE003: “I AM PWP”
TUESDAY APRIL 15TH 2014
BROOKLYN, NY
CAMERA [REC]

Kill the fucking rumors….

James Shark dropped in a sparring match? C’mon son… yall are being spoon fed a bunch of corny ass amateur marketing techniques and eating it right up. At this point… I don’t even know if PWP is trying to promote this match for the numbers and ratings… or if they’re just trying to boost Lifer’s confidence up.

I mean, week after week, all I been hearing out of PWP HQ is:
“GRUDGE MATCH” “BIG RIVALRY” blah blah blah.

Listen yall… I don’t know about this nigga Lifer, but for me? There ain’t no bad blood here. This dude is just another fucking opponent to me. Whatever type of animosity I once had for him got left in the ring after I whooped his ass. If there’s any type of hatred still here it’s coming from him being a butthurt sore loser that doesn’t know how to take a loss or accept defeat.

That’s all this is, that’s all this is about, this is the only reason why this match is happening, and when it’s all said and done, history is gonna repeat itself, and then what? And then what is he going to say?
Well right now he’s saying he wants to take my PWP Championship over to EXODUS….disrespectful fuck.  

I bet Brett Sands wanted to do the exact same thing, take my title to EXODUS. I bet Flex Johnson wanted to take my title to his retirement home. I bet Jordan Caliband wanting to take my title to… to whatever damn company promotes him.

Did that happen? No.

So why you Lifer? Why will you be the one? The one to defeat me, to stop me, to put an end to all the trash talking, the winning, why will you be the one? What makes you so damn special?

YOU NEVER EVEN WON A WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP IN YOUR WHOLE CAREER AND YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST COME IN AND TAKE AWAY MY WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP? ME? JAMES SHARK?

Fuck… your just full of stupidity bruh. I don’t even know which comment of yours was dumber, the taking my title to EXODUS or the one where you was like… “I’m not going to trash talk Shark on Twitter… I need to save some material for my promo”

Like seriously yo… who the hell… what kind of a…. man… I don’t even know how to put this shit into words right now…

I can just picture you wanting to reply to my tweets
SO badly only to be like “Fuck… I can’t tweet that… I HAVE to say it in my promo.”

NOBODY EVEN FUCKING WATCHES YOUR PROMO SO IT WOULD BE A WASTE OF TIME.

I thought Caliband was a horrible trash talker, but you take the cake yo, you take the cake. You are by far the worst trash talker in the game right now, straight up.

But you know… not a lot has changed.

PWP 7: All Win, No Sin - Zack Lifer vs. James Shark (c) A1cc77b4544845daaed6d48

You motherfucking Lifer Addicts want to jump on his bandwagon and wait for me to tip that shit upside down then be my guest. Yall want to support his horrible ass trash talk go right ahead, I hear this cocksucker saying my name and you motherfuckers cosign saying “SHOTS FIRED”

But there’s only one problem with that… I’m wearing a fucking bullet proof vest and eating those shots.

There ain’t nothing he can say that can get to me, but me? I can say
ONE thing to him, I can say ANYTHING to him and it’ll give me easy access to his head sorta like how I get easy access in between Saylor’s legs.

Whenever I open my mouth against this dude, it’s
#BOOM #Headshot

Besides… I don’t even see why yall sheep are supporting him. I’m always looked at as the bad guy because I’m real and not fake. Zack Lifer killed his own fucking daughter, murdered her in cold blood, and then he has a match with Brytain and TRIES to kills her.

What does he do? He apologizes to her and he tells her that he regrets that moment more than the time he killed his daughter. Is he that fucking desperate for her to forgive him? Then what? He comes at me and wants to call me the bad guy? Wants to talk shit about the bad that I’ve done? He’s a fucking hypocrite and so are you people.
I’m keeping this championship, it’s glued to my waist.

To be a Champion, it ain’t about having the belt… it’s about keeping the belt. I already proved that this belt belongs on my waist and my name belongs on that plate because I defended It against two men that were so eager to take it all away from me and I defended it
INJURED.

I want to defend this belt so many times that people coming into the PWP see how many times I defended this title, the matches I defended it in and the opponents I defended it against… and just go “Hell nah… nevermind”

I want to evoke that type of fear and intimidation into them.

I’m all about the numbers and I’m looking for the most defenses and counting. I already got the
MOST wins in PWP history and the BEST record with 7-0.

When it comes to numbers, I’m the man that gets the most wins, I’m the man that gets the most knockouts, generates the most pay per view buys, the most ratings. It’s all about the numbers, and when all is said and done… that’s all Zack Lifer will be… a number…. A number on my fucking statistics.

He’s coming into my house and I’m welcoming him with a good ole fashion Brooklyn beatdown.

I ain’t just the PWP World Champion but I am PWP.

And after this match? I’m done with IWF. I’m done with every other company. PWP is my home. I’m the first ever PWP World Champion and the
FIRST EVER PWP Superstar.

Kiss my black ass Zack Lifer and get the fuck out of my house.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/James_Shark
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PWP 7: All Win, No Sin - Zack Lifer vs. James Shark (c)   PWP 7: All Win, No Sin - Zack Lifer vs. James Shark (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

PWP 7: All Win, No Sin - Zack Lifer vs. James Shark (c)
Page 1 of 1