The Professional Wrestling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Showdown of Stars From Around The World Of Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PWP 2: It Takes 2 To Tango

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Josh C. Duncan
Superstar
Superstar
Josh C. Duncan

PWP 2: It Takes 2 To Tango Empty
PostSubject: PWP 2: It Takes 2 To Tango   PWP 2: It Takes 2 To Tango EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 1:00 am

(The show opens up with the theme song for the show, “Hail To The King” by Avenged Sevenfold, blast over through the arena, pumping up the crowd.)

Roy Hardy: Good evening ladies and gentlemen! Thank you for tuning in tonight! To all you returning viewers, I say welcome back! And to some new viewers, I say it’s good to have you! My name is Roy Hardy and my partner here at the broadcast table is Jesse Watson!

Jesse Watson: Well, you’re MY partner, but that’s besides the point.

Roy Hardy: What do you mean by that?

Jesse Watson: We all know that, when it comes to this broadcast booth, I’m the Batman of the team and you’re the Robin.

Roy Hardy: Wow, if you’re Batman, than that poor guy has REALLY fallen from prominence.

Jesse Watson: And just what is THAT supposed to mean?!

Roy Hardy: Nevermind. Folks, we know you didn’t tune in to hear us talk-

Jesse Watson: Maybe not you but they sure tuned in to hear me!

Roy Hardy: …. As I was saying, you didn’t tune in to hear us talk, you tuned in to see some action that only PWP can promise! So lets not waste any time in getting into this special, one night only tag team invitational tournament!

Round 1 Match
Laura Phoenix & Michael O’Neil vs. Ashton Styles & Darren Maddox

Randall Jobbs: The following contest is a first round match and is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first …

(Darren Maddox’s music starts, he comes out onto the stage and looks out at the crowd with a serious look at first, then he starts to grin a bit and makes his way to the ring.)

Randall Jobbs: From Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 220 pounds … Representing WXW … Darren Maddox!

(He gets up on the apron and climbs through the ropes and stands in the ring awaiting his partner and opponent.)

Randall Jobbs: And his partner …

(The song Im'Mortal by Skinny Puppy starts to blast through out the PA system. Suddenly the fans look up to the top of the ramp to see the blonde bombshell known as Ashton Styles standing on top of the ramp with a devilish but beautiful smile on her face.)

Randall Jobbs: Introducing first, from Atlanta, Georgia, weighing in at 135 pounds … Ashton Styles!

(She walks past the fans even flip them off with her hands. She gets inside of the ring & does a arm extension & look beautiful at doing that.)

Randall Jobbs: And their opponents ….

(“Welcome to the Family” by Avenged Sevenfold begins to play and Michael O’Neil makes his way out.)

Randall Jobbs: Introducing first, from Osaka, Japan by way of New York City, New York, weighing in at 236 pounds .. Representing PWSi … Michael O’Neil!

(He slaps hands with a few of the fans before getting in the ring and taking the opposite side that Ashton and Darren are on.)

Randall Robbs: And his partner …

(Static fills the speakers as the A-Flat cord streams through and Rev Theory’s “Hell Yeah” begins to blare as the hypnotic laugh of Rich Luzzi echoes throughout the arena. When the chorus plays the lights raise and Phoenix runs out on stage to the delight of the fans.)

Randall Jobbs: From New York City, New York, weighing in at 147 pounds … Representing PWSi … Laura Phoenix!

(She runs to the opposite side of the stage before stopping at the center and raising her fist high in the air and a large amount of pyro goes off around her. She takes off down the ramp and slides into the ring and running to the closest corner and once again raises her fist high in the air. She repeats this at the other three corners as her music dies out and she stands in the middle of the ring.)

Roy Hardy: It’s time for our first match of the tournament, folks!

Jesse Watson: This is going to be great!

(The match starts off with Laura Phoenix and Ashton Styles in the ring. The circle around one another a bit before locking up in the center of the ring. Ashton quickly stomps on the foot of Phoenix and then grabs her in a side headlock.)

Roy Hardy: Certainly a questionable tactic there by Styles to gain the upper hand.

Jesse Watson: Are you kidding me? There’s major bragging rights on the line here tonight. These teams want the right to say that they were able to outlast 7 other teams, to prove just how damn good they really are.

Roy Hardy: I know that. I’m just saying that I wouldn’t have gone about it that way.

Jesse Watson: Well you’re a failure so …

Roy Hardy: Gee, thanks.

Jesse Watson: What are friends for.

(Styles pulls Laura to her corner and Maddox slaps Ashton’s shoulder, making the tag in. He delivers a stiff punch to the ribs, before grabbing Laura in a side headlock of his own and pulling her away from the corner. Laura shoots Maddox off into the ropes and as Maddox comes off of the ropes, Laura takes him down with a shoulder tackle. As he gets to his feet, Laura sends him into her corner. She goes over and tags Michael into the match. The two of them grab Maddox and send him off into the ropes. The go for a double clothesline but Maddox ducks under it and delivers a hard kick to the ribs of Laura, sending her out of the ring. Maddox turns around and gets a knife edge chop from Michael. Michael attempts to send him into the corner but Maddox reverses it. Michael charges into the corner but Maddox steps out and catches him with drop toe hold, sending him face first into 2nd turnbuckle.)

Roy Hardy: Great counter there by Darren Maddox.

Jesse Watson: Yeah, from the small sample we’ve seen of him in the early going, I’ve been impressed.

Roy Hardy: You just have to question though, how well can he truly fare in this tournament, with a partner he doesn’t even know?

Jesse Watson: I guess we’ll see.

(Michael staggers out of the corner, holding onto his mouth and Darren grabs him and drives him into the mat with a back suplex. Darren goes over and makes the tag but goes back over to Michael, as Ashton ascends to the top rope. Darren lifts Michael up and then plants him with a sit out scoop slam. Ashton follows it up with a diving splash from the top rope. She hooks a leg …)

(Laura gets in and delivers a boot to the back of the head of Ashton, breaking the count.)

Roy Hardy: Well, thus far, it looks like there’s no real problems between Ahston and Darren. I have to say, I’m a bit surprised seeing as they’re both have a bit of an ego.

Jesse Watson: That just means the drive to win is going to be that much more intense.

(Ashton doesn’t waste any time though, getting Michael to his feet but promptly sending him back to the mat with a snap suplex. She quickly goes for another pin attempt ..)

Kickout!

(Styles grabs Michael by the head, pulling him to her corner and tags in Maddox. Ashton lifts up Michael’s arm, and Darren delivers a kick to the exposed ribs. He then delivers a spin kick to the stomach, sending Michael down to knees, clutching at his ribs. Darren gets Michael to his feet and sends him into the ropes. As he comes off of them, Darren leans forward to hit a back drop but Michael stops short and delivers a boot to the mouth. He follows it up with a spinning backhand, staggering Darren around. Michael grabs him from behind, going for a German suplex but Darren blocks it, connecting with several elbows to the mouth.)

Roy Hardy: Michael O’Neal looked like he was about to get back into this thing but Darren cut him right off.

Jesse Watson: Darren and Ashton have done a great job keeping Michael out of this match.

Roy Hardy: Michael and Laura very well could be in trouble if this keeps up.

(Michael staggers over to the ropes, using them to keep him up. Darren runs at him but Michael side steps him, pulling the top rope down and Darren goes over it but lands on the ring apron. Unfortunately for him, he landed next to Laura and Phoenix drills him with a STO on the ring apron.)

Roy Hardy: STO on the ring apron!

Jesse Watson: I can honestly say that I don’t recall seeing that before!

Roy Hardy: Just like that, the O’Neal siblings may have found their way back into this match!

Jesse Watson: Normally I’d be all over that because Laura isn’t the legal person but that was pretty cool!

(While Maddox is laying on the ring apron, Michael hit’s the ropes and launches himself over the top rope, landing a senton onto Darren while he’s still on the apron.)

Roy Hardy: Again! Some more innovative offense by The O’Neals!

(Michael rolls Darren into the ring and then gets back in, himself. He tags Laura into the match and then grabs Maddox into a Camel Clutch submission. Laura hit’s the ropes and then connects with a low dropkick to the face of Maddox. Michael releases the hold, going to his corner, as Laura makes the pin ..)

(Ashton rushes into the ring and delivers an ax handle to the back of Laura’s head to break the pin attempt.)

Roy Hardy: Ashton Styles, breaking up the pin and keeping the match alive.

Jesse Watson: Man, the action in this match has been wild!

Roy Hardy: It sure has. These two teams are looking to set the bar for the rest of the teams going forward.

(Laura gets Maddox up and sends him into her corner. She lands a chop to the chest and Darren comes back with one of his own. She nails him with another one before tagging Michael into the match. Laura takes Darren down with a snapmere and when Michael gets in, he delivers a kick to the spine. Michael pushes him down and makes a pin …)

Kickout!

Roy Hardy: And it seems like Laura and Michael have found a way to get back into this match. They’re doing what Ashton and Darren were doing earlier and keeping one of the opponents cut off from their partner.

Jesse Watson: And it goes right back to Laura getting involved when she wasn’t legally in the match. See Roy, you may not like it when people don’t exactly follow the rules but if it wasn’t for Laura taking initiative to get her team back into the match, it could have been over for them a few minutes ago.

(Michael sits Darren up, drives his knee into his back and cranks back on his head, with a chin lock. He keeps it locked in for a while and when it’s apparent he’s not going to quit, he breaks the hold and then drives his knee into the back of Darren several times before tagging Laura back into the match.)

Roy Hardy: This is a good strategy by Michael and Laura, doing frequent tags, keeping each other fresh.

(Laura gets in, grabs Darren and slams his face into the top turnbuckle. She lays into him with a chop and then sends him into the opposite corner. She goes charging at Maddox but Darren gets a boot up into her face, stopping her. Darren jumps up on the 2nd rope and as Laura turns around, he leaps off and connects with a tornado DDT.)

Jesse Watson: Great move by Darren Maddox!

Roy Hardy: But can he capitalize is the question!

(Both competitors are down for several seconds before starting to struggle to their feet. Darren makes the tag to Ashton and Laura tags in Michael. Michael leaps up to the top rope and as Ashton charges into the ring, Michael leaps off and lands a missile dropkick. He goes for a pin ..)

(Darren pulls Michael off. He then lifts him up and drills him with a brain buster. This allows Ashton to get up but at this point, Laura gets into the match and delivers a side kick to the stomach, and then follows it up with a quick DDT. As Laura gets up, Ashton nails her with a slap to the face. Laura comes back with a chop but Ashton delivers a quick kick to the side of the knee. Ashton goes to hit the ropes but Laura follows right behind her and as Ashton turns around, she’s met with a forearm to the mouth. Laura goes into the opposite ropes but Ashton, too, follows right behind her and as Laura hit’s the ropes, Ashton connects with a forearm of her own. Ashton bounces off into the ropes and Laura comes to the center of the ring, going for a clothesline but Ashton ducks under it, going behind Laura and then planting her with a release German suplex, leaving all 4 competitors down.)

Roy Hardy: All hell is breaking loose!

Jesse Watson: I don’t even remember who the legal competitors are!

Roy Hardy: I believe it’s Ashton and Michael but don’t quote me on it!

(Michael O’Neal and Ashton Styles are the first two to their feet and they begin to exchange forearm shots with each other. Ashton breaks it up, connecting with a Mongolian chop, sending Michael staggering back a few steps into the corner. Ashton lifts Michael up, straddling him on the top rope. Ashton climbs up to the second rope. Michael fights back, landing several shots and then shoving Ashton off the ropes and to the mat. Darren scrambles to his feet and comes up behind Ashton but Laura then comes up from behind Darren and grabs him in a full nelson. Michael jumps off, catching Darren with a double knee face breaker, while also landing on Ashton with a senton. As Darren pops up from the face breaker, Laura hits him with a full nelson suplex.)

Roy Hardy: What a combination by The O’Neals! I think they’ve got this match now!

Jesse Watson: We have seen some truly innovative wrestling here in this match! This is great!

(Michael goes for the pin …)

3!!!!
NO!!! KICKOUT AT 2 ½!!!

Roy Hardy: Wow! Are you kidding me!?

Jesse Watson: The matches continues!

(On one side of the ring, Ashton begins to get back to her feet, while on the other side, Michael gets  back to his. Michael goes charging at Ashton and lands a stiff boot to the side of the head, staggering Ashton back against the ropes. Michael brings her out and sends her off into the ropes. He swings at her but she ducks under it, grabs him in a reverses DDT position but instead brings him down so that the back of his neck and head come down across her knee. She holds him there and just then, Laura comes charging with a clothesline but she ducks the arm, grabs Laura and falls backwards, hitting Laura and Michael with a combination of a flatliner to Laura and an inverted DDT to Michael.)

Roy Hardy: What a combination by Ashton Styles! Will it be enough, though!?

(Ashton goes for the pin …)

Kickout at 2 ½!!

Jesse Watson: Michael kicked out! Incredible!

(Ashton gets Michael to his feet and Darren comes out of nowhere, drilling him with a super kick. As Michael is standing there groggy from the kick, Ashton connects with the “ASO.” Ashton goes for the pin …)

(Laura tries to break the count but Darren cuts her off …)

3!!!

Roy Hardy: And that’s it!

Randall Jobbs: Your winners, via pinfall at the 10:54 mark of the match, Ashton Styles and Darren Maddox!

Jesse Watson: After some intense back and forth battling, we have a winner!

Roy Hardy: We sure do and in my book, I’d call this one a slight upset! Laura Phoenix is a multiple time Heavyweight Champion and she’s held numerous others as well! I don’t think anyone expected to see her team bounced out of the tournament so early!

Jesse Watson: I think that’s what drove Ashton Styles and Darren Maddox to go as hard as they did! They knew that people were counting them out of this match, going in and they wanted to prove everybody wrong! They wanted to show that they were a team to be reckoned with, despite not having the team chemistry that most of the teams in this tournament have!

Roy Hardy: I may have to agree with you there. They showed so much heart and determination throughout this match and it paid off. Not to say that Laura and Michael didn’t show the heart and determination either but there was just a level of intensity from Ashton and Darren, from the opening bell, that the O’Neals just didn’t seem to match. But regardless, what a hell of a match and a way to kick things off here for PWP 2!

WXW Presents -

PWP 2: It Takes 2 To Tango Rq0j

Round 1 Match
Maple Leaf Muscle vs. Chaos Project

Randall Jobbs: The following contest is a first round match and is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first …

(The arena goes completely dark, AFI blares throughout the arena, and Chris Edwards and JaX stands on top of the stage entrance way to a round of boos.)

Randall Jobbs: At a combined weight of over 700 pounds … They represent PWSi … Chris Edwards and JaX … The Chaos Project!

(He even embraces the booing, he pushes them to boo. He walks down the ramp of the stage with his nose up in the air because he knows he’s better than the city he’s in. JaX is by his side doing the same thing, they are following Dr. Benoit all the way into the ring.)

Randall Jobbs: And their opponents …

(The music begins and the lights strobe red and white. The song continues it’s melody, until a picks up a bit, a guitar in the background is heard. Dougy and Brent step out from the back. Dougy strutting out from the back in a sparkly red robe that reads “MLM” on the back in white sparkles, behind Brent who holds his arms up, wearing a warm-up jacket with the Canadian Maple Leaf on the back and “MLM” on the front, on the right of the jacket.)

Randall Jobbs: From Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, at a combined weight of 479 pounds … Dougy & Brent Armstrong … Maple Leaf Muscle!

(Brent looks around at the crowd with a serious expression, whilst Dougy continues to strut down, playing with the ruffles on the corners of his robe. Brent walks to the left and climbs up the steel steps. He whips his head back, and then climbs the turnbuckle, he holds his arms out, staring at the camera. Meanwhile, Dougy rolls up onto the apron, using the ropes to get up and looking at the crowd before stepping through the ropes and dropping to his knees, hanging on the second rope. Brent leaps down and comes down towards Dougy. He stands on the middle and bottom rope and holds his right arm up as red and white pyro shoots up from the posts. They then stop and take off their entrance attire, getting ready for their match.)

Roy Hardy: We’re about to begin the 2nd match of the night, folks. And the winner of this match will be taking on the winner of the match right before this, the team of Ashton Styles and Darren Maddox.

(The ring bell sounds and the match starts out with Brent and JaX in the ring. Brent circles JaX, cautiously, looking the big man all over.)

Roy Hardy: If this isn’t a mismatch, I don’t know what is.

Jesse Watson: I do not envy Maple Leaf Muscle, that’s for sure.

(The two men lock up and JaX shoves Brent half way across the ring, sending him stumbling up to his feet and into the corner.)

Roy Hardy: Not quite sure he’ll be trying that again.

Jesse Watson: Not if he’s smart. Which, he’s from Canada so …

Roy Hardy: Offending our Canadian audience. Nice.

(JaX charges in at Brent but Brent moves in time and JaX almost goes crashing into the corner but he stops himself. He slowly turns around to look at Brent who is now on the other side of the ring trying to plan his next move. JaX slowly starts to come towards Brent, almost stalkingly, trying to trap him in the corner. Brent tries to make a run for it but JaX grabs him and tosses him into the turnbuckles. JaX goes for a corner clothesline but Brent ducks under it, coming out of the corner and connects with a stiff right hand shot to JaX.)

Roy Hardy: JaX looks like he’s getting mad …

Jesse Watson: JaX ALWAYS looks like that.

(JaX takes a big swing with his right hand but Brent ducks under it. JaX swings again, this time with the left and Brent ducks it once again and this time, nails JaX with another big right hand punch.)

Jesse Watson: I think Brent better quit while he’s ahead! This is like poking an angry bear with a stick!

(Brent hit’s the ropes and as he comes off of them, JaX goes for a clothesline but Brent ducks under his arm. Brent stops and as JaX turns around, Brent hits him with a standing dropkick that hardly moves the mammoth of a man. Brent hit’s the rope again and this time, JaX catches him with a huge boot to the stomach.)

Jesse Watson: I told you! Poking an angry bear!

(JaX lifts Brent up into a power bomb position but Dougy hit’s the ring and delivers a kick to the back of the leg of JaX, getting him to drop Brent on his feet. The two men then deliver rapid kicks to the stomach of JaX. Both of them hit the ropes and as they come off of them, JaX comes charging at them, full speed ahead and plows through them both with a double shoulder tackle.)

Roy Hardy: The strength of this JaX is just downright scary!

Jesse Watson: EVERYTHING about JaX is scary!

(Dougy rolls out of the ring and JaX walks over and tags Chris Edwards into the match. Brent makes his way to his feet and tags Dougy into the match. Dougy and Edwards lock up and Chris quickly grabs him in a side headlock. Dougy shoots Edwards off into the ropes but as Edwards comes off of them, he overpowers Dougy with a shoulder tackle. Edwards hit’s the ropes again and this time, Dougy jumps up and catches Edwards with an arm drag as he comes off the ropes. Both men rush to their feet and this time, Edwards gets him with a hip toss. Dougy rushes to his feet and this time, uses his quickness advantage, to catch Edwards with a dropkick.)

Roy Hardy: Back and forth they go!

Jesse Watson: I can’t believe Dougy is standing up to Edwards like this!

Roy Hardy: Dougy and Brent may be goofy. But they’re also extremely talented. Don’t underestimate them.

(Dougy tags Brent back into the match and they grab Edwards and send him off into the ropes. As Edwards comes off of them, Dougy catches Chris with a low dropkick to the knee, taking him down to the mat. At the same time, Brent hit’s the ropes and hit’s a low dropkick of his own, to the side of the head of Edwards. Brent goes for the pin ..)

Kickout!

Roy Hardy: Great team work on display here from Maple Leaf Muscle.

Jesse Watson: For the time being. Edwards and JaX are monsters, with no remorse. You can’t ever count them out for a second.

(Brent gets Edwards to his feet, lifts him up and takes him down to the mat with a suplex. He floats over, going for another pin ..)

Kickout!

(Brent tags Dougy into the match and Dougy comes in and lands a couple of stomps to the back of the head. He gets Edwards to his feet and grabs his arm, twisting it around. He drives his elbow into it several times, before dragging him to his corner and tagging Brent back in.)

Roy Hardy: Some nice, quick, tags here by Maple Leaf Muscle.

(Dougy holds Edwards there, with his arm twisted and Brent goes to the top rope. As Brent leaps off, Edwards pulls his arm free and lands a big shot to the gut of Brent, as he comes off the ropes.)

Jesse Watson: That’s the opening that Edwards needed right there. I think that’s going to put them right back in this.

(Edwards gets Brent up and sends him over into his corner and Brent crumbles to the mat, upon impact with the turnbuckles. Edwards tags JaX into the match.)

Roy Hardy: Ohhhh boy.

Jesse Watson: If I could give Brent some advice right now on what the key thing to do right now is, you know what I’d tell him?

Roy Hardy: What?

Jesse Watson: Run!

Roy Hardy: That’s helpful.

(Brent is about to the center of the ring, trying to crawl to his corner, when JaX lands a big stomp to the middle of his back, stopping him in his tracks. JaX drags Brent to his feet and drives his face into the top turnbuckle. JaX then proceeds to drive his shoulder into the midsection of Brent, several times, driving the air right out of him. JaX then sends him into the opposite corner, so hard that he collapses to the ground again.)

Roy Hardy: Man, JaX is just doing a number on poor Brent.

Jesse Watson: My advice isn’t looking so bad right now, is it.

Roy Hardy: Not at all.

(JaX grabs Brent by the leg and drags him over to his own corner. Edwards slaps JaX’s back, tagging into the match. Edwards comes in and begins to land stomp after stomp, in rapid succession, to the midsection of Brent, wearing him down.)

Roy Hardy: Things are just not looking good for Brent, right now.

(Edwards starts to get Brent to his feet and Brent fights back, hitting some forearm shots to the midsection. Before he can really get going though, Edwards delivers a hard head butt. Edwards then sends Brent into the corner and charges at him but Brent moves out of the way and Chris goes crashing into the turnbuckles. As Brent is trying to regain himself near the ropes, JaX comes out of nowhere and drills him with a clothesline, while still standing on the apron.)

Jesse Watson: It looked like Brent may have had an opening to try and get something going but just like that, I think JaX just closed that opening!

Roy Hardy: I have to agree. Brent saw the light at the end of the tunnel but the light got blocked out by an eclipse called JaX.

(This gives Edwards enough time to collect himself and tag JaX into the match. JaX pulls Brent to his feet and then drills him into the mat with a double underhook suplex. JaX goes for a pin …)

(Dougy rushes into the ring and lands a boot to the back of the head of JaX, breaking up the pin attempt.)

Roy Hardy: That may have saved the match for Maple Leaf Muscle, right there.

Jesse Watson: After the beating he’s taken, I don’t know if Brent WANTED the match to be saved!

(JaX begins to stalk Dougy, slowly backing him into the corner. Once Dougy’s back touches the turnbuckles and he has nowhere to go, JaX closes in on him. Suddenly, JaX turns around to see Brent charging at him and JaX catches him with a spine buster, driving him into the mat.)

Jesse Watson: Someone get a spatula, we’re gonna need it to get Brent off of the mat!

(JaX pulls Brent away from his corner and into Chaos Project’s and tags Chris Edwards back into the match. Edwards gets Brent to his feet, brings him to the center of the ring and sets him up for a double arm DDT but Brent falls to the ground, crawls between Edwards legs and makes a last ditch leap to his corner, tagging Dougy into the match.)

Roy Hardy: He got him! Fresh man is in!

(Dougy jumps up to the top rope and when Edwards turns around, Dougy leaps off, connecting with a missile dropkick. Edwards gets back to his feet and Dougy grabs him to send him off the ropes but Edwards reverses it. Instead of hitting the ropes though, Dougy jumps up onto the middle rope and then sprinboards backwards, hitting a back elbow. Dougy goes for a pin but sees JaX coming in after him and JaX goes to splash Dougy but Dougy moves and JaX splashes his own partner.)

Jesse Watson: JaX just splashed his own teammate!

Roy Hardy: What a miscue by Chaos Project!

(As JaX gets to his feet, Brent comes back in and hits him with an enzugiri, sending JaX through the ropes and to the outside of the ring. Edwards gets to his feet, hunched over, holding his stomach and while he is, Dougy grabs him in a small package roll up …)

3!!!!

Jesse Watson: You’ve got to be kidding me!

Randall Jobbs: Winners of the match, via pinfall at the 10:11 mark of the match, Maple Leaf Muscle!

Roy Hardy: Talk about an come from behind, out of nowhere, upset victory! Maple Leaf Muscle has defeated JaX and Chris Edwards!

Jesse Watson: The way this match was going, I would have bet the house on Chaos Project!

Roy Hardy: I don’t think you’re alone in that assessment. Chaos Project was dominating the majority of this match up. But somehow, some way, Maple Leaf Muscle has found a way to attain victory!

Jesse Watson: I know one thing. I’m glad I won’t be backstage when JaX and Edwards get there. They are not going to be a good mood.

Roy Hardy: You ain’t kidding. And as I said earlier, the winner of this match goes on to face the winner of the first match so Maple Leaf Muscle will be taking on Ashton Styles and Darren Maddox in the next round!

PWSi Presents -

PWP 2: It Takes 2 To Tango 07kl

Round 1 Match
New Noize vs. Flex Johnson & Gilbert Gold

(Dear Marni
I am so sorry
Can your forgive me for this?

It's the dead doctor with the hungry scalpel
Here's my prognosis; Will they live?

DOUBTFUL

At the start of the next, twisted verse, Gilbert Gold come out from the curtain, brooding and silent. He is in his own little word, practically ignoring the crowd despite their outreached arms reaching for him. He makes his way down the ramp.)

Randall Jobbs: First, from Amishville, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 191 pounds .. Representing Insurgency Wrestling Federation … Gilbert Golden!

(You're the Street Physician
Carvin' flesh sculptures

Paint your ass like a Rembrandt!
Ha! You like-a that!

Better start praying when you see him coming
Tonight it's curtains
YOUR THE NIGHT SURGEON!

At the start of the chorus...

Remember who you are...(I remember)
Remember what you did to Marni.
Remember what you did to her!

...Gold is in the center of the ring. His face is down, but slowly moving upward to meet the gaze of the camera. He has a sinister smile on his face, which makes the crowd to wild. He finally acknowleges the audience by bowing to each side of the ring, his mouth movements thanking them as the music begins to fade when the match is ready to go.)

Randall Jobbs: And his tag team partner ….

(“In Division” begins to blare over the speakers.

"I lay in a bed of resistance,
Chained to either side.
I really wish I could reset, rewind."

Smoke slowly begins to creep and fill the stage.

"I really wish I could reset rewind.
You know it's never the way we planned it.
I really wish we could reset rewind."

After a few moments, Flex Johnson strolls out and looks out at the crowd. )

Randall Jobbs: From Harlem, New York, weighing in at 210 pounds .. Also representing Insurgency Wrestling Federation … Flex Johnson!

("I'm planning a revolution inside my head!
I'm planning a revolution when I break free.
I call for annihilation.
Describe the sunlight so I can feel it's burn.
If only I could get up from this bed!"

He walks slowly down the ramp. A number of fans boo him; a number of fans cheer for Flex as well.

"Living inside a hole they put me underground.
Where they can never find me 'less they dig me out."

Flex circles the ring one time, and then rolls into the ring.

"But no one seems to care anymore!
I'm digging, I'm digging my way out.
'Cause when I breathe in there is no release!"

He walks over to the near turn buckle and points a finger to the sky.

"I've been living inside a hole they put me underground.
Where they could never find me 'less they dig me out.
I've been living inside a hole.
Where they could never find me 'less they dig me out."

Flex hops off the turn buckle and waits for his opponent.)

After the opening cord of “Eye of the Tiger” ends, Trent comes out with his arms raised in the air.)

Randall Jobbs: From Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 237 pounds … Trent Youngblood!

(As he walks down the entrance, he high fives the fans. He rolls into the ring, throws some punches, kicks and ends with a roundhouse kick, warming up for the upcoming match.)

(“Bombs Away” by B.o.B begins to play and Dontrelle Jones makes his way to the entrance area.)

Randall Jobbs: From Birmingham, Alabama, weighing in at 236 pounds … Dontrelle Jones!

(Dontrelle high fives some fans before running and jumping up on the ring apron and getting in the ring next to Trent.)

Roy Hardy: We’ve had a great night of action thus far through two matches and I think this one is going to follow suit, so get ready!

Jesse Watson: I’ve got no doubt that it will!

(The bell rings and Trent Youngblood starts the match off with Gilbert Gold. Trent extends a hand to Gilbert and Gold shakes it. The two circle around one another a bit before locking up. Trent quickly grabs Gold into a standing side headlock. Gilbert backs him up a bit and then pushes him off into the ropes. As Trent comes off of the ropes, he connects with a shoulder tackle on Gilbert. Trent hit’s the ropes and Gilbert rolls over onto his stomach, forcing Trent to jump over him. Trent comes off the ropes again and Gold leap frogs him. Trent stops behind Gilbert and as Gold turns around, Trent swings at him but Gilbert ducks under it and then grabs Trent into a standing side headlock of his own.)

Roy Hardy: You can see that there’s obviously a big feeling out process here, seeing as these two men have never been in the same company together, much less the same ring.

Jesse Watson: Plus New Noize hasn’t teamed together in a few years and Flex and Gilbert have never teamed before. Plus taking into account what you said, this all makes for a very interesting match.

(Trent sends Gilbert off into the ropes and as he comes off of them, Trent falls to the mat and Gilbert jumps over him. Trent leaps back up and leans down, looking for a back drop but Gilbert jumps over him. Trent turns around and Gilbert swings at him but Trent ducks it. Trent swings at Gilbert but Gilbert evades it. The two square off at a stalemate and both retreat to their corner to talk to their partners and eventually, both tag their partners in.)

Roy Hardy: Well, now it looks like they’re gonna go for a fresh look, with fresh guys in the ring.

Jesse Watson: It was a stalemate between Gold and Youngblood so lets see how Flex and Dontrelle do.

(The two men hesitate and then go for a lock up but Dontrelle quickly slides behind Flex and locks his arms around his waist. Flex is able to slip out of it though, grabbing one of Dontrelle’s arms and taking him down to the mat, putting him in an arm bar. Flex slams Jones’ arm on the mat but quickly grabs it again, putting him back into the arm bar. Dontrelle finally is able to roll through with it and gets to his feet. He twists Flex’s arm, grabbing him in a hammerlock. Flex rolls down to the mat, kicks his feet up, breaking Dontrelle’s lock on his arm, grabs Dontrelle by the legs and trips him down to the mat, quickly grabbing him in a side headlock.)

Roy Hardy: Some great back and forth chain wrestling, here in the early going by both teams.

Jesse Watson: Well it’s like I said earlier. These guys don’t know each other, so they’re not going to jump right into the deep end and pull out all the stops. They’re gonna go slowly and test the waters.

Roy Hardy: And that’s the smart way to do it. You show your hand too early and try to hit a home run, right off, you may go down swinging because the signature moves are what they can do their homework on and they may be looking for ‘em.

(Dontrelle lands a forearm shot to the back of Flex and fights his way to his feet, Flex holding on the entire way though. Jones lands a few more forearm shots to the ribs of Flex but before he can do much more, Flex lets go of the headlock, grabs on to Dontrelle’s arm and grabs him in a hammerlock. Dontrelle struggles for a few seconds before twisting out of it and grabbing Flex in a standing headlock of his own. Flex shoots Dontrelle off into the ropes and as he comes off of them, Flex goes for a clothesline but Dontrelle ducks under his arm. As Dontrelle comes off of them again, Flex lifts him up for a sidewalk slam but Dontrelle swings through with the momentum and catches Flex with a tilt-a-whirl head scissors.)

Roy Hardy: Nice counter by Dontrelle Jones!

Jesse Watson: Lets see if that’s the beginning of these two teams letting loose and going all out!

(Flex pops back to his feet and Dontrelle comes charging at him but Flex swings at him with a back elbow. Dontrelle ducks under it and hit’s the ropes. As he comes off of them, Flex turns around and Dontrelle connects with a hurricanrana.)

Roy Hardy: Tremendously executed move by Dontrelle! He’s really going now!

(Johnson staggers back to his feet and goes into one of the empty corners of the ring. Dontrelle charges at Flex but Flex gets a boot up into his face, stopping him. Dontrelle staggers out of the corner holding onto his mouth. As Flex comes out of the corner, Dontrelle charges at him again but this time Flex catches him with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Flex goes for the pin …)

Kickout!

Jesse Watson: Flex almost had him! I think Dontrelle got a little too ahead of himself, got going too quickly and thought he was in the driver’s seat but Flex kept his composure and was able to counter his attack.

Roy Hardy: That very well could have been. Now lets see what Flex does to capitalize on the situation and get his team in control of this match.

(Flex begins to get Dontrelle up but Dontrelle grabs him and drives him over into his corner and Trent Youngblood tags into the match. Dontrelle keeps him trapped into the corner long enough for Trent to deliver a forearm shot to Johnson.)

Jesse Watson: Lets see what Trent Youngblood can do against the team of Flex and Gilbert, this time around.

Roy Hardy: He was primarily unsuccessful the first time, so it’ll be interesting to see if he was able to pick up on anything while watching his partner compete.

(Trent pulls Flex out of the corner and delivers a hard judo kick to the chest, sending Flex down to one knee. Trent then delivers another kick to the chest, taking Flex down to both knees. Trent goes to land another one and Flex blocks it this time but Trent, thinking quickly on his feet, switches it up and delivers a kick to the back of Flex’s head with the other foot. Trent goes for a pin ..)

Kickout!

(Trent drags Flex over to his corner and tags Dontrelle back into the match. Trent holds on to Flex’s legs and Dontrelle connects with a springboard atomico. Dontrelle goes for a pin …)

Kickout!

(Dontrelle brings Flex up to his feet and nails him with a knife edge chop. Dontrelle hits him with another one and then swings at him with a clothesline but Flex blocks it and drills him into the mat with an exploder suplex.)

Jesse Watson: Flex with a huge suplex out of nowhere!

Roy Hardy: Now lets see if he can capitalize!

(Flex crawls over and is table to tag in Gilbert. Dontrelle is crawling towards his corner but Gilbert cuts him off, dropping a leg drop to the back of the head of Jones. Gilbert goes for a quick pin ..)

Kickout!

(Gilbert sits Dontrelle up, hit’s the ropes and then flips over him, snapping the neck forward. Gilbert goes for another quick pin …)

Kickout!

Roy Hardy: These two teams are trying all they can to get this match over quickly.

Jesse Watson: And that’s smart, especially tonight because the winner isn’t done. They still have at least one more match to wrestle, potentially even more.

Roy Hardy: Very good point. They don’t want to waste energy that could be used on later matches. But at the same time, they have to pull out all the stops to ensure they even make it that far.

(Gilbert gets Dontrelle to his feet and then quickly plants him with a snap suplex. Gilbert runs and hit’s a split legged moonsault off of the top rope and hooks the leg once again ..)

Kickout!

(Gilbert gets up and tags Flex into the match. Flex slingshots himself over the top rope, landing a big knee drop to the throat of Jones. Dontrelle sits up, holding onto his throat. As he does, Flex hit’s the ropes and then delivers a low dropkick to the mouth of Jones. Flex goes for a pin …)

Kickout!

Roy Hardy: Flex and Gilbert are doing a great job of cutting Dontrelle off from his partner and really wearing him down.

Jesse Watson: Despite the fact that we’ve seen how great Flex can be, I’m a bit surprised because he and Gilbert aren’t familiar with each other as partners.

Roy Hardy: We’ve already seen tonight that the most unlikely partners can pull off of the surprise victory. We could see another one here.

(Flex gets Dontrelle up and tags Gilbert back into the match. Flex holds up one of Gilbert’s arms and Gilbert slingshots himself into the ring, nailing an elbow smash into the exposed ribs of Dontrelle. Gilbert then runs and springboards off of the the 2nd rope but as he comes off, Dontrelle catches him with a spin kick to the mouth.)

Roy Hardy: What a shot by Dontrelle!

(Dontrelle is then able to leap over and tag Trent into the match.)

Roy Hardy: And now here comes the fresh man, into the match!

(Trent leaps to the top rope and then jumps off, connecting with a diving elbow drop to the chest of Gilbert. Trent gets Gold up and sends him off into the ropes. As he comes off the ropes, Trent catches him in the mouth with a spinning heal kick. Trent goes for a pin ..)

Kickout!

Jesse Watson: I thought he may have had it there!

Roy Hardy: Me too. He caught him square in the mouth with that kick, that I’m sure rattled a few teeth.

(Trent gets Gilbert back to his feet and hits him with a few forearm shots. He then follows it up with a kick to the stomach and goes for a DDT but Gilbert reverses it into a Northern Lights suplex but can’t hold the bridge to make a pin attempt.)

Roy Hardy: He was too warn out to hold position to go for the pin!

Jesse Watson: That move could either be the beginning of a comeback into this match or just some false hope for the team of Gold and Johnson! Heh, say that quick.

Roy Hardy: What?

Jesse Watson: Gold and Johnson. Say it quick.

Roy Hardy: ….You have the maturity level of a 14 year old.

(Gold struggles to get to his corner but he’s able to make it there and he tags Flex into the match.)

Jesse Watson: Business is about to pick up now!

(As Trent is to his knees, trying to get to his feet, Flex hits him with a super kick to the side of the face. Flex then locks Trent into a Koji Clutch submission hold. Dontrelle hit’s the ring to break the submission but Gold catches him with a low dropkick to the leg, taking him down to one knee and then follows it up with the “Sparkling Magician,” sending Dontrelle rolling out of the ring. Trent continues to try fighting the submission hold but he’s in the center of the ring and can’t fight it any longer and taps out.)

Randall Jobbs: Winners of this match, via submission, at the 9:27 mark, Flex Johnson and Gilbert Gold!

Roy Hardy: I don’t believe it! Just like that, Trent Youngblood has tapped out to Flex Johnson and Flex and Gilbert Gold are moving on to the next round!

Jesse Watson: That’s crazy! Flex comes right in and out of nowhere just picks up the win! Man, I did not see this match ending quite like that!

Roy Hardy: He had that Koji Clutch locked in to perfection and he did not let go one bit. Trent had no other choice but to give up.

MEN TV: The exclusive television network of the PWP!

PWP 2: It Takes 2 To Tango Me13

Round 1 Match
Shock And Awe vs. The Extreme Thrillers

(Andrew Storm comes out from the back and stops on the stage while the pyro's and smoke, and leans forward with his arms crossed.)

Randall Jobbs: From Miami, Florida, weighing in at 245 pounds … He represents PWSWF .. Andrew Storm!

(Then comes back up and raises both arms in the air and then begins walking through the smoke, getting into the ring.)

(The Arena goes dark and the lights flicker on and off as Line in the Sand by Motorhead plays as Robert Saints and his manager/girlfriend Kelly Robinson walk through the curtain backstage. Robert Saints then stands on the entrance ramp as the pyro explode down the entrance ramp towards the ring.)

Randall Jobbs: From New York, New York, weighing in at 245 pounds … Representing PWSWF … Robert Saints!

(Robert Saints walks down the ramp high-fiving the fans as his manager Kelly Robinson follows him as he enters the ring, waiting for his opponent. Kelly Robinson enters the ring and kisses Robert Saints on the cheek for good luck before exiting the ring and waiting in her boyfriend/client's corner.)

("Revolution" begins playing as blue and red lights kick on and begin spinning around, illuminating different areas of the crowd. Dynamite steps out onto the ramp, with a large red light shining up from beneath him. Marcus Cage comes out spinning around, with his arms outstretched as a blue light illuminated him. Dynamite stopped in the center of the stage, and watched as Marcus ran back and forth in front of him, going from one side of the stage, to the other, pointing out at the crowd as he does so. When Marcus makes it to the center, with Dynamite, they both high five, which turns into a double fist bump.)

Randall Jobbs: From Buffalo, New York and Las Vegas, Nevada respectively, weighing in at a combined weight of 450 pounds … Representing PWSi … Marcus Cage & Dynamite … Shock N Awe!

(They begin making their way to the ring, with Marcus really playing up to the crowd. He grabs a young girls camera, and turns it around so he gets a picture of him with the crowd, and hands it back to her. Dynamite is on the other side of the ramp, shaking hands with the fans. They stop at the bottom of the ramp, and nod to each other before rushing forward, and sliding in the ring. Marcus runs to the turnbuckle, and hops up to the second rope, before throwing his hands up. Dynamite does so on the opposite turnbuckle, and the two of them continue pumping up the crowd, before they go to their corner.)

Roy Hardy: Here we go! Final match up of the first round!

(Robert Saints and Dynamite start the match off with a lock up in the center of the ring. Both are fighting for position when Dynamite gets Saints in a headlock. Saints pushes Dynamite to the ropes and Saints goes for a Shoulder Block. Dynamite didn’t budge. Dynamite slaps his chest.)

Dynamite: BRING IT!

(Saints goes off the ropes and goes for a shoulder block again. Dynamite didn’t move. Dynamite goes to the ropes and goes for one of his own and Saints gets plowed over, to the mat.)

Jesse Watson: Challenging Dynamite to any kind of strength-related competition isn’t the smartest move.

(Saints gets up and goes to ropes again and as he comes off of them, Dynamite comes charging with a hard clothesline. He grabs Saints’s arm and drags him to his corner. He props him up, with Saints’s head on the second turnbuckle. He tags in Cage.)

Roy Hardy: Shock N Awe looking to keep Saints away from his partner in the early going. Good strategy.

(Cage enters to join the fight. He stomps on Saints a little bit before forcing him up all the way in the corner. Cage backs up and hits Saints with a clothesline in the turnbuckle. He pulls Saints out, holding his arm and connects with a short arm clothesline. Cage goes for a pin…)

Kickout!

(Saints kicks out the pin. Cage quickly goes to tag Dynamite back into the match. They both get Saints up and send him into the ropes. They go for a clothesline, but Saints ducked the move. Storm gets the blind tag on Saints.)

Roy Hardy: I don’t think Shock N Awe saw the tag.

Jesse Watson: That’s good tag teaming right there.

(Saints comes back and tackles Cage with a spear. Storm goes to the top rope and comes down on Dynamite with a Dropkick. Dynamite gets up at the same time as Storm. Dynamite goes for a clothesline, but Storm ducks it. When Dynamite turns around, Storm lands a boot to the stomach and then follows it up with a snap suplex. He floats over onto Dynamite for a pin attempt ..)

Kickout!

Roy Hardy: Andrew Storm has been on fire, ever since he got into the ring.

Jesse Watson: I think they’re looking to pull out, what some would consider an upset. Shock N Awe is one of the most notorious tag teams in all of wrestling.

Roy Hardy: Very true. This could be a huge win for Saints and Storm.

(Storm turns Dynamite over and goes to lock in an STF. Dynamite is moving about, trying to get to the ropes. Dynamite is able to claw close enough to the ropes and he grabs the bottom on, forcing Storm to break the submission hold.)

Roy Hardy: Good ring awareness by Dynamite to know where he was.

(Storm drags Dynamite over and tags Saints into the match. Saints picks up Dynamite and hits a scoop slam. He backs up and distracts the ref. Storm hops up on the top rope to hit a diving elbow drop on Dynamite and then quickly rolls out of the ring.)

Roy Hardy: Well that was highly unnecessary.

Jesse Watson: I thought it was smart. Take no chances. Do anything you can to secure a victory.

(Saints goes back to Dynamite and goes for a pin ..)

Kickout!

(Saints looks at the ref with a sigh and picks up Dynamite and pushes him into corner where Storm is. He tags in Storm. Storm goes to the center of the ring, charges and hit’s a corner enzugiri. He moved back to let Dynamite stumble out the corner. As he does, Storm hits him with a standing dropkick and tags Saints back into the match.)

Roy Hardy: The Extreme Thrillers are showing some very good tag team psychology. They’ve kept Dynamite as far away from his partner, as possible.

Jesse Watson: It’s a recipe for success. As long as they keep it up, they should win this match. Dynamite is reeling.

(As Saints gets into the ring, Storm lifts him up and then drops him down across the throat of Dynamite with a leg drop. Saints goes for a pin on Dynamite…)

(Cage breaks up the pin. Cage goes back to his corner, dragging Dynamite over with him. He slaps Dynamite’s shoulder, getting the tag in and goes after Saints.)

Roy Hardy: Marcus Cage has had enough! He’s not watching this anymore!

(He hits Saints with a flurry of jabs to the jaw and follows it up with a spinning forearm shot to the mouth. Saints pops up and Cage hits him with a dropkick this time. Saints gets to his feet again and Cage sends him off into the ropes. As Saints comes off the ropes, Marcus catches him with a backdrop. He pumps his arms in the sky, firing up the crowd and then goes for the pin ..)

Kickout!

Jesse Watson: It looks like The Extreme Thrillers have started a fire under Marcus’ ass!

(Saints is picked up by Cage and Marcus whips Saints to the corner. Cage charges and hits a corner splash and backs up. Saints staggers out and Cage hits a powerslam. Cage goes over and tags Dynamite into the match. Dynamite comes in, gets Saints and sends him into the corner with his chest instead of his back. Saints bounces out of the corner and Dynamite nails him with a clothesline to the back of Saints’s head. He goes for a pin fall.)

Kickout!

Roy Hardy: I think Dynamite just clotheslined Robert Saint’s head into the 3rd row!

(Dynamite gets Saints up and drags him to his corner, tagging Cage into the match. Dynamite lifts Saints up into a vertical suplex position, while Marcus goes to the top rope. Marcus leaps off, connecting with a cross body on Saints, while Dynamite brings him down for a vertical suplex as well. Marcus makes the pin …)

Kickout at 2 ½!

Jesse Watson: Not gonna lie, I thought that was the end of Extreme Thrillers!

(After Saints kicks out, he starts reaching to tag in Storm but before he can get there, Cage gets Saints in a headlock. After a few seconds, Saints fights it and gets to his feet. He lands several kidney shots to Cage. He reaches out for Storm, but Cage grabs his foot. Saints turns around, jumps up to hit an enzugiri.)

Jesse Watson: Nice shot by Saints!

Roy Hardy: I wasn’t sure Saints had that left in him, after the beating he’s been receiving from Shock N Awe in the last few minutes.

(Both men struggle to get to their respective corners. Saints is able to crawl over to Storm and tag him in and as he does, Cage tags in Dynamite. Dynamite is the first to strike, hitting a clothesline on Storm. Storm gets up and Dynamite hits him with another one. He grabs Storm as he’s trying to get to his feet and sends him into the ropes. Dynamite goes for a backdrop but Storm stops short and delivers a kick to the mouth of Dynamite. Storm then promptly plants him into the mat with a DDT and goes for a pin ..)

Kickout!

Jesse Watson: Man, Storm SPIKED Dynamite with that DDT!

Roy Hardy: He sure did. That’s the type of move that’ll rattle your brain cells.

Jesse Watson: That’s assuming there’s any left in that meat head of his.

Roy Hardy: I’m gonna tell him you said that.

Jesse Watson: You have no proof!

(Storm gets Dynamite to his feet and nails him with a European uppercut, staggering Dynamite back a few steps. Storm hits him with another one before sending him into the ropes. As Dynamite comes off the ropes, Storm swings at him but Dynamite ducks under his arm. As Dynamite comes off the ropes again, Storm turns around and gets drilled the “Explosion.” Dynamite hooks a leg …)

3!!!!

Roy Hardy: We’ve got a winner!

Randall Jobbs: Winners of this match, via pinfall, at the 9:31 mark of the match, Shock N Awe!

Jesse Watson: I think Dynamite may have ripped Storm in half with that spear!

Roy Hardy: He drove the air right out of his body, no doubt about that.

Jesse Watson: It seems like it’s redundant to say by now but what a match! Honestly, I thought The Extreme Thrillers looked like they were on their A game and was going to take it.

Roy Hardy: They came close several times. It was a great first round of action. And now Shock N Awe move on to the next round to take on Flex Armstrong & Gilbert Gold, in what is sure to be a hell of a match!

Insurgency Wrestling Federation Presents -

PWP 2: It Takes 2 To Tango IWFUprising_zpsf126342a

SECOND HALF CONTINUED ON THE NEXT POST

Last edited by Josh C. Duncan on Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Josh C. Duncan
Superstar
Superstar
Josh C. Duncan

PWP 2: It Takes 2 To Tango Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWP 2: It Takes 2 To Tango   PWP 2: It Takes 2 To Tango EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 1:07 am

Semi-Finals Match
Ashton Styles & Darren Maddox vs. Maple Leaf Muscle

(Darren Maddox’s music starts, he comes out onto the stage and looks out at the crowd with a serious look at first, then he starts to grin a bit and makes his way to the ring.)

Randall Jobbs: From Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 220 pounds … Representing WXW … Darren Maddox!

(He gets up on the apron and climbs through the ropes and stands in the ring awaiting his partner and opponent.)

(The song Im'Mortal by Skinny Puppy starts to blast through out the PA system. Suddenly the fans look up to the top of the ramp to see the blonde bombshell known as Ashton Styles standing on top of the ramp with a devilish but beautiful smile on her face.)

Randall Jobbs: Introducing first, from Atlanta, Georgia, weighing in at 135 pounds … Ashton Styles!

(She walks past the fans even flip them off with her hands. She gets inside of the ring & does a arm extension & look beautiful at doing that.)

(The music begins and the lights strobe red and white. The song continues it’s melody, until a picks up a bit, a guitar in the background is heard. Dougy and Brent step out from the back. Dougy strutting out from the back in a sparkly red robe that reads “MLM” on the back in white sparkles, behind Brent who holds his arms up, wearing a warm-up jacket with the Canadian Maple Leaf on the back and “MLM” on the front, on the right of the jacket.)

Randall Jobbs: From Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, at a combined weight of 479 pounds … Dougy & Brent Armstrong … Maple Leaf Muscle!

(Brent looks around at the crowd with a serious expression, whilst Dougy continues to strut down, playing with the ruffles on the corners of his robe. Brent walks to the left and climbs up the steel steps. He whips his head back, and then climbs the turnbuckle, he holds his arms out, staring at the camera. Meanwhile, Dougy rolls up onto the apron, using the ropes to get up and looking at the crowd before stepping through the ropes and dropping to his knees, hanging on the second rope. Brent leaps down and comes down towards Dougy. He stands on the middle and bottom rope and holds his right arm up as red and white pyro shoots up from the posts. They then stop and take off their entrance attire, getting ready for their match.)

Jesse Watson: And here we go with the first match of the Semi-Finals of the tag team tournament!

(The bell rings and Ashton Styles and Dougy Armstrong start in the ring together, as Darren Maddox and Brent Armstrong take their respective corners. The two square off and then lock up in the center of the ring. Ashton grabs Dougy into a side headlock. Dougy backs her up and then shoots Ashton off into the ropes. As Ashton comes off the ropes, she hits Dougy with a shoulder block that only staggers him back a few steps. Ashton runs into the ropes again and Dougy goes to catch Ashton a hip toss but Ashton blocks it. Ashton tries to give Dougy a hip toss but Dougy blocks that as well and then nails Ashton with a clothesline. Dougy gets Ashton back up to his feet and Ashton comes back with a knee lift to the midsection. Ashton grabs Dougy and brings him to her corner and tags in Darren Maddox. Darren gets in and nails Dougy with a right hand to the ribs. He then gives him a few more shots to the stomach and then slams Dougy’s head into the turnbuckle. He then follows it up by driving his shoulder into the stomach of Dougy a few times, wearing down the opposition.)

Roy Hardy: Darren and Ashton are taking the early advantage in the match, already.

Jesse Watson: I’d say that MLM has the advantage though, because of their tenure together but that’s been thrown out the window already tonight.

Roy Hardy: Several times.

(Maddox throws a right hand but Dougy blocks it and hits him with a right of his own. Dougy starts fighting back, with a flurry of right hands and some kicks to the midsection. As he goes to land another kick, Maddox catches his foot but Dougy then turns it into an enziguri. Dougy goes for a quick pin …)

Kickout!

(Dougy gets Maddox up and puts him in a side headlock. Maddox backs him up and shoots him off into the ropes. Dougy comes off the ropes, jumps and nails Maddox with a flying forearm shot. Dougy gets up, runs into the ropes and then lands a leg drop on Maddox. He goes for anther early pin ..)

Kickout!

Roy Hardy: It looks like Dougy is trying to catch Maddox off guard with these early pins.

Jesse Watson: I’m not sure it’ll work but it’s a good idea to try and wear him down.

(Dougy gets Maddox up to his feet and brings him over to his corner and tags Brent into the match. He gets into the match and grabs Maddox by the arm, twists it and begins yanking on it, putting a lot of pressure on it. He twists it again and exerts more pressure onto the arm and shoulder of Maddox. Maddox fights back, landing a knee to midsection. Maddox grabs Brent and sends him into the corner. Maddox starts laying into him with some knife edge chops to the chest. Maddox brings him out of the corner and attempts to send him into the ropes but Brent reverses it, sending Maddox into the ropes. Brent leans forward, anticipating a back drop but Maddox stops short and delivers a boot to the mouth of Brent. Maddox backs up into the ropes and runs at Brent but this time Brent catches him with a flap jack.)

Roy Hardy: Nicely anticipated move, there, by Brent!

Jesse Watson: These two teams have been going back and forth, a lot! It’s a struggle to get the advantage.

Roy Hardy: And eventually, one of these teams are going to slip up and one will get it.

(Maddox gets to his feet and Brent charges and clotheslines Maddox over the top rope and out to the floor. Brent goes to the outside, staying right on him and not letting him get a breather and gets Maddox up. But Maddox grabs Brent by the head and slams his face into the ring apron, then rolling him into the ring. Maddox pulls Brent away from the ropes and then grabs his leg, putting him in a modified leg lock, driving his knee into the side of Brent’s. After struggling for a while to get out of the hold, Brent starts fighting back, sitting and up nailing him with some right hand shots, forcing him to break it. Brent heads over to his corner but Maddox gets up and lands a chop block to the back of the knee. Maddox grabs Brent by the leg and drags him over to his corner and tags in Ashton.)

Roy Hardy:  Here comes Ashton back into the match, after having a few minutes of a breather.

Jesse Watson: Yeah, lets see if she can keep the momentum that Maddox has built up. If she’s smart, she’ll continue to work on that knee that Maddox started to work over.

(Ashton gets in and waits for Brent to get to his feet. Once he does, she nails him with a low drop kick to the same knee that Maddox was working on. Ashton goes for a pin attempt …)

Kickout!

(Ashton gets to her feet, grabs Brent by the leg, lifting it up and then slams his knee down onto the mat. She grabs his leg and again, lifts it up and slams his knee down onto the mat. Ashton begins to get Brent up to his feet but Brent begins to fight back, landing some punches to the midsection of Ashton. Brent sends Ashton into the ropes and swings at her, going for a clothesline, but Ashton ducks it and goes behind Brent. She grabs him and nails him with an inverted DDT. Ashton then goes over and tags Maddox into the match.)

Roy Hardy: Is it just me or has the chemistry between Ashton and Darren been quite surprising?

Jesse Watson: They’ve worked very well tonight. I am surprised.

(Maddox gets in and gets Brent up to his feet. Maddox then picks him up and slams him down with a vertical suplex. Maddox floats over and hooks the leg …)

Kickout!

(Maddox gets up and tags Ashton right back into the match. Ashton gets Brent up to his feet and attempts to send him into the ropes but Brent reverses it and sends Ashton into the ropes. As she comes off, Brent finds the strength to jump up and connect with a hurrincanrana. Ashton goes over and tags Maddox back in and Brent dives over to Dougy in time to tag him in as well.)

Roy Hardy: Oh boy, here we go! The fresh man is in!

Jesse Watson:  This is about to get interesting!

(Dougy and Maddox go charging at each other and Dougy nails him with a clothesline. Maddox pops back up but Dougy lands a back elbow to the jaw. Dougy attempts to send him into the ropes but Maddox reverses it, sending Dougy into the ropes. Maddox goes for a clothesline but Dougy ducks it and goes behind Maddox and nails him with an atomic drop. As Brain turns around, Dougy runs into the ropes and connects with a spinning heel kick. Dougy gets to his feet, pumped up and pumping the crowd up at the same time. He gets Maddox to his feet but Maddox fights back with an uppercut to the jaw. Maddox grabs him and sends Dougy into the corner but instead of landing into the corner, Dougy jumps up on the middle rope and then goes to the top. He leaps off and connects with a cross body to the standing Darren Maddox. He hooks the leg …)

(Ashton gets in, in time to break the count up at 2 ½, with a boot to the head.)

Roy Hardy: JUST in the nick of time! I thought it was over!

Jesse Watson: Honestly, I did too! Where the world did that crossbody come from?!

Roy Hardy: Pure determination, boys. Both of these teams want to win this tournament for bragging rights.

(Ashton gets Dougy up and Maddox gets to his feet as well. They grab Dougy and send him into the ropes and they go for a double clothesline but he ducks under it. As he comes off the ropes, he nails both of them with a clothesline. Dougy begins to stomp at Ashton but she rolls out of the ring. He turns around to see Brent get into the ring and as Maddox gets to his feet, Dougy and Brent nails him with the “Body Check.” Dougy hooks the leg …)

3!!!

Randall Jobbs: Winners of this match, via pinfall, at the 10:35 mark of the match, Maple Leaf Muscle!

Roy Hardy: WOW! What a match we have just witnessed!

Jesse Watson: I would say so! Maple Leaf Muscle have shown, despite their bickering and their sometimes childish antics, they mean business in the ring!

Roy Hardy: This is one hell of a win for them. And because of that win, they will now be in the finals of this tournament to take on the winner of the Gilbert Gold & Flex Armstong and Shock N Awe match up. Jesse Watson:

And THAT is gonna be a great match too!

PWP Presents -

PWP 2: It Takes 2 To Tango Strengthofawoman_zpsb916df0c

Semi-Finals Match
Gilbert Gold & Flex Johnson vs. Shock And Awe

(Dear Marni
I am so sorry
Can your forgive me for this?

It's the dead doctor with the hungry scalpel
Here's my prognosis; Will they live?

DOUBTFUL

At the start of the next, twisted verse, Gilbert Gold come out from the curtain, brooding and silent. He is in his own little word, practically ignoring the crowd despite their outreached arms reaching for him. He makes his way down the ramp.)

Randall Jobbs: First, from Amishville, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 191 pounds .. Representing Insurgency Wrestling Federation … Gilbert Golden!

(You're the Street Physician
Carvin' flesh sculptures

Paint your ass like a Rembrandt!
Ha! You like-a that!

Better start praying when you see him coming
Tonight it's curtains
YOUR THE NIGHT SURGEON!

At the start of the chorus...

Remember what you did to Marni.
Remember what you did to her!

...Gold is in the center of the ring. His face is down, but slowly moving upward to meet the gaze of the camera. He has a sinister smile on his face, which makes the crowd to wild. He finally acknowleges the audience by bowing to each side of the ring, his mouth movements thanking them as the music begins to fade when the match is ready to go.)

Randall Jobbs: And his tag team partner ….

(“In Division” begins to blare over the speakers.

"I lay in a bed of resistance,
Chained to either side.
I really wish I could reset, rewind."

Smoke slowly begins to creep and fill the stage.

"I really wish I could reset rewind.
You know it's never the way we planned it.
I really wish we could reset rewind."

After a few moments, Flex Johnson strolls out and looks out at the crowd. )

Randall Jobbs: From Harlem, New York, weighing in at 210 pounds .. Also representing Insurgency Wrestling Federation … Flex Johnson!

("I'm planning a revolution inside my head!
I'm planning a revolution when I break free.
I call for annihilation.
Describe the sunlight so I can feel it's burn.
If only I could get up from this bed!"

He walks slowly down the ramp. A number of fans boo him; a number of fans cheer for Flex as well.

"Living inside a hole they put me underground.
Where they can never find me 'less they dig me out."

Flex circles the ring one time, and then rolls into the ring.

"But no one seems to care anymore!
I'm digging, I'm digging my way out.
'Cause when I breathe in there is no release!"

He walks over to the near turn buckle and points a finger to the sky.

"I've been living inside a hole they put me underground.
Where they could never find me 'less they dig me out.
I've been living inside a hole.
Where they could never find me 'less they dig me out."

Flex hops off the turn buckle and waits for his opponent.)

("Revolution" begins playing as blue and red lights kick on and begin spinning around, illuminating different areas of the crowd. Dynamite steps out onto the ramp, with a large red light shining up from beneath him. Marcus Cage comes out spinning around, with his arms outstretched as a blue light illuminated him. Dynamite stopped in the center of the stage, and watched as Marcus ran back and forth in front of him, going from one side of the stage, to the other, pointing out at the crowd as he does so. When Marcus makes it to the center, with Dynamite, they both high five, which turns into a double fist bump.)

Randall Jobbs: From Buffalo, New York and Las Vegas, Nevada respectively, weighing in at a combined weight of 450 pounds … Representing PWSi … Marcus Cage & Dynamite … Shock N Awe!

(They begin making their way to the ring, with Marcus really playing up to the crowd. He grabs a young girls camera, and turns it around so he gets a picture of him with the crowd, and hands it back to her. Dynamite is on the other side of the ramp, shaking hands with the fans. They stop at the bottom of the ramp, and nod to each other before rushing forward, and sliding in the ring. Marcus runs to the turnbuckle, and hops up to the second rope, before throwing his hands up. Dynamite does so on the opposite turnbuckle, and the two of them continue pumping up the crowd, before they go to their corner.)

Roy Hardy: Final match of the semi-finals … Lets get into it!

(Flex Johnson starts the match off with Marcus Cage. They lock up and almost instantly, Flex backs Cage up into the corner. The ref calls for a clean break and both do so but Flex is quick to strike, hitting Marcus with a quick jab to the midsection. He hits him with a few knife edge chops before attempting to send him into the opposite corner but Marcus reverses it. Instead of hitting the corner, Flex jumps up onto the 2nd rope and he sees Marcus coming in at him so he attempts to springboard over Marcus’ head but Marcus stops short, causing Flex to land in front of Cage. Flex turns around and Marcus lays into him with a big chop to the chest.)

Roy Hardy: Marcus did not hold anything back on that one!

Jesse Watson: I’d say so, it’s still echoing throughout the arena!

(Flex, holding onto his chest, turns around and is hit with a big forearm shot from Cage. Marcus grabs Flex and attempts to shoot him off into the ropes but Flex reverses it. Flex goes for a backdrop but Marcus leaps over Flex with a sunset flip pin attempt …)

Kickout!

(Both men rush to their feet and grabs Flex and sends him into the corner. Marcus then proceeds to hit him with several knife edge chops.)

Roy Hardy: Marcus is just lighting Flex up, here in the early going!

Jesse Watson: He’s going to have welts the size of moon craters if this keeps up!

(Marcus then goes to send Flex into the opposite corner but Flex reverses it. Flex charges in, looking to drive his shoulder into the midsection of Marcus but Marcus leaps up and over Flex, pulling him down into another sunset flip pin attempt ..)

Kickout!

Roy Hardy: That’s the second time that Marcus has caught Flex off guard with a reversal like that.

(Both men get to their feet and Flex runs at Marcus but Marcus side steps him and catches Flex with a drop toe hold. Cage then grabs Flex in an arm bar.)

Jesse Watson: I don’t usually associate the words ‘smart’ and ‘Marcus Cage’ together but this is smart by Marcus to slow things down and try to wear down Flex. Both men have already been in grueling matches tonight so they’ve already exerted their fair share of energy.

(Flex, quickly begins to work his way up to his feet but Marcus holds on to the arm and begins to twist it, putting more discomfort and pressure onto it. Marcus drags Flex to the corner and tags Dynamite into the match and Dynamite climbs up to the top rope.)

Roy Hardy: Dynamite heading to some unfamiliar territory here …

Jesse Watson: This could be bad for everyone … Including Dynamite.

(Dynamite jumps off, landing an ax handle smash to the arm and shoulder of Flex, that Marcus had been twisting. Flex, trying to get away, walks over to one of the neutral corners of the ring but Dynamite stays right on him. He hits Flex with several right hand shots before sending Flex into the opposite corner. Dynamite charges in and connects with a corner clothesline on Johnson. Flex staggers out of the corner and Dynamite picks up and plants him into the mat with a sidewalk slam.)

Roy Hardy: Shock N Awe are on a roll right now and Flex Johnson is not looking very good!

Jesse Watson: You gotta wonder if Flex is fatigued from the match earlier tonight.

Roy Hardy: Oh I think he definitely is. Then again, I think that all 4 men are, to some extent. Wrestling once in a night is hard enough, much less twice.

Jesse Watson: And just think, RIGHT after this match, one of these teams have to wrestle for a third time!

Roy Hardy: Yes sir. They are going to be running on fumes by then, that’s for sure.

(Dynamite hooks the leg for a pin …)

Kickout!

(After the pin attempt, Dynamite brings Flex to his feet and Flex, out of nowhere, nails him with a European uppercut, sending Dynamite staggering back a few steps. Flex then uses the opportunity to tag in Gilbert Gold.)

Roy Hardy: Fresh man in the ring!

Jesse Watson: Smart move by Flex. That’s exactly what he needed to do.

(Gilbert gets in and hit’s a flurry of quick kicks and forearm shots to Dynamite, using his quickness to his advantage. Gilbert grabs Dynamite and sends him into the corner but as he connects, Dynamite bounces out of the corner and explodes on Gold with a big clothesline. Gold gets back to his feet and Dynamite hit’s a kick to the gut and then lifts him and brings him down with a vertical suplex. Dynamite then hit’s the ropes and drops a knee to the temple of Gilbert.)

Roy Hardy: So far, Gilbert hasn’t fared all that much better than Flex did.

Jesse Watson: They better get something going or else this may end up being the most lopsided victory in PWP history.

(Dynamite gets up and tags in Marcus. As Gilbert is getting to his feet, Marcus grabs him and slams him face first into the top turnbuckle. Marcus goes to send Gilbert into the other corner but Gilbert reverses it. Gilbert charges in at him but Marcus gets a boot up into the face of Gold, stopping him. Marcus staggers over and tags in Dynamite. Dynamite comes in and goes at Gilbert but Gilbert is first to strike, hitting a knee lift to the midsection. He pushes Dynamite into the corner where Flex is and makes the tag. Flex gets into the ring and sends Dynamite off into the ropes. Flex drops to the ground, forcing Dynamite to jump over him and as he does, Gilbert nails him with a dropkick.)

Jesse Watson: Very nice double team move by Flex and Gilbert.

Roy Hardy: Definitely. Now lets see if that was the move to get the team back into this match.

(Flex goes for the pin attempt ..)

Kickout!

(Flex begins to get Dynamite up and Dynamite hits him with a chop to the chest. Flex comes back with one of his own. Dynamite then nails him with a forearm and Flex counters back with his own. Dynamite lands a right hand punch to the mouth and Flex gives one right back to him. Dynamite hit’s a head butt, staggering Flex back a few steps and gains the advantage. Dynamite grabs him and sends him into the ropes. As Flex comes off the ropes, Dynamite starts to get him up for a military press but Flex slides out of his hands and lands behind Dynamite. Flex grabs Dynamite and plants him with bridging German suplex …)

Kickout!

Jesse Watson: Perfectly executed German suplex by Flex Johnson, right there.

Roy Hardy: Flex Johnson is a technical wizard in the ring. People mistake him as a high flyer because of his smaller size and while he can go to the air if he has to, his niche is as a technician.

(Flex gets Dynamite to his feet and tags Gilbert back into the match. Flex holds up the arm of Dynamite and Gilbert lands a spin kick to the exposed ribs. As Dynamite is hunched over holding his ribs, Gold then hits some quick kicks to the thigh of Dynamite, trying to break him down to size. Dynamite, trying to get away, gets into a neutral corner but of course Gold follows him in. Gilbert hits him with a few forearm shots before running back to the center ring, charging back towards him and then connects with a monkey flip.)

Roy Hardy: Great leg strength by Gilbert Gold there to be able to lift and toss, the larger Dynamite.

Jesse Watson: Gilbert Gold is a deceiving one. We all know he’s fast. But he’s scrappy too and that’s what makes him so good.

(Gilbert goes over and tags in Flex.)

Roy Hardy: Good strategy here by Flex and Gil to get the quick tags, keeping each other fresh.

Jesse Watson: Or, at least as fresh as you can be wrestling your second match of the night.

(Johnson gets into the ring and lands several knee shots to the lower back of Dynamite, as he’s sitting up. Flex drags him up and attempts to send him into the corner but Dynamite reverses it. Dynamite charges in at Flex but Flex gets his knees up into the face of Dynamite, stopping him. Flex jumps up onto the 2nd rope and as Dynamite turns around, he jumps off going for an ax handle smash but Dynamite delivers a kick to the stomach and then plants him with DDT, leaving both men down.)

Roy Hardy: Great counter by Dynamite! We’re at a stalemate now!

Jesse Watson: These guys are visibly exhausted. I don’t like either of their chances in the finals. I know that Maple Leaf Muscle has already wrestled twice as well but at least they’re getting a slight break.

Roy Hardy: That’s true. Like we said earlier, one of these teams are going nowhere at the end of this match. The winner is going to stay right there and then Maple Leaf Muscle will make their way to the ring for the finals.

(Dynamite is able to roll over and get the tag to Marcus Cage. Cage gets in, just as Flex is getting to his feet. Cage hit’s a running clothesline, taking Flex down. Flex gets up and Marcus grabs him and attempts to send him off into the ropes but Flex reverses it. As Marcus comes off the ropes, he hits Flex with a crossbody. Marcus hooks the leg for a pin …)

Kickout!

(Both men get to their feet and Flex swings at him but Cage ducks it and hits Flex with an inverted atomic drop. He then drills him with a pele kick, dropping Flex. Marcus goes over to the corner and climbs to the top rope. He leaps off, connecting with a moonsault. He hooks the leg …)

Kickout at 2 ½!

Roy Hardy: Great sequence of moves there by Marcus Cage but still not enough to keep Flex down!

Jesse Watson: I thought the pele kick may have been enough. He rocked him with that shot.

(Marcus Cage looks to be setting up for “Caged Lightning“, when out of nowhere, Gilbert Gold comes flying off the top, nailing Marcus in the back of the head with missile dropkick.)

Jesse Watson: You may call that a cheap shot, Hardy, but I call that saving your team’s ass!

Roy Hardy: It was certainly questionable but I suppose I can see why Gilbert did it. He’s trying to keep his team in it and he knows that if Marcus hit that “Caged Lightning” that there’s a good chance his team would be done.

(Flex crawls over and hooks the leg of Cage …)

Kickout at 2 ½!

(Flex gets up and instantly locks Marcus into an Achilles lock. He wrenches back on it with all his strength, trying to get Cage to tap out.)

Roy Hardy: Man, Flex has got that hold locked in solid!

Jesse Watson: Marcus better do something. He’s already worn out. The last thing he needs is a bum wheel.

(Flex then drags Marcus over to his corner, keeping the Achilles lock in place and he tags in Gilbert. Gilbert comes in, runs and springboards off of the middle rope and drops a leg across the back of the head of Cage. Flex lets go of the leg and exit’s the ring. Gilbert grabs the leg that Flex has the submission locked in on and then delivers a leg DDT. Marcus rolls around holding his knee but Gilbert grabs him, turns him over and makes a pin attempt …)

Kickout!

Roy Hardy: You gotta know that it took a lot out of him to kick out. That leg looks like it’s hurting real bad.

Jesse Watson: And smart move by Gold to go right at that leg, too. Cage’s speed as a HUGE part of his offense.

(Gold gets Marcus to his feet and hits him with a few forearm shots. Gilbert swings at him but Marcus ducks it. Cage lifts him up going for a back suplex but Gilbert pulls his momentum forward, reversing it into a bulldog. Gilbert goes for the pin once again ..)

Kickout!

(Gold gets to his feet and tags Flex back into the match. Flex backs into the opposite side of the ring as Marcus and when Marcus is up, Flex runs and nails him with a knee trembler to the side of the head. Marcus is dazed and on his feet and Flex rolls him up with a school boy …)

Kickout at 2 ½!

(Flex grabs the bad leg of Marcus, lifts it up and then slams the knee down into the mat. Flex then goes over and tags Gilbert.)

Roy Hardy: This strategy has worked to perfection for Flex and Gilbert. These quick tags in and out, allowing the other member to get a small breath and break before tagging them back in.

Jesse Watson: They’ve already beaten one pair of former tag champs tonight, lets see if they’re gonna make it two.

(Cage is getting to his feet but he’s holding on to that damaged knee as he does, when Gilbert lands a kick to the back of the bad leg, sending Marcus right back down. Gilbert then drives his knee, into the inside part of Marcus’. Gold then runs and springboards off the middle rope, with a springboard moonsault but Marcus gets his knees up into his stomach. Marcus grabs his bad knee, as the weight of Gold obviously had it’s effect on him as well.)

Roy Hardy: Great reversal by Cage!

Jesse Watson: But he had a lot of weight coming down on that knee so I’m not sure he can capitalize!

(Both men are fighting to their feet but Marcus is able to hobble over to his corner and make the tag.)

Roy Hardy: Here comes Dynamite!

(As Gold gets to his feet, he’s run right down by Dynamite who nails him with a clothesline. Gilbert gets back up and is once again mowed down with a clothesline. Dynamite grabs Gold as he gets up again and sends him into the ropes. As Gilbert comes off of them, Dynamite catches him with a Samoan drop. Dynamite slaps his chest and lets out a yell, pumping himself and the crowd.)

Jesse Watson: Dynamite is on fire right now!

(Dynamite starts to get Gold up but Gilbert trips him down and then floats over into a jacknife pin …)

3!!!
NO! KICKOUT AT 2 ½!!

Roy Hardy: Wow, that was a close one!!

Jesse Watson: You ain’t kidding!

(Both men scramble to their feet and Dynamite lands a boot to the stomach of Gilbert. He then sets him up for “TNT” but Gilbert slips out of his grasps spit’s the “Gold Mist” into Dynamite’s face. While Dynamite’s blinded, Gilbert proceeds to hit him with the “Constant Reminder” and goes for the pin …)

3!!!

Randall Jobbs: Winners of this match, via pinfall, at the 12:43 mark of the match, Gilbert Gold and Flex Johnson!

Roy Hardy: Gilbert Gold spit that mist into Dynamite’s eyes and it allowed him to pick up the victory! I don’t know if I condone that or not but I can’t argue that it’s certainly what got him the win.

Jesse Watson: It doesn’t matter if you condone it or not. It was successful and that’s all that matters! You do what you have to, to win! And that’s what Gilbert Gold just did, even though it may not have been the most popular move to do.

Roy Hardy: After a valiant effort by Shock And Awe, they will head to the back but Gold and Flex are going no where because Maple Leaf Muscle is about to come down to the ring for the finals of this tournament right now!

Finals Match
Maple Leaf Muscle vs. Gilbert Gold & Flex Johnson

Randall Jobbs: Already standing in the ring, representing Insurgency Wrestling Federation … Gilbert Gold and Flex Johnson! And introducing their opponents ….

Jesse Watson: This is it! The finals!

Roy Hardy: Man, I am ready for this one!

(Dougy stays in the ring to start the match off with Flex Johnson. They lock up and Flex quickly grabs one of Dougy’s arms and begins to twist and wrench at it. Dougy, quick to get out of it, rolls through and starts twisting Flex’s arm. Flex spins out of it, drops to his knees and takes Dougy down with a fireman’s carry. Dougy quickly grabs Flex and brings him to the mat with a double leg takedown. Dougy foes for a pin ..)

Kickout!

(Both men rush to their feet and Flex takes him down with a Japanese arm drag. Both get right back up and this time Dougy catches him with an arm drag of his own. Both men scramble back up and both go for a standing dropkick at the same time but neither can connect. They bounce back to their feet and square off, only to back up to a neutral corner after neither one could get an advantage.)

Roy Hardy: A great display of wrestling right there from both men!

Jesse Watson: Neither one was able to get the upper hand, so after the first attempt to do so, it’s back to square one!

(They start to work their way back to the center of the ring and lock hands for a test of strength. They go shoulder to shoulder, trying to gain the advantage over the other. Flex begins to get the upper hand, taking Dougy down to one knee. Dougy gets back up and then looks like he’s about to gain the advantage but Flex breaks the hold and takes Dougy down with a drop toe hold. He then locks Dougy into a modified STF submission hold.)

Jesse Watson: I love watching Flex Johnson at work. This man is great.

Roy Hardy: He truly is talented, as is the other 3 men in this match.

(Dougy, after struggling, is able to get free of the hold and he winds back and lands a hard chop to the chest of Flex. Both men get up and Dougy grabs Flex in a standing side headlock. Flex is able to counter it though, driving Dougy into the mat with a snap back suplex. Both men scramble to a vertical basis and Flex swings at him with a clothesline but Dougy ducks under his arm. Flex turns around and Dougy catches him with a standing hurricanrana.)

Roy Hardy: Great athleticism on display here! What a hurricanrana!

(Dougy walks over and tags Brent into the match, as Flex gets back to his feet. He nods his head, saying “alright” and the two men begin to circle one another. They go to lock up and Brent slides behind Flex, locking his arms around his waist and then picks up and takes him down to the mat. Brent tries keeping the pressure on the ribs but Flex is able to work his way back to his feet, Brent continuing to hold on. Flex grabs on of Brent’s arms and is able to break the lock. He keeps ahold of the arm, twisting and grabbing Brent in a hammerlock. Brent spins out of, grabbing Flex’s arm and puts him into a hammerlock of his own. Flex tries to Lucha roll through with it but Brent grabs him and hits him with an arm drag. Flex goes over, while he still can, and tags in Gilbert Gold.)

Jesse Watson: Good move here by Flex to get the fresher man into the match.

Roy Hardy: Absolutely. Flex just exerted a lot of energy in the opening of this contest. Now lets see what Gilbert can do against Maple Leaf Muscle.

(Gold and Brent go to the center of the ring and lock up. Both men struggle for position, when Gilbert grabs Brent in a side headlock. Brent slides out of the hold, grabbing Gold’s arm and he begins to twist it. Before he can do too much damage, Gold hit’s a forearm to the mouth and grabs him back in a side headlock. Gold then brings him to the mat with a headlock takedown, also keeping the headlock synched in while they’re on the mat.)

Jesse Watson: Very smart strategy, here in the opening, by Gilbert. He’s kept the pace slow and he’s wearing down Brent.

Roy Hardy: Yeah and, I mean, considering he’s wrestled twice tonight, wearing him down shouldn’t be too hard.

(Brent struggles for a few seconds but then works his way back to his feet, with Gold keeping the hold locked on. Brent lands several shots to the ribs of Gold and then sends him off into the ropes. Gold comes off the ropes and goes for a shoulder tackle but doesn’t take Brent off his feet, instead sending both men staggering backwards a few steps. Gold charges at Brent and Brent leap frogs over him. As he hit’s the ropes again, Brent falls to his stomach, looking to make Gold jump over him but instead Gold stops short, lands an elbow drop to the back of Brent’s head and grabs him in another headlock.)

Roy Hardy: Great anticipation there by Gilbert!

Jesse Watson: He’s wrestling a very smart match, right now. We all know he’s a fast paced wrestler but he’s keeping things under control and not going full speed right out of the gate.

Roy Hardy: And like you said, it’s smart, because if he exerts too much energy too early on in the match, he’s going to be spent later on when it really counts.

(Gold tries to keep it locked in longer but Brent swings his legs up and wraps them around Gilbert’s head, pulling him off with a head scissors. Brent sits up, pushing his legs together, putting pressure on Gilbert’s neck. Gilbert swings over onto his knees and then jumps up, grabbing Brent’s legs and catching him with a jacknife pin attempt …)

Kickout!

Jesse Watson: Close one there. Brent kicked out just in time.

(Both men get up and Gilbert lands a hard judo kick to the chest of Brent. Brent comes back, landing a big knife edge chop. The two men aggressively lock up and Brent is able to pull Gold into his own corner and Dougy tags into the match. Dougy gets in and they both proceed to land boots to the midsection of Gilbert. Dougy pulls him out of the corner, as Brent goes out of the ring. Dougy then plants Gilbert with a bridging Northern Lights suplex …)

Kickout!

(Dougy gets Gold up to his feet and sends him into the corner, where Brent is. Dougy charges, leaps up to the 2nd rope and drives his knee into the face of Gilbert. Dougy then tags Brent back into the match.)

Roy Hardy: Maple Leaf Muscle has done a good job controlling the match, now. Lets see how long they can keep it up.

Jesse Watson: That’s the $10,000 question. It seems like it’s been said 100 times tonight but you can’t under state just how tired these guys have got to be. So the longer you get one guy in the ring, the better chance you have of catching him off guard and getting the win.

(Dougy takes Gilbert down with a snapmere takedown. Brent slingshots himself into the ring and lands an elbow drop into the chest of Gilbert. Brent goes for the pin …)

Kickout!

(Brent gets Gilbert to his feet, lifts him up in the air and then drives him into the mat with a huge brain buster. He goes for another pin …)

Kickout!

Roy Hardy: Brent going for consecutive pins, hoping to wear Gilbert down even more by forcing him to exert the energy to kick out.

(Brent brings Gilbert back up to a vertical basis again and the two of them begin to exchange forearm shots with each other. Gilbert starts to gain the advantage, hitting consecutive forearms before hitting Brent with a roundhouse kick, sending him flying backwards into the corner where Flex is. Gilbert grabs Brent and Flex tags himself into the match. Gilbert holds one of Brent’s arms up, exposing the ribs and Flex lands several kicks before the ref forces Gilbert out of the ring.)

Jesse Watson: Gilbert really needed to make that tag. Flex was able to get a break and now he’s ready to go.

(Flex lifts Brent up and then brings him down across his knee with a back breaker, with authority. Flex goes for the pin ..)

Kickout!

(Flex turns Brent over onto his stomach, drives his knee into the back of Brent and then grabs him in a chin lock, wrenching backwards on his chin.)

Roy Hardy: That is a brutal submission hold right there. It works several parts of the body.

Jesse Watson: Oh absolutely. And both of them are vital. The back and the neck … It almost gets no more vital than that.

(Flex keeps it locked in for a while but when it’s evident that Brent isn’t going to tap out, he breaks the lock and lands a few boots to the back of Brent. He drags him up, bringing him over to his corner and tags Gilbert in. Gold gets in and he and Flex send Brent off into the ropes. Flex drops down onto his stomach, forcing Brent to jump over him and as he does, Gilbert meets him with a spinning heal kick to the mouth. Gilbert goes for the pin ..)

Kickout!

Roy Hardy: Man, did Gilbert land FLUSH with that kick!

Jesse Watson: I think he may have knocked a tooth or two down Brent’s throat!

(Gilbert then grabs Brent in a front face lock, wearing him down some more. Brent finds the energy to work his way back to his feet and lands several body shots, getting Gilbert to break his hold. Brent hit’s the ropes but as he comes off of them, Gilbert hit’s a low dropkick to the knee, taking Brent down. Gilbert goes over and tags Flex in. Flex gets him up and hits him with several chops. Flex then hit’s the ropes and as he comes off of them, Brent catches him with a big standing dropkick. Flex rolls out of the ring to try and collect himself. Brent looks around as the crowd starts to get to his feet. Brent hit’s the ropes but before he can take to the air, Gilbert springboards off of the top rope and catches Brent with a diving top rope hurricanrana.)

Jesse Watson: What a way to intercept Brent before he could really do much damage!

Roy Hardy: That is certainly one way to stop the momentum! I’m surprised Gilbert still has that much spring in his legs, going into this third match of the night.

(Flex rolls into the ring and makes the pin …)

Kickout!

(Flex gets Brent to his feet and tags Gilbert into the match. Flex lifts Brent up and slams him with a scoop slam. Gilbert slingshots himself in, landing a splash onto Brent. He hooks the leg …)

Kickout at 2 ½!

Jesse Watson: We are seeing some major innovative offense by Gilbert Gold tonight!

Roy Hardy: He is certainly one unpredictable and innovative competitor, that is for sure.

(Gilbert gets Brent up, pulling him over to his corner and Flex tags in again. Flex brings Gilbert to the center of the ring and then drives him into the mat with a bridging back suplex ..)

(Dougy rushes into the ring and lands a boot to the stomach of Flex, breaking the pin. Flex gets Brent to his feet and shoves him into the corner. He goes to land a knee strike to the midsection but Brent blocks it and nails him with a forearm that staggers Flex back a couple steps. Flex charges back in at him and nails him with a running forearm to the mouth. He pulls him out of the corner and drives him into the mat with a snap suplex. Flex floats over for the pin ..)

(Again, Dougy runs in and grabs Flex’s foot and pulls him off, breaking up the pin attempt.)

Roy Hardy: Dougy knows that Brent has been taking a beating and that any pin attempt now could be the last one.

Jesse Watson: Brent NEEDS to make a tag, really soon. He looks like he’s out on his feet right now, just barely holding on.

(Flex shoots a look over at Dougy before getting Brent back up and sending him into the corner. Gilbert moves to the middle of the apron and then charges in, leaps up and lands a kick to the back of Brent’s head. Flex charges in and hits him with a corner clothesline. He then tags Gilbert into the match.)

Roy Hardy: You’ve gotta wonder, just how much more punishment can Brent Armstrong take here.

Jesse Watson: It can’t be much more. It just can’t.

(Gilbert grabs him by the head and gets up to the 2nd rope. He then leaps off, driving him into the mat with a tornado DDT. Gold goes for the pin ..)

Kickout at 2 ½!!

Roy Hardy: How’d he kick out!? HOW!?

Jesse Watson: I honestly don’t know!

Roy Hardy: Tremendous tenacity shown by Brent!

(Gold starts to get Brent up to his feet and Brent fights back, landing several elbow shots to the midsection.  Gilbert tries to fight back with a forearm shot but Brent blocks it and delivers a jawbreaker. Gilbert staggers backwards, tagging in Flex and at the same time, Brent jumps to his corner and tags Dougy into the match.)

Jesse Watson: Here we go!!

(Both men go charging at each other and Flex goes for a clothesline but Dougy ducks under it. As Flex turns around, Dougy nails him with a step up enzugiri. Flex staggers around and Dougy hit’s the ropes and then nails Flex with a big clothesline, taking him down. Gilbert comes running in at Dougy, and Dougy catches him with a spinning heal kick. Flex comes back after him but Dougy nails him with a chop to the chest before he can do anything. He calls Brent into the ring and he comes in and they send Flex off into the ropes. Brent holds his hands up saying “STOP!” and Flex does saying “WHAT?!” and then Brent gives him a leg sweep, taking him down to the mat. Dougy hit’s the ropes and hits him with a senton. Dougy makes the pin …)

Kickout!

Roy Hardy: Dougy Armstrong is on fire right now!

Jesse Watson: He has breathed new life into the team and it looks like they have a chance at winning this thing again!

Roy Hardy: It’s anyone’s ball game!

(Dougy starts to get Flex back to his feet and Flex drills him with a big European uppercut. He backs Dougy up against the ropes and hits him with another one. Flex attempts to shoot Dougy off into the ropes but Dougy reverses it and as Flex comes off the ropes, Dougy catches him with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Dougy points to the top rope and begins to climb.)

Jesse Watson: Oh boy, what’s he got in mind here?!

Roy Hardy: Looks like he’s going to take things high risk!

(Dougy goes to the top rope, points down at him and leaps off with a frog splash. Unfortunately for Dougy, Flex gets his knees up into the midsection of Dougy. Dougy jumps to his feet, holding onto his stomach and Flex gets to his feet as well, grabs Dougy and lifts him up and hits him with “Death By Brutality.” He goes for the pin …)

3!!!!!!

Jesse Watson: And that’s it!! It’s over!

Randall Jobbs: Winners of the one night tag team invitational tournament, via pinfall, at the 19:12 mark of the match, Flex Johnson and Gilbert Gold!!!!!

Roy Hardy: My goodness, what a match! What a night!

Jesse Watson: Tag team wrestling at it’s finest, Roy!

Roy Hardy: You bet! And to think, people thought tag team wrestling was dead! We’ve just witnessed some of the best that I’ve ever seen!

Jesse Watson: I can’t imagine how tired and fatigued these men must be. I’m tired from watching!

(Gilbert and Flex have their arms raised by the referee, as Dougy and Brent come over to them. They shake hands and Gilbert and Flex raise Maple Leaf Muscles hands in the air.)

Roy Hardy: A great show of respect here by all men!

Jesse Watson: Normally I’m not into the whole ‘sportsmanship’ thing but this is one time I can’t say anything. These guys left it all out there tonight. My hats off to all of them.

Roy Hardy: Folks, that’s all the time we have for tonight. Join us next month for PWP 3: Strength Of A Woman! Until next time, for my partner Jesse Watson, I’m Roy Hardy … Have a good one!

(The fans are on their feet, cheering both teams, as both teams remain in the ring, soaking in admiration and the show fades off air.)
Back to top Go down

PWP 2: It Takes 2 To Tango
Page 1 of 1