The Professional Wrestling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Showdown of Stars From Around The World Of Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PWP 1: Lets Get It Started!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Josh C. Duncan
Superstar
Superstar
Josh C. Duncan

PWP 1: Lets Get It Started! Empty
PostSubject: PWP 1: Lets Get It Started!   PWP 1: Lets Get It Started! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 3:11 am

(The show opens up as the theme song for the show, “We Own It” by 2 Chainz & Wiz Khalifa, blast over through the arena.)

Roy Hardy: Hello ladies and gentlemen! And thank you for tuning in for the first ever broadcast of The Pro Wrestling Project! This is PWP 1: Let’s Get It Started! My name is Roy Hardy and my partner here at the broadcast table is Jesse Watson!

Jesse Watson: Aka the smart one!

Roy Hardy: Lets not go spreading lies to the people 30 seconds into the show now. Anyways, we’re in for a great show tonight. Why don’t you tell them what they’re going to see, Jesse.

Jesse Watson: I’d be happy to. We’re going to see some great action, including some fantastic one on one matches between Jackie Sweets and Nick Madison. Also, Adam Banz takes on Eddie Lopez and Ashton Styles will face Lycra!

Roy Hardy: Of course, there’s also the heavily hyped 2 out of 3 falls match between Jay Cage and Kendra Blaze.

Jesse Watson: And we can’t forget the main event for tonight … Flex Johnson takes on Laura Phoenix!

Roy Hardy: But that’s all later on tonight. Like the title of the show says, lets get it started! We’ve got a 4-Way Elimination Match to kick things off!

4-Way Elimination Match
Andrew Ryder vs. LaMarcus Brown vs. Dean Vandal vs. Angellus

Randall Jobbs: The following contest is a 4-Way elimination match!

(Yellow lights begin flicker throughout the arena as the beginning drums pound over the speakers. Seemingly dancing to the pounding of the drum the yellow lights blast onto the entrance ramp. Before the lyrics kick in the music starts to quicken its pace and just like that out walks Dean Vandal.)

Randall Jobbs: Introducing first, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 220 pounds, Dean Vandal!

(“Can you hear the silence?
Can you see the dark?
Can you fix the broken?
Can you feel... can you feel my heart?”

With intense eyes he marches down the ramp bypassing the fans and sliding into the ring. With one foot on the bottom rope and the other on the second Dean looks out into the crowd yelling out loud. Cracking a grin he hops off of the ropes.

“I'm sorry brothers,
So sorry lover,
Forgive me father,
I love you mother.”

Twisting his hands and wrists together he bounces a few times on the balls of his feet preparing for the bell to sound and the match to begin, at that very moment Dean is at his best.)

Randall Jobbs: Introducing next ….

(Hard Shit & Napalm by Travis Barker, Three 6 Mafia and Xzibit begins to play and LaMarcus Brown comes out.)

Randall Jobbs: From Statlanta, Georgia, weighing in at 303 pounds, LaMarcus Brown!

(He makes his way to the ring, slapping hands with a few fans on the way down. He gets in the ring and gets ready for the match.)

Randall Jobbs: And introducing next …

(“Slow Catacombs” by Finger Elevent & Dale Oliver begins to play, as Angellus comes out.)

Randall Jobbs: From Death Valley, California, weighing in at 299 pounds, Angellus!

(He comes to the ring, focusing on nothing but the men in the ring. He gets in, stepping over the top rope, looking on menacingly.)

Randall Jobbs: And their opponent …

(Andrew Ryder’s music begins as he comes slowly walking out onto the stage. He leans forward with his arms crossed, as smoke feels the stage in front of him for moments.)

Randall Jobbs: From Miami, Florida, weighing in at 250 pounds, Andrew Ryder!

(He then kneels down with his arms still crossed in front of him, Andrew then comes sort of jumping up into the air landing on his feet. Andrew raises both arms into the air as pyro’s begin to shoot out from the stage, on each side of him, as he begins to get fired up as he walks down the ramp way pointing at each side of the stage, before running over and high fiving the fans until he gets down to the ring. He climbs the steps onto the apron, and then steps over the top rope, running over to the turnbuckle farthest from him, climbing onto it. He raises both arms into the air again as pyros once again shoot out.)

Roy Hardy: This is going to be one heck of a match, I can already tell.

Jesse Watson: So many different kinds of wrestlers in one match? Oh yeah, this is going to be good.

(All four men stand in a respective corner of the ring and the bell sounds, signaling the start of the match. They all start to circle around the ring and Angellus is the first to charge, as he clotheslines LaMarcus over the top rope and to the floor. Angellus goes to the outside, following him. Inside the ring, Ryder grabs Vandal and sends him into the ropes. As Vandal comes off the ropes, Ryder leans over, going for a backdrop but Vandal leaps over Ryder with a sunset flip pin …)

Kickout!

Roy Hardy: Try to keep up folks, this action is going to be nonstop fast and furious.

Jesse Watson: Sounds like this chick I was with last night. Man, she -

Roy Hardy: I’m going to cut you off there. Jesus, do you want us thrown off of iPPV before we even get a chance to live!?

(On the outside of the ring, Angellus and Brown are brawling back and forth, exchanging blows. Angellus begins to get the better of LaMarcus, landing several clubbing blows to the back. Back in the ring, Dean and Ryder get to their feet and Vandal strikes first with a knee to the midsection. He then follows it up with several forearm shots. Vandal grabs Ryder and sends him into the ropes. As Ryder comes off of the ropes, Dean hits him with a perfect standing dropkick to the chin. Ryder gets up, holding his mouth and Dean attempts to send him into the ropes again but Ryder reverses it this time. Instead of hitting the ropes though, Vandal springboards off of them and hit’s a back elbow to the mouth of Ryder, sending Ryder rolling to the outside of the ring. Back to Angellus and Brown, we see Ryder has Angellus pinned up against the ring post, leveling him with hard forearm shots. Angellus blocks the next shot that Brown throws at him and then bounces LaMarcus’ head off of the ring post. Ryder comes over and he and Angellus begin to fight, as LaMarcus works his way to his feet. In the ring, we see Dean Vandal going to the top rope.)

Roy Hardy: Oh boy, what’s he got in mind here?!

Jesse Watson: I’m not sure, but knowing Dean Vandal, it’s going to be great!

(All three men outside the ring are grouped right next to each other, fighting, as Vandal leaps off of the top rope with a moonsault, taking all 3 guys out.)

Crowd: THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!

Jesse Watson: I agree with the crowd, this has been awesome and it’s only begun!

Roy Hardy: Dean Vandal with a high risk move that pays off!

(Dean gets LaMarcus up and rolls him into the ring, following right in behind him. LaMarcus gets to his feet and as he turns around, he’s met with a hard knife edge chop from Vandal. Vandal then grabs him and sends him into the ropes. As he comes off the ropes, Dean leaps up and catches him with a leg lariat. Dean goes for a pin ..)

Kickout!

Roy Hardy: Dean is on a roll here right now. Lets see if he can keep the momentum alive.

(Vandal glares at the ref, as he gets Brown back to his feet. Dean swings at LaMarcus but LaMarcus ducks it and hits Dean with a back suplex. LaMarcus then goes for a pin of his own …)

Kickout!

Jesse Watson: Not gonna be that easy my friend.

(Back outside the ring, we see the action just in time, as Angellus grabs Ryder and drives him into the ring post. Angellus then climbs to the ring apron and gets in the ring. LaMarcus sees him getting in and hit’s the ropes. As he comes off of them, Angellus catches him with a clothesline. LaMarcus gets back up and Angellus catches him with another one. Angellus hit’s the ropes and then drops an elbow into the chest of Brown.)

Roy Hardy: Big elbow drop by this monster, Angellus!

Jesse Watson: That dude is scary. He is close to the top of the list of guys I wouldn’t want to see in a dark alley.

Roy Hardy: I’m with you on that one.

(LaMarcus rolls out of the ring and as Angellus turns around, he’s met by Ryder leaping off of the top rope with an ax handle smash attempt but Angellus catches him and plants him with a spine buster.)

Jesse Watson: Nice counter by Angellus! I like this guy, Roy. He’s a beast.

Roy Hardy: He sure is. And it looks like he’s just getting started.

(Angellus goes for the pin on Ryder …)

Kickout!

(Vandal gets back into the ring and charges at Angellus but he catches a big clothesline for his trouble. Ryder is back up and standing in the corner, and Angellus goes over and lays into him with a chop to the chest. Ryder fights back, hitting one of his own but Angellus comes right back with another one. Ryder gives him one more but then Angellus nails him with a head butt. Angellus grabs him and sends him into the opposite corner. Angellus charges but runs into the elbow of Ryder. Angellus staggers backwards and when he turns around, he’s caught by Dean Vandal coming off the top rope with a missile dropkick.)

Roy Hardy: And finally they’re able to take the big man off of his feet!

Jesse Watson: But it took two men to do it!

Roy Hardy: Now the question remains, are they going to be able to keep him down.

(Vandal gets up and is met with a forearm shot by Ryder. Vandal comes back with one of his own and the two begin to exchange shots to the mouth. Ryder grabs Dean and sends him into the ropes. As he comes off the ropes, Ryder catches him with a massive boot to the mouth. Ryder goes for the pin …)

Kickout!

Roy Hardy: I thought he had him after booting his head about 10 rows back.

Jesse Watson: These guys are all looking to make a lasting impression. These guys are in the first match ever held by the PWP. They are making history right now!

(Ryder turns Dean over and grabs him in a half Boston crab. Dean struggles for a few seconds but he’s able to crawl to the ropes and the referee Marco Berry counts to 3 before Ryder breaks the hold. Ryder gets Vandal up and attempts to send him into the corner but Dean reverses it. Vandal charges, jumps in the air and comes down with a hard forearm smash into the mouth of Ryder. Vandal pulls Ryder out of the corner, close to the ropes. Dean then hit’s the ropes but Ryder ducks down and back drops Vandal out of the ring, taking out Angellus who was standing where Vandal came down.)

Roy Hardy: Nice country by Ryder, not only to take Vandal out of the match for the time being but inadvertently taking out Angellus at the same time.

Jesse Watson: Come on Angellus, you were suppose to catch him ya big oaf!

Roy Hardy: If he hears you calling him names, I’m not going to help you.

(LaMarcus grabs Vandal and rolls him into the ring, getting in right behind him. Ryder gets Vandal up and he and LaMarcus shoot him into the ropes. They go for a double back body drop and Vandal stops, kicks LaMarcus in the face and then DDTs Ryder.)

Jesse Watson: Nicely done by Vandal! I like this kid.

Roy Hardy: He’s shown some definite talent, for sure.

(Vandal goes for a pin on Ryder …)

Kickout!

Roy Hardy: That was a close one for Ryder!

(Dean gets Ryder to his feet and backs him up into the corner. He lifts him up, setting him on the top rope. Vandal ascends to the top as well, trying for a superplex but Ryder blocks it. Vandal tries again, only to have it blocked once more. Ryder lifts Vandal up, throwing him off the top, sending Dean crashing face-first to the mat. As Dean gets to his feet, groggily, LaMarcus comes from behind him and gets him with a school boy pin …)

3!!!

Roy Hardy: Wow! Just like that, Dean Vandal is eliminated!!

Jesse Watson: Why that sneaky, no good, hoodlum! How dare he pull a fast one like that on Vandal!

Roy Hardy: Hey, he saw an opening to potentially pick up an advantage by eliminating someone and it just so happened to work. There wasn’t anything dirty about it. Just smart.

(LaMarcus goes over to where Ryder is, still on the top rope and throws him off, sending him crashing to the mat. Ryder gets to his feet, holding his back and when he turns around, he’s hit with the “Angel Slam” from Angellus. He makes the pin on Ryder ..)

3!!!

Roy Hardy: In a matter of about 1 minute, we’ve seen 2 eliminations just like that! And we’re down to two!

Jesse Watson: This is going to be great. Two big men in the ring, sluggin’ it out!

(Angellus turns around and LaMarcus hits him with a big boot to the mouth, staggering Angellus into the corner. LaMarcus then begins to lay into Angellus with knife edge chops. LaMarcus pulls him out of the corner and attempts to send him into the ropes but Angellus reverses it and pulls LaMarcus in for the “Straight To Hell!” Angellus hooks the leg ..)

3!!!
NO!!!! FOOT ON THE ROPES!!

Roy Hardy: And LaMarcus gets out of one of Angellus’ best moves! Angellus is shocked!

Jesse Watson: Along with the rest of the world. I thought he had him, for sure!

(Angellus begins to get LaMarcus up when LaMarcus grabs him into a small package roll up ..)

3!!
NO! KICKOUT AT 2 ½!

(Brown gets Angellus up and Angellus delivers a knee to the stomach. Angellus throws LaMarcus over the top rope but LaMarcus holds on and stays on the ring apron, unbeknownst to Angellus who turned around, thinking Brown is now laying on the floor. As Angellus turns around, LaMarcus launches himself over the top rope and hits Angellus with the “Raising The Bar.” LaMarcus goes for the pin …)

Kickout!!

Roy Hardy: Man, these guys are trying everything to win this!

Jesse Watson: I’ve never seen so many near falls in such a short span. The last 3 pin attempts, I thought the match was over.

(LaMarcus stands up, waiting for Angellus to get to his feet. Once he does, LaMarcus hit’s the ropes but Angellus catches him, throwing him up on his shoulders and then driving him into the mat with a Samoan drop, leaving both men on the mat.)

Roy Hardy: Both men are down! You can tell this match has taken it’s toll on them.

Jesse Watson: They’ve been going no stop since the opening bell.

Roy Hardy: I think the first man that’s able to recover first, will have a good chance of being  the one to come out victorious.

(Both men fight to their feet and begin to exchange punches with one another. LaMarcus starts to gain the upper hand, backing Angellus into the ropes. LaMarcus sends him off the ropes and as Angellus bounces off of them, LaMarcus goes for a pump kick but Angellus ducks under it. Angellus spins LaMarcus around and grabs him by the throat. He goes for the “Angel Slam” but LaMarcus slips out of his grasps. LaMarcus hits Angellus with a kick to the stomach and then lifts him up on his shoulders, setting up for “The Truth Hurts.” As he goes to do it, Angellus slides off of his shoulders, landing behind him. LaMarcus turns around and Angellus goes for “Saints Row” but LaMarcus ducks under the kick.)

Roy Hardy: We’ve got a chess match going on here! Neither man can capitalize!

(Angellus turns around after missing the kick, runs at LaMarcus but LaMarcus catches him and hoists him up onto his shoulders and this time is able to hit “The Truth Hurts.” LaMarcus goes for the pin …)

2.…
3!!!

Roy Hardy: Finally, we have a winner!

Randall Jobbs: Your winner, via pinfall, at the 13:58  mark of the match, LaMarcus Brown!

Jesse Watson: Man, that was great! I gotta hand it to LaMarcus, that was impressive.

Roy Hardy: Yes indeed. Angellus threw everything he had at him but he was still able to overcome it.

Jesse Watson: And lets not sell Angellus short here. He had LaMarcus on the ropes several times. The way that end went, I think he could have easily been the winner of this match.

Roy Hardy: Angellus had a heck of a showing. All 4 men did. What a great way to kick of PWP’s first ever show!

WXW Presents -

PWP 1: Lets Get It Started! 90yg

Ashton Styles vs. Lycra

Randall Jobbs: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

(The song Im'Mortal by Skinny Puppy starts to blast through out the PA system. Suddenly the fans look up to the top of the ramp to see the blonde bombshell known as Ashton Styles standing on top of the ramp with a devilish but beautiful smile on her face.)

Randall Jobbs: Introducing first, from Atlanta, Georgia, weighing in at 135 pounds … Ashton Styles!

(She walks past the fans even flip them off with her hands. She gets inside of the ring & does a arm extension & look beautiful at doing that.)

Randall Jobbs: And her opponent …

(The lights go low in the arena and Lycra’s music starts to play and her entrance video can be seen on the tron. She comes out onto the top of the ramp and stops to look at the fans.)

Randall Jobbs:  From Fort Lauderdale, Florida, weighing in at 130 pounds … Lycra!

(A few seconds later, she starts to walk down to the ring either with a serious look on her face.  She gets up onto the side of the ring and climbs through the ropes and goes up on one of the corner turnbuckles to look out at the crowd with a smile as she gets them riled up and cheering loudly for her.)

Roy Hardy: You can feel the tension between these two rivals. We’re in for an explosive one, I think.

(The bell rings and the two women square off. There’s some trash talking going on between the two, before they finally lock up in the center of the ring. Lycra backs Ashton up into the corner but Ashton grabs her and reverses it, putting Lycra in the corner. Referee Eric Wilson gets to a count of two before Ashton breaks the tie up and then slaps Lycra across the face.)

Roy Hardy: Oh boy, I don’t know if that was smart on Ashton’s part.

Jesse Watson: No one said brains were her strong suit.

(Lycra comes out of the corner, grabs Ashton by the hair and then tosses her into the corner. Lycra then begins to drill her with right hand shots. She pulls Ashton out of the corner, hits her in the midsection with a few knee strikes and then plants her with a vertical suplex. Lycra floats over for a pin attempt …)

1 …
Kickout!

Roy Hardy: Lycra going for the first pin attempt of the match but only gets a 1 count.

Jesse Watson: Now I know I said Ashton wasn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer but it’ll still take more than that to keep her down.

Roy Hardy: Absolutely. Ashton has a lot of attitude and they both have a lot of resentment built up for one another.

(Lycra gets Ashton up and attempts to send her into the ropes but Ashton reverses it. Ashton goes for a dropkick but Lycra holds onto the ropes instead of bouncing off of them and Ashton goes crashing to the mat, hitting nothing but air. Lycra grabs Ashton’s legs and bunches her up into a pin ..)

Kickout!

(Both competitors get to their feet but Lycra is the first to strike, as she lifts Ashton up and then slams her down to the mat. Lycra climbs up to the top rope and then jumps off with a moonsault attempt but Ashton gets her knees up in time and Lycra catches them in the stomach.)

Roy Hardy: Man, you gotta know that knocked the wind out of her.

Jesse Watson: I don’t know. Have you ever talked to her? There’s a lot of wind in there.

Roy Hardy: What exactly are you trying to say?

Jesse Watson: Lets just say that, with how much and how fast she talks, her mouth would probably break the speed limit on most interstates!

(Lycra gets to her feet, hunched over and clutching her stomach. Styles gets up and drives her into the mat with a face buster. Ashton hooks a leg for the pin …)

Kickout!

Roy Hardy: Ashton tried her best to capitalize on Lycra’s mistake but the resilient Lycra doesn’t go down easy.

Jesse Watson: That’s not what I hear.

Roy Hardy: I didn’t mean it that way, you dick!

(Ashton sits Lycra up and grabs her in a chin lock. She keeps it locked in for a while, trying to wear Lycra down. Lycra begins to fight back but Ashton quickly drives her knee into her back, bringing her back down and synching in that chin lock once again. When it looks like Lycra is about to fight back once again, Ashton quickly gets up and then drives her elbow down, full force, into the top of the head of Lycra. She then pushes Lycra down and goes for another pin ..)

Kickout!

Roy Hardy: Lycra, getting that shoulder up just in time.

Jesse Watson: Ashton may not have got the pin but she sure rattled some brain cells around with that elbow shot. She almost knocked Lycra cross eyed with it!

Roy Hardy: She didn’t hold anything back with it, that’s for sure.

(Lycra crawls over to the ropes to help assist her to her feet but Ashton goes over and begins driving her throat against the 2nd rope, choking her. The referee counts to 4 before Ashton breaks it and he backs her off. Ashton comes right back at Lycra but Lycra fights back, driving her shoulder into the midsection of Styles. Lycra’s still hunched over a bit though, trying to catch her breath, when Ashton comes right back with a big kick to the side of the face of Lycra, taking her back down to the mat.)

Roy Hardy: Lycra’s trying her damndest to get back into this thing but Ashton Styles keeps cutting her off.

Jesse Watson: I think Ashton has more to prove here tonight, so I think she’s a little more determined than Lycra.

(Ashton puts Lycra in the seated position, drivers her knee into the back of Lycra and pulls back on her arms.)

Roy Hardy: Ashton going right back to work on wearing down Lycra. She’s been very tactical in this match.

(Lycra is clearly struggling to get free of the hold but she begins to fight back to her feet. She delivers an elbow to the midsection of Ashton. Lycra then follows it up with a Russian leg sweep.)

Roy Hardy: Great desperation move by Lycra!

Jesse Watson: Now the question remains, will she be able to capitalize.

(Both women fight to their feet and Lycra goes to deliver a kick but Ashton catches her foot. Ashton points at her head, saying how smart she is, when Lycra capitalizes with an enzuigiri. Both of them stay down for a while but then struggle to their feet. Ashton charges and Lycra catches her with a back drop. Ashton pops up and Lycra takes her down with a clothesline. Ashton pops back up again and again is met by a running clothesline from Lycra. Lycra gets Ashton up and sends her into the corner and she crashes into it chest-first. She bounces out of the corner and Lycra catches her with a reverse DDT. She makes the pin …)

3???
NO!! Kickout at 2 ½!!

Roy Hardy: Lycra is like a house on fire now!

Jesse Watson: But she hasn’t been able to put Ashton away yet.

(Lycra gets Ashton up and sends her into the corner. Lycra charges but Ashton gets a boot up into her mouth, stopping her. Ashton jumps up onto the 2nd rope and then leaps off, connecting with a bulldog. She makes the cover …)

Kickout!

Roy Hardy: What a match we’re seeing out of these women!

Jesse Watson: Neither one of them want to quit!

(Ashton gets Lycra up and attempts to send her into the ropes but Lycra blocks it, pulls her in for a kick to the stomach and then plants Ashton with “Sudden Impact!” Lycra makes the pin …)

3!!!

Randall Jobbs: Your winner via pinfall, at the 9:12 mark of the match … Lycra!!!

Roy Hardy: What a great counter into a pinfall victory for Lycra!

Jesse Watson: I’ll hand it to her. It was impressive. I thought Ashton had it.

Roy Hardy: There were times when it looked like she did. But in the end, Lycra read what Ashton was going for and it allowed her to pick up the win. Hell of a match!

Jesse Watson: And just think, there’s TONS more to come!

Roy Hardy: Including the next match that we’re going to get right into. It’s a 2 out of 3 Falls match between Jay Cage and Kendra Blaze!

2 Out Of 3 Falls
Jay Cage vs. Kendra Blaze

Randall Jobbs: The following contest is a 2 out of 3 falls match!

(As "I'm So Sick" drops, Jay comes out from the back.)

Randall Jobbs: From Miami, Florida, weighing in at 233 pounds, Jay Cage!

(He sneers at the fans as he walks by, not really paying them much attention. He jumps up to the ring apron and enters into the ring. He jumps up on the 2nd rope, looks around at the jeering fans, shakes his head and jumps down.)

Randall Jobbs: And his opponent …

(“Psycho” by System of a Down begins to play and Kendra comes out.)

Randall Jobbs: From Miami, Florida, weighing in at 135 pounds, Kendra Blaze!

(As soon as Kendra gets into the ring, Jay doesn’t give her any time and pounces right on her. The two of them begin to brawl. Jay Cage sweeps the legs of Kendra, taking her down to the mat and then he gets on top of her and begins to land several rights and lefts. Kendra is able to push Cage off and she then is the one on top, landing shot after shot. Jay Cage is able to wiggle himself close enough to the ropes so that he can get his foot on the bottom one and the ref is forced to step in and pull Kendra off.)

Roy Hardy: This is such a personal match between these two. You can feel the tension in the air, with these guys.

Jesse Watson: And that’s what’s going to make this match that much more better. Whenever personal feelings are involved, you know you’re in for a hell of a match.

(Kendra backs off enough to please the ref and then comes right back at Jay but Jay grabs her and throws her between the ropes and to the outside of the ring. Jay slides out and begins to land several kicks to the back and the head of Kendra. Jay backs up, letting Kendra get to her feet and as she does, Jay charges at her but she side steps him and slings him into the steel ring post, sending him bouncing off of it.)

Roy Hardy: Did Jay ever crack his face off of that ring post, hard, or what!

Jesse Watson: That’s definitely not the way he envisioned that going at all, I can assure you.

(Kendra gets Jay up and rolls him into the ring, following right behind him. She grabs him and sends him off into the ropes. As he bounces off of them, she catches him with a knee to the midsection, sending him down to the ring. She then grabs him in a half Boston crab. Before she can do too much damage though, Jay is able to roll out of it and uses his legs to push her off.)

Roy Hardy: Good job by Cage to get out of a dire predicament there.

(He gets to his feet and grabs her legs, looking to go for “Caged Fury” but she blocks it. Instead Jay opts to catapult her up and into the corner, smashing her face off of the top turnbuckle.)

Jesse Watson: Jay Cage had to call an audible there, in his game plan after he couldn’t quite lock in that submission just yet and it worked to perfection.

(Kendra comes bouncing out of the corner and Jay hits her with a bridging Belly to Belly suplex …)

Kickout!

Roy Hardy: There’s the first pin attempt of this 2 out of 3 falls match but Kendra is able to get the shoulder up.

Jesse Watson: I think, with this being a 2 out of 3 falls match, we’re going to see pin attempts often. These guys are going to want to get a one up on the other.

Roy Hardy: Absolutely and that’s the best way to go about it because then it’s all on you to dictate the match. If you get one on your opponent then you know they’re on the ropes and will be rushing to get it back to square one.

(Jay gets Kendra to her feet and connects with a chop to the chest. Kendra comes back with kick to the stomach. She then lifts Jay up and then brings him down with a shoulder breaker across her knee.)

Roy Hardy: And there’s the incredible strength that Kendra possess!

(She gets him right back up and goes for a back suplex but Jay uses the momentum to flip behind her and land on his feet. He spins her around and lands a kick to the gut. He then grabs her by the head and then connects with a bulldog, driving her face first into the mat. Jay then hit’s the ropes and goes for a senton but Kendra gets her knees up into the back of Jay.)

Roy Hardy: Nice reversal there by Kendra to stop Jay from gaining too much momentum!

Jesse Watson: Watching this, it makes you wonder just what it’s going to take for one of these guys to get one pin on the other, much less two.

Roy Hardy: It’s hard to imagine with the hatred that these two have for one another but it’s going to happen. There’s going to be a winner.

(Jay gets up, holding his back and runs at Kendra but Kendra side steps him and Jay goes running into the ropes. As he hit’s the ropes, she lifts him up and hits him with the “Blazing Fury.” She makes the pin …)

3!!!

Randall Jobbs: The winner of the first fall, at the 7:10 mark of the match, Kendra Blaze!

Roy Hardy: Wow and just like that, Kendra is up 1-0!

Jesse Watson: I did not see that one coming at all!

Roy Hardy: And judging by the result, I don’t think Jay did either.

(Kendra turns Jay over onto his stomach and then locks him into a Fujiwara armbar submission.)

Roy Hardy: Kendra is looking to end it right here and make Jay tap out!

(Kendra has it locked in good but Jay is able to struggle over to the ropes and he grabs the bottom on, forcing her to break the hold. Kendra gets Jay up and sends him crashing into the corner, chest-first. As he bounces out of the corner, Kendra catches him with a school boy roll up …)

3!!!
NO! KICKOUT AT 2 ½!!!

Roy Hardy: I thought we had just seen Kendra sweet the 2 out of 3 falls match but Jay got his shoulder up just in time!

Jesse Watson: Kendra is really trying to make short work of Jay Cage here tonight!

(Kendra gets Jay to his feet, lifts him up and hangs him on the top rope in the tree of woe position. She takes a few steps back and then lands a low dropkick to the face of Cage. Cage slumps down to the ring and Kendra pulls him out away from the ropes, hooking the leg for a pin …)

Kickout!

Roy Hardy: Kendra is really staying right on Jay and not letting him get back in this thing. She’s wrestling a very smart match right now.

(Kendra waits for Jay to get back to his feet, and as he does, she hit’s the ropes. As she comes off of them though, Jay connects with an uppercut, sending her staggering backwards. She comes back at him and Jay delivers a clotheslines, taking her down.)

Jesse Watson: Most won’t like what Jay just did there but it’s not illegal and he had to find a way to get back into the match. I have no problem with it!

Roy Hardy: You wouldn’t. If Jay could hit her with a brick and get away with, you would be fine with it.

(Kendra fights back to her feet and Jay delivers a big right hand and tries to land another one but Kendra blocks it and lands one of her own. She hits him with a few more before going over to the corner and going to the top rope.)

Roy Hardy: Well, lets see what Kendra has in mind here.

(As Jay gets back to his feet, Kendra leaps off with a missile dropkick but Jay moves out of the way. He then grabs her legs and despite Kendra’s best efforts to block it, locks her into the “Caged Fury” submission hold.)

Jesse Watson: “Caged Fury!” He’s got it locked in!

Roy Hardy: Can she with-hold the pain or is she going to tap!

(Kendra powers her way close to the ropes but just as she’s about to reach them, Jay pulls her away from them, pulling her back towards the center of the ring. Jay really puts some torque on it this time and Kendra has no option but to tap out.)

Randall Jobbs: The winner of the second fall, at the 12:36 mark of the match, Jay Cage!

Roy Hardy: And she just couldn’t hold on any longer! Jay had that hold locked in and he wasn’t going to let it go.

Jesse Watson: And we are now back to an even playing field, with one win a piece!

(Jay lets go of the submission hold, as he’s told by the ref and then begins to stomp at the lower-back of Kendra. Jay gets Kendra to her feet and sends her off into the ropes. As she comes off of them, he catches her, lifting her up and then slamming her down with a sidewalk slam. Jay hooks the leg …)

Kickout!

Roy Hardy: And now you see Jay looking to end the match. Both competitors have one win each and now both know that there is no time to fool around. They have to try to end this match, or risk losing it.

(Jay gets Kendra up to her feet and lands a right hand that sends her staggering over into the corner. He lays into her with a chop to the chest and then sends her into the opposite corner. Cage charges in and lands a corner clothesline. Kendra staggers out of the corner and Jay goes up to the top rope.)

Jesse Watson: Jay looking to go high risk … Not sure if this is the best move at this time …

(Kendra turns around and Jay leaps off, connecting with a diving back elbow to the mouth that sends Kendra flying down to the mat. It clearly took some out of Jay as well, as he’s slow to get over to Kendra to make a pin attempt …)

Kickout at 2 ½!

Roy Hardy: Jay has got to be thinking what he has to do to put Kendra away and solidify the win.

Jesse Watson: If I was him, I’d lock that “Caged Fury” right back in. It worked the first time, surly it’d work again.

Roy Hardy: Who knows. Kendra may have it scouted now though. You don’t want to go to the well too many times.

(Cage gets Blaze back to her feet and delivers a slap to the face.)

Roy Hardy: Oh boy, I don’t know if that’s the smartest thing to do …

(He grabs her and sends her off into the ropes. He goes for a back drop but she stops short and delivers a kick to the mouth. She goes to throw a punch but Jay blocks and lands a kick to the stomach. He sets her up for a piledriver but she blocks it. He tries again but she once more blocks the attempt. He goes to try one more time but Kendra reverses it, flipping him over for a back body drop.)

Roy Hardy: Good counter by Kendra to get out of what was sure to be a potential game winner there for Jay Cage!

Jesse Watson: A good piledriver can put any man or woman out of a match. She was lucky she was able to reverse it.

(Kendra gets him up and delivers a kick to the stomach and then follows it up with a bridging northern lights suplex …)

Kickout at 2 ½!

Roy Hardy: Judging by the look on Kendra’s face, I believe she thought she had it there! And to be honest, I thought she might have as well!

Jesse Watson: Jay has GOT to do something to get back into this. He can’t let her get too much momentum going!

(Kendra gets back to her feet and drops a leg drop across the back of the head of Jay Cage. She then goes over to the corner and begins to climb to the top rope but Jay Cage rushes to his feet and shakes the ropes, crotching Kendra on the top rope.)

Jesse Watson: Talk about a game changer! Now’s the time to capitalize, Jay!

(Cage then climbs up to the top rope with Kendra, grabs her and brings her down with a huge superplex!)

Jesse Watson: Superplex by Jay Cage! Make the cover, Jay! The match is yours!

Roy Hardy: We could see the end of the match coming right here!

(The move took a lot out of Jay but he’s finally able to crawl over and hook a leg for the pin ..)

3!!!
NO! KICKOUT AT 2 ½!!

Roy Hardy: I don’t believe it! She kicked out!

Jesse Watson: It had to have been the extra time that it took Jay to get over there!

Roy Hardy: It was precious time, for sure! And because of it, Kendra is still alive!

(Jay drags Kendra up to her feet and sends her off into the ropes. As she comes off of them, Jay catches her with a standing dropkick. Jay yells at her to get up and as she does, he runs and levels her with a big clothesline. He calls for her to get up again and as she does, he runs and this time hits her with a spinning heal kick. Jay goes for the pin ..)

3!!
NO! KENDRA GETS HER FOOT ON THE ROPE BEFORE THE 3!!

Jesse Watson: Are you kidding me?! That was a three!

Roy Hardy: No it wasn’t! She got her foot on the rope JUST in time! Boy that was a close one!

(Jay gets up and starts to argue with the referee that she didn’t get the foot up in time and that he won the match.)

Jesse Watson: Come on Jay, stop wasting so much time …

(While he’s arguing with the referee, this gives Kendra time to get back up. She grabs Jay, gets him up and then plants him with his own finisher, the “Brain Damage.” She then hooks the leg …)

3!!!!

Randall Jobbs: Winner of the third fall and the winner of this match, at the 15:24 mark of the match, Kendra Blaze!

Roy Hardy: Boy did Jay’s lack of focus at the end there cost him or what!?

Jesse Watson: I can’t believe he would let his emotions get the best of him like that!

Roy Hardy: I think he was so desperate to get the win, that he was trying everything he could think of and he just let his emotions get in the way!

Jesse Watson: Despite that ending, I’ve got to say, that match certainly lived up to the hype for me!

Roy Hardy: Oh absolutely! It was a fantastic match up and I’m proud to have called it!

PWSi Presents -

PWP 1: Lets Get It Started! Warofnationsposter

SECOND HALF CONTINUED ON THE NEXT POST!

Last edited by Josh C. Duncan on Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Josh C. Duncan
Superstar
Superstar
Josh C. Duncan

PWP 1: Lets Get It Started! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWP 1: Lets Get It Started!   PWP 1: Lets Get It Started! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 3:13 am

Singles Match
Adam Banz vs. Eddie Lopez

(As soon as the music hits, Adam walks out spreading his arms as he goes. He takes his time and sorts of dances his way down the ramp before he starts trash talking and making fun of the fans who are yelling and jeering at him.)

Randall Jobbs: Introducing first, from Queens, New York, weighing in at 210 pounds, Adam Banz!

(Then he slides into the ring and leans forward on the ropes toward one side of the audience with a condescending smile. He points at a few random people, laughing and yelling at them, before turning his attention to the match that’s about to take place.)

Randall Jobbs: And his opponent ...

(Kid Frost – La Raza starts playing on the PA system, Eddie comes out from the back.)

Randall Jobbs: From San Diego, California, weighing in at 215 pounds, Eddie Lopez!

(He walks down the ramp while doing so he slaps hands with fans along the front row rail seating.  Eddie turns to the left and still slap hands with the fans before climbing up the steal steps. He climbs through the ropes and walks towards the far corner turnbuckles and climbs them. He raises his arms in the air and the crowd cheers loudly for him.)

Roy Hardy: This is going to be a good one folks, so hold on!

(The bell rings and Banz and Lopez lock up. Banz grabs Lopez’s arm and begins to twist it. Lopez rolls through with it, takes Banz down at the legs and then quickly grabs him in a side headlock. Banz works his way to his feet and before he can do anything, Lopez releases the headlock and grabs Banz in a hammerlock. This time, Banz rolls through with and trips Lopez down to the ground. Banz looks to go for “The Devide” early on but Eddie pushes him away. They both scramble to their feet and rush at each other but it’s Eddie who is able to grab Banz in a roll up …)

Kickout!

Roy Hardy: Much like the rest of the action that you’ve seen and can expect to continue to see here at PWP, this match is going to be fast paced and non stop!

Jesse Watson: Gotta love this balls to the wall action of the PWP!

(Both men get up and Banz slides around Eddie, grabbing him around the waist. Lopez slides behind him, grabs him and throws him down with a headlock take down. Lopez keeps the side headlock synched in. After a few seconds, Banz works his way back up to his feet, backing Lopez up. He shoots Eddie off into the ropes and as he comes off of them, Banz drops down and Lopez leaps over him, hitting the ropes again. As he comes off this time, Banz leap frogs over Eddie. Lopez hit’s the ropes for a 3rd time and as Banz turns around, he’s caught with a spinning heal kick to the mouth from Eddie.)

Roy Hardy: Nice move by Eddie Lopez!

Jesse Watson: I don’t think Adam Banz so that one coming.

(Banz gets to his feet, holding his mouth, and his met by an uppercut from Lopez, sending him staggering into the corner. Lopez goes to send Banz into the opposite corner but Banz reverses it. Lopez ricochets out of the corner and coming full speed ahead, connects with a big clothesline on an advancing Banz.)

Roy Hardy: Eddie is really on fire right now. He seems to have all the momentum swinging in his favor.

Jesse Watson: That may be true for the time being. But Adam Banz is a great competitor as well, and there’s no way he doesn’t get back into this match.

Roy Hardy: Well, we’re going to see if Eddie can keep it going or not.

(Adam crawls to the corner, using the ropes to help him to his feet. Eddie runs and jumps up to the 2nd rope and begins hitting him with right hands ..)

1! 2! 3! 4! 5!

(Adam shoves him off of him, trying to give himself time to recover. Eddie runs and jumps to the 2nd rope again but this time Adam moves before he does and once Eddie lands on the ropes, Adam delivers a kick to the back of one of Eddie’s knees, sending crashing back to the mat.)

Jesse Watson: Nicely countered by Adam Banz!

Roy Hardy: We were talking about momentum earlier and just like that, all of it has been taken from the sails of Eddie Lopez.

(Banz stomps the midsection a few times before driving his knee into the throat of Lopez, until the ref forces Banz off of him. Adam gets Lopez up and shoots him into the corner so hard that Lopez crumbles to the mat after crashing into the turnbuckles at full speed. Banz hit’s the ropes and quick leg drop to the back of Eddie’s head. Adam tries for a pin ..)

Kickout!

Roy Hardy: This match is now Adam Banz’s to dictate. Will he try to slow the pace down and keep control or will he make it more fast paced.

Jesse Watson: Well, I think that he needs to keep a faster pace. I know it’s safer to slow it down but he has the quickness advantage over Lopez. I say use it.

(Adam sits Lopez up and grabs him into a chin lock. He keeps it locked in for a good 10-15 seconds before Eddie is able to fight back to his feet. He lands a few elbow shots, getting Banz to break the hold but Adam comes right back with an elbow shot to the back of Eddie’s head. Adam lifts him up for a back suplex but Eddie reverses the momentum, flipping behind him and landing on his feet. Banz quickly turns around and charges at Eddie with a clothesline but Eddie ducks under it. Adam hit’s the ropes and as he comes off of them, Eddie nails him with hard back elbow to the mouth.)

Jesse Watson: A tooth may have went flying with that shot!

Roy Hardy: It’s obvious both of these men are looking to send a statement! They are here to prove just how damn good they are!

(Adam crawls to the ropes and uses them to help get to his feet. Lopez charges and clotheslines Adam over the top rope and to the floor outside. Eddie then hit’s the ropes and then looks to dive over the top rope onto Banz but Banz moves and Eddie calls an audible, landing on the ring apron. Banz runs over, sweeps the legs out from under Lopez and Eddie comes crashing down, face-first, one the ring apron.)

Jesse Watson: Nicely done by Adam Banz! Great counter!

Roy Hardy: Eddie Lopez has the experience advantage in this match but Banz is showing that he is no slouch when it comes to awareness.

(Adam lands a few stomps to the back of Eddie, before climbing up onto the ring apron. As Eddie battles to his feet, he turns around and Adam hit’s a springboard moonsault onto the standing Lopez, taking him back down.)

Roy Hardy: High risk move by Adam Banz but it pays off!

Jesse Watson: Definitely more successful than Eddie’s attempt, that’s for sure!

(Banz drags Lopez to his feet and rolls him into the ring, crawling in behind him and going for a pin ..)

Kickout!

(Adam gets Eddie to his feet and goes to throw a punch but Eddie blocks it and delivers a hard forearm shot, staggering Banz back a few steps. Lopez rushes at Banz but Banz catches him with a flap jack, dropping Lopez neck-first across the top rope.)

Roy Hardy: Well that seemed a bit dirty but it’s not illegal.

Jesse Watson: Hey, if it’s not illegal then it’s fine. These guys are trying to win. And when you’re trying to win, you’re doing everything you can whether anyone likes it or not. That’s what makes a wrestler like Adam Banz so good.

(Eddie Lopez is crawling back to his feet and as he’s hunched over, Banz hit’s the ropes and lands a low dropkick to the side of the head of Eddie. Adam goes for a pin …)

Kickout at 2 ½!!

(Adam sits Lopez up and the hits him with hard elbow strikes to the shoulder. He then delivers a stiff kick to the spine of Eddie.)

Roy Hardy: Jesus, that kick echoed throughout the arena like a gun shot!

Jesse Watson: That one is definitely going to leave a mark!

(Adam gets Lopez to his feet and Eddie begins to fight back, landing some rights and lefts to the midsection of Adam but Banz grabs Lopez around the waist and drives him backwards into the corner, also driving his shoulder into the stomach of Eddie as he does. Adam pulls him out a bit, lifts him up in a back suplex position but instead places Eddie on the top rope, so that his back is to him. He then pulls Eddie backwards so that he is stuck upside down, in a tree of woe position.)

Roy Hardy: This is certainly not an ideal position for Eddie Lopez to be in.

Jesse Watson: I would say so. You never want to be trapped and left out in the open for any attack, against any opponent. Much less against one like Adam Banz.

(Eddie lifts himself up, trying to free his legs, when Adam delivers a hard kick to the back, sending Eddie back hanging upside down. Adam then delivers several hard kicks to the chest of Lopez. Banz backs up to the other corner of the ring and then charges, going for a baseball slide but Eddie sits up and Banz does a baseball slide right into the ring post, crotching himself.)

Jesse Watson: Ouch!

Roy Hardy: That’s certainly one way to get out of the predicament that Eddie was in!

(Lopez is able to sit up enough so that he is now in a seated position on the top rope. He maneuvers himself enough so that he’s able to turn around and is now standing on the top. Banz struggles his way to his feet and as he turns around, he’s met by Eddie with a diving cross body splash. Eddie hooks the leg …)

Kickout at 2 ½!

Roy Hardy: So close! I thought Eddie had him there!

Jesse Watson: There’s a look of desperation on Eddie’s face! You gotta wonder if he’s got any other tricks to pull out or if that was his final ditch effort!

(Both men are slow to get to their feet but Eddie is the first to strike, landing a stiff knife edge chop. Banz comes right back with one of his own. Eddie his another one and the two of them begin to exchange hard chops, back and forth.)

Jesse Watson: These guys are lighting each other up! This is great!

Roy Hardy: There’s definitely going to be some welts forming on the chests of both men, tonight! You can clearly see handprints on both men!

(Out of nowhere, Eddie then hits Adam with a step up enzugiri! Banz rolls over to the corner and uses the ropes to assist in getting to his feet. Lopez runs and hits Adam with a stinger splash, staggering Banz out of the corner and he falls to the ground. Eddie goes outside to the ring apron, springboards onto the top of the top rope and then jumps off, hitting a missile dropkick to the back of the head of Adam Banz. Eddie goes for a pin …)

Kickout at 2 ½!!!

Roy Hardy: And Eddie Lopez, with another near fall! He’s gotta be wondering what he has to do to keep Adam Banz down!

Jesse Watson: Right now it looks like the best bet would be to hit him with a bus.

(Eddie begins to call for Banz to get up and as he is, Eddie hit’s the ropes. As Eddie comes off the ropes, Banz side steps Lopez and catches him with a drop toe hold that brings Eddie’s throat down across the middle rope.)

Roy Hardy: That’s the 2nd time in this match that Eddie has fallen into the ropes with his throat! That’s gotta be making it tough for Eddie to breathe.

Jesse Watson: And that works into the favor of Adam SO much. If you can’t breathe, you damn sure can’t wrestle.

(As Eddie gets back to his feet, holding onto his throat, Adam grabs him from behind and plants him with a bridging German suplex …)

3!!
NO! KICKOUT AT 2 ½!!

Roy Hardy: Adam can’t believe it! He thought it was 3!

Jesse Watson: I thought it was 3! How did Lopez kick out!?

Roy Hardy: Looks like he has something left in the tank after all!

(Adam looks at the referee, bewildered, before mounting on top of Eddie and raining down on him with right hand shots. The ref counts to 4 before Banz stops and gets off of Lopez. Banz begins to get Eddie up but Eddie grabs him in a small package pin ..)

3!!
NO! KICKOUT AT 2 ½!!

(Both men get to their feet and Banz strikes first, hitting Lopez with a roundhouse kick to head. Adam goes over to the corner and climbs to the top rope. He points at Lopez and then leaps off, going for an elbow drop but Eddie moves out of the way and Banz goes crashing to the mat, leaving both men down.)

Roy Hardy: And it looks like we are back to square one!

Jesse Watson: This is intense! I’m sweating bullets just watching them!

(They’re both slow to get to their feet but once they, do Eddie runs and nails him with a shoulder tackle. Adam gets to his feet and Eddie hits him with a clothesline. Adam gets up one more and this time Eddie goes for a dropkick but it’s blocked by Adam Banz and he grabs Lopez in the “Heel Hook” submission hold. Eddie’s trying to fight to the ropes and he’s almost there, when Adam pulls him back. Eddie does his best to hold on but he eventually taps out.)

Randall Jobbs: Your winner via submission, at the 15:09 mark, Adam Banz!

Roy Hardy: It seems like I’m repeating myself all night long but that was one hell of a contest! From beginning to end, this was a back and forth affair.

Jesse Watson: That was an excellent counter by Adam Banz, to grab one of those legs of Eddie’s and lock that move in. I don’t think Eddie saw that coming at all.

Roy Hardy: I don’t think so either. Lopez was on such a roll and I believe it caught him off guard when Banz caught him with that. Eddie had a fantastic showing but Banz is the one that’s able to pick up the impressive and well deserved victory.

IWF Presents -

PWP 1: Lets Get It Started! FTA3-2_zps16d19c35

Singles Match
Jackie Sweets vs. Nick Madison

(Organ music begins to play over the sound system, as the lights glow a deep red tint.)

"Now, we must all fear evil men.
But there is another kind of evil, which we must fear most...
And that is...the INDIFFERENCE...of GOOD...MEN!"

("Critical Acclaim" begins to play, and when the music hits, pyro explodes and Nick Madison makes his way out onto the stage as bright strobe lights flash on stage.)

Announcer: Introducing from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, standing six foot three inches, weighing two hundred fifty-six pounds...Nick Madison!

(Madison makes his way to the ring, high fiving fans along the way, before sliding into the ring and waiting for his opponent.)

Randall Jobbs:  And his opponent from Madison, Wisconsin, at 5'10" and 222 lbs, he is a 2 time former World Champion and is accompanied to the ring by the most desirable woman in the Universe, his wife Starlett. This is the "Dreamlover" JACKIE SWEETS!!

(Suddenly an eerie purple light descends on the arena. Silver lightning effects strike the top of the rampway and light up the building. The song "Dreamlover" by Mariah Carey plays through the arena. Then the music stops and laser light sears thru the purple haze and "2 Legit 2 Quit" by Hammer plays and at the top of the rampway appears Jackie Sweets and Starlett! Sweets wears his new look of purple and silver tearaway pants and a matching purple jacket with a silver heart on the back and the word "Dreamlover" emblzoned on it. Laser light hearts dance around the air and Starlett and Jackie come down to the ring, shaking hands with fans on the way.

Too legit... Too legit to quit (three times)
Sweat running all over my chest (chest) i don't quit no!
I just press harder (Yea!) than i ever did before going for
The dreams that i have in store in my mind (mind) and i know
That i'm makin it i gotta get mine and nobody's takin it away
(No!) cause J Swizzle don't play that you try to get mine
boy you better step back freeze (freeze) cause
You don't want none i hustle for my muscle and you look
Weak son (real weak) yea!... i'm goin for all that i can get
Kickin at the top cause i'm too legit to quit...sing!...

Chorus
Too legit... Too legit to quit (hey...hey...) Too legit...too
legit... Too legit to quit...(hey...) Too legit... Too legit to quit
(too legit...) too legit... too legit to quit...

Once inside, Starlett removes Jackie's jacket to show off his chiseled abdomen. Then she takes a handful of his tearaway pants and rips them off to the delight of teenage girls and grandmothers everywhere! Sweets grabs her as she departs and kisses her tenderly one more time.)

Roy Hardy: He sure knows how to make an entrance!

(The bell rings and both men slowly walk to the center of the ring, going eye to eye. Jackie Sweets extends his hand and after deliberating for a few seconds, Nick Madison obliges, returning the hand shake.)

Roy Hardy: Great show of sportsmanship by the two men, here.

Jesse Watson: But once the tempers start to flare, how long is that going to last? Madison has a short temper and Jackie Sweets is ultra competitive. They may be shaking hands now, but when push comes to shove, both men are going to do what it takes to win this match.

(The two men then lock up and battle for the advantage. Madison, using his size advantage, backs Jackie up into the ropes and the referee calls for a clean break, which Madison does, also letting Sweets out of the corner. The two men circle around each other for a bit, before locking up once more. Again, the two men struggle to gain the upper hand, when Madison quickly goes behind Sweets, grabbing him around the waist. Jackie Sweets breaks the grasp that Madison has on him and quickly slides behind Nick, grabbing him around the waist. Nick slides back around behind Jackie and takes him down to the mat with a belly to back takedown, then quickly sliding around and grabbing Sweets in a front face lock.)

Roy Hardy: You see both men are trying to really feel each other out and see what the other is all about.

Jesse Watson: This is the first time these two men have been in the same building together, to my knowledge, much less in the same match.

Roy Hardy: So true. That can be said for pretty much all of the matches tonight. That’s what makes the PWP such a dynamic atmosphere.

(Nick tries to keep Jackie down with that front face lock but Sweets is able to fight back to his feet. Jackie, using his veteran ring awareness, is able to pull Madison over to the ropes and Jackie grabs them, forcing Nick to let go. As he does, Madison gives Jackie a bit of a shove.)

Roy Hardy: Oh boy …

(Jackie comes right back, shoving Madison in the chest.)

Jesse Watson: Here we go!!

(Madison takes a big swing at him but Jackie ducks under it and proceeds to deliver a flurry of chops to the chest and forearm shots to the mouth. Jackie grabs Madison and shoots him off into the ropes. As Madison comes off the ropes, Jackie hits him with a back elbow. Jackie starts to get Madison to his feet but Nick delivers a punch to the midsection. He follows it up with another, allowing himself time to get to his feet. He then grabs Sweets in a side headlock. Jackie backs him up a bit, though, and then shoots him off into the ropes. As Nick comes off the ropes, he runs over Jackie with a shoulder block. Jackie rolls over to the opposite corner and gets to his feet and both men start to square off again.)

Fans: LETS GO JACKIE! LETS GO MADISON! LETS GO JACKIE! LETS GO MADISON!

Roy Hardy: This match has been 50/50 from the opening bell and the fans are loving it!

Jesse Watson: Something’s gotta give sooner or later. Gotta wonder who the first will be to truly gain the upper hand.

(The two men look to look up again but Sweets delivers a knee to the midsection and grabs Madison in a side headlock. Madison is able to power him off though and shoots him off into the ropes. As Sweets comes off the ropes, Madison drops down and Jackie jumps over him, hitting the ropes again. Madison pops up and leap frogs Jackie, forcing him to hit the ropes once more. Madison swings at Jackie as he comes at him but Jackie ducks under it, runs into the ropes one final time and as he comes off of them, hit’s a diving shoulder tackle on Madison. Jackie quickly goes for a pin …)

Kickout!

Roy Hardy: Jackie looking to catch Madison off guard with the pin attempt but to no avail.

Jesse Watson: Nick Madison may not be as experienced as Sweets but he is not some green rookie either. He knows his way around the ring and it’s going to take a lot to keep him down and out.

(Both men scramble up to their feet, locking eyes, starting back from scratch.)

Roy Hardy: This is intense. Both men are trying to figure out their next moves because thus far, nothing that either one has tried, has worked.

Jesse Watson: If it was me … I’d knock the ref down, give the other man a rake to the eyes and hit ’em with a crowbar. That usually works.

Roy Hardy: Sometimes you make me wonder why I even talk to you.

(The two men square off and Jackie looks to go for a lock up but Madison delivers a back elbow to the mouth, staggering him back a few steps against the ropes. Madison then delivers a big chop to the chest. He follows it up with another one before sending Jackie into the ropes. Madison leans forward, going for a back drop but Jackie leap frogs over Madison. Nick quickly spins around and Jackie swings at him for a clothesline but Madison ducks under his arm, goes behind Jackie and grabs him in a full nelson but Jackie is quick to slide out of it before Nick can really lock it in and delivers a boot to the midsection of Madison. Jackie looks to set up for the "Exoduse" but Nick drops to the mat and rolls out of the ring, not giving Sweets the chance to attempt it.)

Jesse Watson: Great move by Nick Madison to get out of dodge, there. He knew what Jackie was going for and he quickly got out of the ring.

Roy Hardy: Yeah, definitely a smart move by Nick Madison. But man, this exchange has been incredible. We’re a good 4 minutes or so into the match and still, neither man has been able to grab the decisive advantage.

(Madison takes a few seconds to regain his control, before getting back into the ring. Jackie tries to rush at Madison but Madison gets an elbow up into this mouth. Madison climbs up to the 2nd rope and jumps off, going for an ax handle smash but Jackie counters it into an atomic drop. He then lifts Madison up and plants him face first with a flap jack. Jackie goes for the pin ..)

Kickout!

Roy Hardy: A nice combination of moves there by Jackie Sweets and that may have been the turning point in this match up.

Jesse Watson: The question now is, what does Jackie do to try and keep the momentum in his favor.

Roy Hardy: I think we’re about to find out.

(Sweets gets Madison to his feet and sends Nick into the ropes but doesn’t allow him to bounce off of them, instead opting to run right behind Madison and clotheslines him over the top rope and to the floor outside. Jackie climbs up to the top rope, while Nick struggles to his feet. Nick turns around and Jackie leaps off of the top rope, connecting with cross body.)

Roy Hardy: High risk move that gives Jackie Sweets a return of high reward!

Jesse Watson: I don’t think  going high risk was the smartest thing to do, at this point, but it worked out in the end.

(After taking a few seconds to recover from the leap off the top, Jackie gets back up, dragging Madison to his feet but Madison grabs Jackie and drives his lower-back into the side of the ring. Madison then grabs him and drives his lower-back into the guard rail.)

Jesse Watson: That’s one way to get back into the match!

(Madison then pulls Jackie away from the guard rail, lifts him up and body slams him onto the ring apron.)

Roy Hardy: Very unique move there by "The Extremist" Nick Madison!

(Nick then pushes Sweets under the ropes and into the ring, following right behind. Madison then delivers several stomps to the back before sitting Jackie up, driving his knee into the lower-back and then pulling back on his chin.)

Roy Hardy: You see Nick Madison is now targeting that lower back area of Jackie Sweets.

Jesse Watson: And that’s smart. Not particularly because he chose an area of weakness of Jackie but because he’s targeting a part of the body that is so vital to anyone’s offense.

Roy Hardy: That’s for sure. If you can’t use your back, you’re not going to be able to move as fast and you’re not going to be able to lift your opponent. Especially one that’s larger than you are.

(After suffering through the submission for a good 15 seconds or so, Jackie begins to fight to his feet. He delivers several elbow shots to the midsection. Jackie hit’s the ropes but as he comes off of them, Madison catches him, lifting him up and then bringing him down across his knee for a back breaker. Nick goes for the pin ..)

Kickout!

Roy Hardy: Nice job by Madison, going right back to work on that back of Sweets.

Jesse Watson: This is a fight. These guys say there’s nothing personal but this is a fight. They both have something to prove.

(Madison sits Jackie up, drives his knee into his back again but this time, pulls back on his arms, in a bow and arrow submission.)

Jesse Watson: This is a brutal submission hold, especially after your back has been pounded on like Jackie’s has.

(Madison keeps it locked in for as long as he can, before Jackie begins to fight back to his feet. Jackie spins around, driving his shoulder into the midsection of Madison. Nick fights right back though, with a knee to the stomach. Nick hit’s the ropes and as he comes off of them, Jackie catches him with a beautiful standing dropkick.)

Roy Hardy: That may have been a bit of a desperation move by Jackie Sweets right there but it was an effective one.

Jesse Watson: But can he capitalize or is his back too hurt?

Roy Hardy: Well, we’re about to find out.

(It takes both men a few seconds to get to their feet but once they do, Jackie runs at Nick and Nick catches him with a clothesline so hard that it spins Sweets around in air.)

Jesse Watson: Turned him inside out with that one!

(Nick goes for a pin …)

Kickout!

(Madison starts to get Sweets to his feet and Sweets battles back with some right hand shots. Jackie then lays into him with some chops before grabbing him and sending him into the corner. Sweets charges at Madison but Nick moves and Jackie crashes chest-first into the turnbuckles.)

Roy Hardy: Great job by Nick Madison to have the presence of mind to move out of the way.

Jesse Watson: Nick has been able to stay one step ahead of Jackie, so far. I think that back is effecting him to the point that he’s a little slower and it’s giving Madison just enough time to counter.

(Jackie staggers out of the corner and Nick grabs him, lifts him up and drives him into the mat with a back suplex. Nick goes for another pin …)

Kickout!

(Nick gets Jackie up and sets him up for a power bomb. Nick gets him up to his shoulders but Jackie is able to reverses the power bomb into a DDT, leaving both men down.)

Roy Hardy: What a counter by Jackie Sweets!

Jesse Watson: And now it’s a race to see which man can get to their feet first!

(Jackie gets to his feet, holding onto his lower back and he climbs to the top rope. He leaps off, going for a frog splash, but Nick Madison moves out of the way and Jackie hits nothing but the ring mat.)

Jesse Watson: Bad move by Jackie Sweets. He should have stuck with a simpler attack, for the time being.

Roy Hardy: I think Jackie was going for a home run there and struck out. That’s the bad thing about taking high risk moves. They don’t always pay off.

(Madison gets to his feet and begins to climb to the top rope. Surprisingly though, Jackie is able to get to his feet before Madison can do anything and he cuts Madison off with some punches to the stomach. Jackie ascends to the 2nd rope, hitting Nick with some forearm shots to the mouth. Jackie then hooks one of Nick’s arms, going for a superplex but Nick blocks it and lands a punch to the ribs of Sweets.)

Roy Hardy: We’ve got a dangerous situation right here. This could end bad for one man.

Jesse Watson: Or both!

(Nick lands several more blows to the ribs but Jackie comes back with an elbow to the side of the head. He connects with a couple more before leaping up and connecting with a hurricanrana off of the top rope, sending Madison flying half way across the ring.)

Roy Hardy: What a move by Jackie Sweets!

Jesse Watson: I didn’t think he had that left in him!

Roy Hardy: I don’t even know if Jackie knew he had it left in him! I think he was going for something, anything, to gain an advantage and he dug down deep to the bottom of the barrel and pulled that out! Simply amazing!

(Both men are down for a while but eventually they start to battle back to their feet. They get to their knees and both men then begin to exchange punches. They move on from punches, to exchanging knife edge chops, lighting each other up with them.)

Jesse Watson: We’ve got a real battle on our hands! This is great!

(As they battle back to their feet, Madison delivers a kick to the midsection, attempts to send him into the ropes but Jackie reverses it. As Madison bounces off the ropes, Jackie leap frogs over him. Nick comes off the rope again and this time, Jackie leaps up and catches him with a leg lariat. Jackie then hit’s the ropes, leaps up in the air and comes down with a big knee drop to the temple. He hooks the leg for a pin ..)

Kickout at 2 ½!!

Roy Hardy: And the match continues! You gotta know these guys are just about running on empty right about now.

Jesse Watson: No doubt about it. These guys have left it all out there. And while I generally don’t endorse the squeaky clean ‘good guys‘, this has been one hell of a match.

(Jackie begins to get Nick to his feet but Nick grabs him by the legs and trips him down. Madison then catapults Jackie into the corner but Jackie is able to land on his feet, on the 2nd rope. Nick turns around and Jackie nails him with a sprinboard roundhouse kick. He goes for the pin ..)

3!!!
NO! KICKOUT AT 2 ½!!

Roy Hardy: Madison gets the shoulder up just in the nick of time!

Jesse Watson: Are you sure that wasn’t 3?!

Roy Hardy: That was as close to a 3, without actually getting it, as I’ve ever seen!

(Jackie looks at the referee in disbelief, before getting Madison to his feet and sending him into the ropes. Jackie goes for a clothesline but Madison ducks under his arm. Jackie turns around, as Madison bounces off the ropes and Madison drills Sweets with a huge spear. Madison makes the pin ..)

3!!!
NO!!!! KICKOUT AT 2 ½!!!

Roy Hardy: I don’t believe he kicked out!

Jesse Watson: He tore him in half with that spear!

Roy Hardy: Desperation move after desperation move by both of these men! Something has to give!

(Nick gets Jackie to his feet and then lifts him up for "The Wicked End" but Jackie slips out of his grasps and shoves Nick off into the ropes. As he comes off the ropes, Jackie delivers a kick to the midsection and sets up for the "Exoduse" but Madison shoves Jackie off into the ropes. As he comes off, Nick delivers a kick to the stomach and hits him with "Neuro-Mutilation." Madison goes for the pin …)

3!!!!

Randall Jobbs: Winner of this match, via pinfall, at the 18:09 mark in the match, Nick Madison!!

Roy Hardy: And it’s Nick Madison who is able to pull off the big win!

Jesse Watson: I gotta be honest, I had no clue who was going to win this thing until the referee hit the mat for a 3rd time. It was that much of a back and forth battle!

Roy Hardy: There were plenty of times in this match that it looked like Jackie was going to get the win but it was Nick Madison who was able to get the finishing blow in.

Jesse Watson: This is one of those matches where, if you had them wrestle 10 times, they would both win 5. It was that even.

Roy Hardy: I agree. What an incredible show of wrestling ability that was on display!

PWP 1: Lets Get It Started! Pwp2_zpseaf3e609

Singles Match
Laura Phoenix vs. Flex Johnson

Randall Jobbs: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is the main event of the evening!

(“In Division” begins to blare over the speakers.

"I lay in a bed of resistance,
Chained to either side.
I really wish I could reset, rewind."

Smoke slowly begins to creep and fill the stage.

"I really wish I could reset rewind.
You know it's never the way we planned it.
I really wish we could reset rewind."

After a few moments, Flex Johnson strolls out and looks out at the crowd. )

Randall Jobbs: Introducing first, from Harlem, New York, weighing in at 210 pounds, Flex Johnson!

("I'm planning a revolution inside my head!
I'm planning a revolution when I break free.
I call for annihilation.
Describe the sunlight so I can feel it's burn.
If only I could get up from this bed!"

He walks slowly down the ramp. A number of fans boo him; a number of fans cheer for Flex as well.

"Living inside a hole they put me underground.
Where they can never find me 'less they dig me out."

Flex circles the ring one time, and then rolls into the ring.

"But no one seems to care anymore!
I'm digging, I'm digging my way out.
'Cause when I breathe in there is no release!"

He walks over to the near turn buckle and points a finger to the sky.

"I've been living inside a hole they put me underground.
Where they could never find me 'less they dig me out.
I've been living inside a hole.
Where they could never find me 'less they dig me out."

Flex hops off the turn buckle and waits for his opponent.)

Randall Jobbs: And his opponent ….

((Static fills the speakers as the A-Flat cord streams through and Rev Theory’s “Hell Yeah” begins to blare as the hypnotic laugh of Rich Luzzi echoes throughout the arena. When the chorus plays the lights raise and Phoenix runs out on stage to the delight of the fans.)

Randall Jobbs: From New York City, New York, weighing in at 147 pounds, Laura Phoenix!

(She runs to the opposite side of the stage before stopping at the center and raising her fist high in the air and a large amount of pyro goes off around her. She takes off down the ramp and slides into the ring and running to the closest corner and once again raises her fist high in the air. She repeats this at the other three corners as her music dies out and she stands in the middle of the ring.)

Roy Hardy: It’s time folks … Time for the main event!

Jesse Watson: And I can tell by the energy in the building, that the fans have been waiting for this one just as much as we have!

(Bell rings and the two competitors square off in the middle of the ring, before locking up. The two of them jockey for position, neither one wanting to give an inch. Laura backs Flex up into the ropes and the ref calls for a clean break, which is obliged by Laura and Flex. The two head back to the center and lock up again. Once more, neither one is able to gain a true advantage, resulting in Flex backing Laura up into the ropes and the ref calling for another break. Once again, a clean break by both parties is given.)

Roy Hardy: A true show of respect being exhibited here by both parties.

Jesse Watson: It’s a lot like the Nick Madison and Jackie Sweets match. These two don’t know each other at all. They’re starting off slow and getting a feel for one another.

(The two of them lock up for a third time and this time, Flex grabs Laura’s arm in a standing arm bar submission hold. Flex then switches it up, twisting the arm, and wrenching on it putting all the pressure on the joints in the shoulder and the elbow. Laura is able to reverse it though, doing the same to Flex, and twisting his arm. Flex does a roll through, releasing the pressure on his arm and reversing it so that he has control once again, wrenching on Laura’s arm. Laura drops down though, grabs Flex in a double leg take down and grabs his leg in leg bar, putting torque on the knee area of Flex.)

Roy Hardy: We’re going to see a great show of technical wrestling in this match. Both competitors are really well versed in that style.

Jesse Watson: We’ve got two of the best in the business and the only way you can see this match is right here with the PWP!

(Flex swings one of his legs up, hooking it around Laura’s head and pulling her off. He grabs onto one of her arms, trying to lock her into a cross arm breaker but Laura is able to block it and she stacks Flex up in a pinning position …)

Kickout!

(Flex kicks out and as he does, he holds on to the arm, locking her into that cross arm breaker but Laura is able to squirm to the ropes and get her feet on them before Flex is able to keep it locked in too for very long.)

Roy Hardy: Great ring awareness by Laura Phoenix to get to the ropes.

(The ref calls for a break and Flex does so, getting to his feet and backing up, allowing Laura to get out of the ropes. She does so and the two circle each other a bit before locking up in the center of the ring. Flex grabs the arm he was working on earlier and puts Laura into a hammerlock. Laura is quick to reverse it though, grabbing Flex into a hammerlock of her own. Flex reaches up with his free arm and takes Laura down with a snapmere. He then follows it up with a hard kick to the back.)

Jesse Watson: Looks like Flex doesn’t want to play any more!

Roy Hardy: Man, that was a brutal kick.

(Laura gets right back up, gets in Flex’s face and delivers a hard forearm shot to the mouth. Flex comes back with one of his own and the two of them exchange shots. Laura is the first to break it though, grabbing Flex with a snapmere takedown and following it up with a hard kick to the spine of her own.)

Jesse Watson: DAMN!

Roy Hardy: I thought Flex’s kick was hard, I think that one was even harder! Laura trying to send a message I think of ‘anything you can do, I can do better.’

(Laura grabs Flex and attempts to send him into the ropes but Flex reverses it. As Laura bounces off of the ropes, Flex bends down, looking for a back drop but Laura does a sunset flip, pulling Flex down for a pin attempt but Flex uses his momentum to continue rolling through with it and jumps to his feet. He tries to kick Laura’s head off but Laura leans back out of the way and quickly scrambles to her feet. Laura throws a buzz saw kick at Flex but Flex ducks it in time and he backs up to the corner.)

Roy Hardy: What a tremendous sequence there!

Jesse Watson: I’m winded just watching them!

(Flex comes towards Laura and Laura catches him with a drop toe hold. She then floats over and grabs Flex in a front face lock. Flex slips out of the hold and grabs Laura in a front face lock of his own. He then lets go of the hold, slides over to the side and puts Laura in a hammerlock, while she’s still down on the ground.)

Roy Hardy: Good job by Flex here to ground Laura and really keep the match in control.

(Laura begins to fight back to her feet, with Flex staying right behind her, holding that hammerlock in place. Laura backs Flex up into the corner and putting her foot on the rope, forcing Flex to let go of the arm. As he does, Laura delivers a back elbow to the mouth of Flex.)

Jesse Watson: Oh boy … I think Flex is starting to maybe get to Laura.

Roy Hardy: Laura’s not exactly known for her ‘level headed temper.’ We’ll see how this plays out …

(Laura then follows it up with an uppercut to the jaw. She lands another before grabbing Flex and sending him into the opposite corner. Laura charges but Flex gets a foot up into the mouth, stopping her. Flex steps out of the corner and hit’s the ropes. Laura goes for a clothesline but Flex ducks under it. Flex hit’s the ropes again and Laura tries for a back elbow but Flex ducks under that as well. He comes off the ropes for a 3rd time and leaps up and delivers a big hurricanrana to Laura, that sends her rolling out of the ring.)

Roy Hardy: Great athleticism on display there by Flex Johnson!

Jesse Watson: And now Laura is left trying to regroup and plan out her next move.

(Flex then hit’s the ropes and dives through the middle rope, taking Laura out.)

Roy Hardy: And Flex takes to the air!

Jesse Watson: He hit Laura like a torpedo that was locked on a target!

(Flex gets back to his feet, waiting for Laura to stir. As she’s to her knees, he charges and lands a huge kick to the face, knocking her right back down. Flex then picks her up and rolls her back into the ring. He crawls over and goes for a pin …)

Kickout!

Roy Hardy: Flex going for the win there but Laura, ever the fighter, still in this thing.

(Flex gets up and as Laura is trying to get to her feet, he lands a stomp to the shoulder of the arm he was working at earlier. He gets her up and nails her with a knife edge chop. He hits another one and Laura comes right back with a forearm shot. Flex hits one of his own and Laura comes back with another one. She then hit’s the ropes but Flex cuts her off with a standing dropkick.)

Roy Hardy: Laura doing the best she could to get some momentum back in her favor but Flex was right there to cut her off.

Jesse Watson: And that’s what he has to keep doing. She is too good to let her back into the match. If he wants to solidify the win, he has to stay in control.

(Flex goes for another pin ..)

Kickout!

(Johnson sits Laura up, drives his knee into her lower back, locks that bad arm of hers around his leg and then pulls back on her chin.)

Jesse Watson: Nice submission hold here by Flex! Not only is he putting pressure on the neck and back but he’s also putting pressure on that arm he targeted early on, by having it locked up in an uncomfortable position.

(Laura continues to try to fight out of the hold, when she’s finally able to inch her way close enough to the ropes to get her foot on the bottom one and the ref calls for a break. Flex lets go of the hold and gets Laura to her feet. He sends her into the ropes and as she comes off of them, he charges, nailing her with a big back elbow shot. He drops down, quickly going for another pin …)

Kickout!

Roy Hardy: Flex is doing everything in his power to try and put away Laura early.

Jesse Watson: Well, he knows that the longer this match goes, the more time it gives Phoenix to get back into the match. It’s a good strategy.

Roy Hardy: It is. The quicker he’s able to get this match over with, the less time that Laura has to swing the momentum back into her favor.

(Flex brings Laura back to her feet and tries for a snap suplex but Laura blocks it. He tries again but she once more blocks the attempt. Laura lands several punches to the ribs, lifts Flex up in the air and then drapes him over the top rope so that half of his body is hanging in the ring and the other half is hanging outside. Laura delivers two hard kicks to the chest before going over to the corner and climbing to the top rope. She dives off, landing a knee strike to the back of Flex’s head and he flops over into the ring. Flex sits up and as he does, Laura hit’s the ropes and as she comes off of them, she delivers a hard kick to the face.)

Jesse Watson: I think I saw a tooth go flying about 30 rows deep!

Roy Hardy: Man oh man, did Laura ever put some mustard behind that kick or what!

(Laura drags Flex back to his feet and sends him into the ropes. As he comes off of them, she connects with a clothesline. As he’s down, Laura falls to the mat and grabs him in a side headlock. She keeps it locked in tight so that he can’t break the hold but he’s able to twist his body around enough so that he’s able to get his foot on the rope, forcing Phoenix to break the hold.)

Roy Hardy: I love matches like this. Technical masters just going to work, hold for hold.

(She gets up and Flex sits up and Laura delivers a kick to the back. He crawls to his knees and then Laura delivers several hard muay thai kicks to the chest of Flex that echo throughout the arena. Flex lets out this scream, gets to his feet and delivers a hard forearm smash to the face. Laura comes right back though with a kick to the midsection. She hit’s the ropes and follows it up with a knee lift to the face, taking Flex back down to the mat.)

Jesse Watson: Let me just state for the record that I am SO glad that I’m over here and not in that ring.

Roy Hardy: You and me both. These two, while they have a mutual respect for one another, are not holding ANYTHING back. They are really laying into one another.

(Laura turns Flex over so that he’s on his stomach and puts him in a camel clutch submission hold. She keeps it locked in for as long as she can but Flex battles back to his feet. Flex lands several elbow shots to the stomach but Laura cuts him with a swinging neck breaker. Laura goes for a pin …)

Kickout!

Roy Hardy: Nice job by Laura, blocking Flex’s attempt to get anything going  and then keeping the match in her favor with a bit neck breaker.

(Laura gets Flex up and shoves him into the corner. She hits him with several chops to the chest before sending him into the opposite corner. She charges and Flex gets his foot up but this time Laura is ready for it and stops short, grabbing his foot and delivering a hard kick to the hamstring. She drops his foot and charges in with a clothesline. Laura then pulls Flex out of the corner and climbs up to the 2nd rope. She holds onto his head and goes for a tornado DDT but Flex holds on and throws her over the top rope but she lands on her feet on the ring apron. She tries to springboard into the ring but Flex leaps up and delivers a muay thai kick to the face, sending Laura spilling out onto the floor.)

Jesse Watson: And Laura Phoenix with a hard fall to the floor!

Roy Hardy: Yeah, that was definitely not a pleasant landing for her after that huge kick by Flex Johnson.

(Flex sprinboards over the top rope and Laura sees it coming so she steps to the side but Flex is able to stop himself and he lands on the ring apron. Laura gets up behind him and power bombs him off of the ring apron and onto the floor.)

Roy Hardy: Did you see the back of Flex’s head bounce off of the floor!?

Jesse Watson: That could be concussion city for him!

(Laura drags him to his feet and rolls him into the ring, following in behind him. Flex rolls over to the opposite corner of the ring, using the ropes to help get himself to his feet. Laura gets up and charges at him but he nails her in the mouth with a forearm, stopping her. He then pulls her to the center of the ring an delivers a big snap supelx. Flex then gets up, goes over to the corner and climbs to the top rope.)

Jesse Watson: Oh boy, what does Flex have in mind here?!

(As Laura makes her way to her feet, Flex leaps off the top rope, connecting with missile dropkick that finds the mark. He goes for a pin …)

Kickout at 2 ½!

Roy Hardy: Nice attempt by Flex Johnson to end the match right there.

Jesse Watson: I’m surprised he had that left in him. I thought for sure he would have the wind knocked out of him after that power bomb onto the floor.

Roy Hardy: You and me both. But Flex is one of the most resilient wrestlers I’ve ever seen. If he’s going down, he’s not going down without the best fight that he can possibly put up.

(Flex gets Laura to her feet and sets her up for a back suplex but Laura blocks it, driving her elbow into the back of Flex’s head several times. Laura then hit’s the ropes but as she comes off of them, she runs into the boot of Flex. Flex grabs her and this time is successful with the back suplex. Flex goes to the corner and jumps up to the 2nd rope. He then jumps off, landing a leg drop across the throat of Laura. He makes another pin attempt …)

Kickout!

Roy Hardy: A beautifully executed leg drop by Flex Johnson but it’s still not enough to put away Laura Phoenix.

Jesse Watson: I can’t imagine what it’s going to take to put either one away. I know going into this match, that both were super determined to make sure they walk out as the winner.

(Flex waits for Laura to get to her feet and as she does, he hit’s the ropes and as he comes off of them, Laura catches him with a snap power slam. Both of them stay down for a few seconds before getting to their feet. Laura attempts to make the first move but Flex blocks it and hit’s a head butt, staggering Laura backwards. He grabs her and shoots her off into the ropes. As she comes off of them, she nails him with a diving forearm shot. They both get to their feet and rush at each other but Laura catches him with a clothesline. Flex bounces back to his feet and Laura grabs him and shoots him off into the corner. As he bounces out of the corner, Laura catches him with a back drop.)

Roy Hardy: Laura is really getting the momentum swinging in her favor right now!

Jesse Watson: For the time being at least. Just when you think that one of them has firm control of the match, the other one finds a way to get right back into it.

(Laura climbs up to the top rope and waits for Flex to get back to his feet. As he does, he turns around and Laura dives off, connecting with a flying clothesline. She goes for the pin …)

Kickout!

(Laura then turns Flex over and locks him into an STF submission hold.)

Roy Hardy: Great submission hold here by Laura! Will Flex be able to get out of if or will he tap out!?

(Flex looks like he’s close to tapping out several times in the match but he’s able to crawl his way to the ropes before he does, forcing Laura to break the hold. She does so, quickly getting him up so as not to waste any time and goes for a German suplex but he blocks it. Flex lands several elbow shots to the side of the head, getting her to break the hold she has on him. Flex hit’s the ropes and Laura swings at him but he ducks under her arm. He hit’s the ropes again and as she turns around, she’s met with a high knee strike to the face, taking her down. Flex then runs and springboards off of the middle rope and connects with a moonsault. He hooks the leg ….)

3!!!
NO! KICKOUT AT 2 ½!!!

(Flex gets to his feet, grabs Laura by the legs and locks her into a Sharpshooter.)

Roy Hardy: And now Flex coming back with a big time submission hold of his own! This could spell the end for Laura Phoenix!

Jesse Watson: The sharpshooter is one of the best submissions in wrestling! No one will think any less of Laura if she taps out!

(Flex has it locked in good but Laura fights and claws and is eventually able to get to the ropes. Flex breaks the hold and brings Laura to her feet. He pushes her into the corner and then lifts her up so that she’s in a seated position on the top rope. Before he can do anything though, Laura hits several punches to the midsection of Flex and shoves him off of the ropes. She leaps off, landing a double stomp to the chest of Flex.)

Roy Hardy: Laura just drove all of the air out of Flex with that double stomp!

Jesse Watson: That has to be it!

(She’s slow to react but finally makes the pin …)

3!!! NO KICKOUT AT 2 ½!!!!

Roy Hardy: You’ve gotta be kidding me!

Jesse Watson: Wow! I knew Flex was a tough son of a bitch but I thought for sure that was the end of him!

(Laura gets her feet, as Flex crawls to the corner, using the ropes as support to help get up. As he does, he sees Laura charging in at him and she connects with a corner dropkick, sending Flex down into a seated position in the corner. Laura runs to the opposite corner and then comes charging back and lands a low dropkick to the face. Laura goes to the center of the ring and calls for the end.)

Roy Hardy: Looks like Laura is going to finish it off right here!

(Flex struggles to his feet and as he staggers out of the corner, Laura goes for the “KTD” but Flex ducks under it and kicks the back of one of Laura’s legs, sending her to one knee. Flex hit’s the ropes and connects with a shinning wizard. He quickly brings Laura back to her feet, lifts her up and connects with the “Death By Brutality.” Flex goes for the pin …)

3!!!

Randall Jobbs: Winner of this match, via pinfall, at the 25:44 mark of the match, Flex Johnson!

Roy Hardy: Flex gets the win! He gets the win! I don’t believe it!

Jesse Watson: Laura had this match in the bag it seemed but I think she took too long to finish the job and Flex capitalized on that!

Roy Hardy: I think you may be right! I don’t know if it was her confidence or a quick lapse in judgment but either way, I think it’s what cost her the match!

Jesse Watson: Man, what a great way to end a night full of some of the best wrestling I’ve ever seen!

Roy Hardy: You ain’t kidding. A match like this was icing on the cake. Simply one of the best matches I’ve ever seen, on a night full of great ones.

Jesse Watson: And you know what? We’re going to be right back, doing it again next month!

Roy Hardy: You’ve got that right! PWP 2: It Takes 2 To Tango is our next show, on September 28th and it features a 1 night tag team tournament extravaganza! You’ll see some of the top tag teams engaging in what is sure to be a tag team wrestling clinic! But that’s all we have for tonight, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for joining us here on iPPV and make sure to join us again next month! For my partner, Jesse Watson and all of us here at The Pro Wrestling Project, goodnight!
Back to top Go down

PWP 1: Lets Get It Started!
Page 1 of 1