The Professional Wrestling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Showdown of Stars From Around The World Of Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Announcement About PWP 10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Josh C. Duncan
Superstar
Superstar
Josh C. Duncan

Official Announcement About PWP 10 Empty
PostSubject: Official Announcement About PWP 10   Official Announcement About PWP 10 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:49 pm

Alright guys, so most of you know that PWP 10, in July, is going to be different. As announced in the results of PWP 8, every match is going to be first time ever matches. And I don't mean in just PWP. I mean ANYWHERE.

How are we doing this? As usual, it's open to everyone who wants to compete. So if there's ever been a match that's never happened, against a particular character, that you've always wanted to do or want to do, here's your chance to do it. As long as the person(s) that need to be involved in the match you want, agree to it, then you've got it. I'm basically letting you book yourself for PWP 10. The only stipulation being that the match has to have never happened before.

And you don't have to go within competitors that have wrestled in PWP. It can be anyone, from anywhere. Like I said, as long as they're down to do it, you've got it. Just contact me, letting me know. You can either PM me here on the boards, or contact me on Twitter @PWPJoshDuncan or you can contact me on messenger. Whatever. Sign ups for this show will last another 2 weeks. You'll have until June 30th to let me know. July 1st, the card will be put up. You'll then have 2 weeks to RP. The results will be posted on Tuesday, the 29th, instead of the usual final Saturday of the month. Reason being, among several other things going on that week/weekend, the 26th (that Saturday) is my birthday. And knowing that things are going to be busy, I want to set the date that I'm confident I can make. Depending on how big the card is, I MAY move it back to the 26th. But for right now, the 29th is the date for it.

If you want to take part in this event and you don't know who you want to face or you can't get anyone to do the show, that you want, let me know and I will assist in trying to find an opponent for you. I'm trying to make this a fun and special show for all that wants to be involved. If you have any questions at all, feel free to get in touch with me. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

Official Announcement About PWP 10
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Professional Wrestling Project :: Out Of Character :: General OOC-
Jump to: