The Professional Wrestling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Showdown of Stars From Around The World Of Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MEN TV

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Josh C. Duncan
Superstar
Superstar
Josh C. Duncan

MEN TV              Empty
PostSubject: MEN TV    MEN TV              EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:06 pm

Hey guys, I'm sure you've seen the breaking new post I made (and if not, go read that first so that this post makes sense.) Well, MEN TV actually is a real thing, just obviously not really on TV. MEN TV is a site that is intended to act as a "television network" and that airs several different E-Feds and also coming with that, does ratings, rankings and other wrestling-related stuff. They'll read the shows, write stuff about the shows, ect. PWP has it's own board that can be used to promote shows and news and stuff and that includes members of the e-feds being able to go on there and hype up a match, hype up themselves, tell people why they should compete in PWP, you can post your RPs that you wrote for a show, to show off if you'd like, ect. All you have to do is go to this site:

http://enterprisenetwork.forumotion.com/

and register and then PM Chuck Matthews to let him know you're affiliated with PWP. There's also an OOC forum so you can mingle and interact with other people from other feds as well. So I highly suggest you guys do that and go take a look around the place, read what it's all about, help get PWP some more hype as well as give yourself some hype and recognition.
Back to top Go down

MEN TV
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Professional Wrestling Project :: Out Of Character :: General OOC-
Jump to: