The Professional Wrestling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Showdown of Stars From Around The World Of Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PWP 9: Cloud Nine - Chaz Holiday vs. Frankie Emerson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh C. Duncan
Superstar
Superstar
Josh C. Duncan

PWP 9: Cloud Nine - Chaz Holiday vs. Frankie Emerson Empty
PostSubject: PWP 9: Cloud Nine - Chaz Holiday vs. Frankie Emerson   PWP 9: Cloud Nine - Chaz Holiday vs. Frankie Emerson EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 1:52 pm

1 RP Max. 300 word minimum. Deadline is June 16th at 11:59 PM Eastern.
Back to top Go down
Josh C. Duncan
Superstar
Superstar
Josh C. Duncan

PostSubject: Re: PWP 9: Cloud Nine - Chaz Holiday vs. Frankie Emerson   PWP 9: Cloud Nine - Chaz Holiday vs. Frankie Emerson EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 11:28 pm

*** The scene opens up inside of a car that is being driven by Chaz Holiday. He is just leaving an arena, after having a show in White Plains, New York, for FGA. ***

Chaz Holiday: For those of you that didn’t see or haven’t heard about tonight’s FGA show, it was a bit of a rough night for me. But there’s a silver lining for everything. Because now I look forward to my next match. I look on to my next venture. And that is making my first appearance with the PWP.

And let me just start off by saying I am very excited about this opportunity. I’ve heard a lot about the company and I’ve seen a lot of wrestling’s biggest stars have competed there. It was only a matter of time before I made me way there, to be honest. I love branching out and all. But I’ve been a little busy, so I’ve been putting it off. And even though I’m still quite busy, there was one thing that drew me to competing for PWP 9, in particular. One person, to be exact. The man that I am facing, Frankie Emerson.

*** A small smile grows on his face, at the mention of Frankie’s name. ***

Chaz Holiday: I saw that Frankie was going to be a part of PWP 9 and I was immediately interested. Not because he and Flex Johnson defeated myself and Kelly Fury at the last Unsanctioned event. Not because I find Frankie INCREDIBLY annoying and irritating. It was because he crossed a line.

Almost everyone knows that Frankie is an ignorant twit. That’s no breaking news. And because they know this, nobody really takes the things he says seriously. He makes some sort of childish remark on insult, people call him an idiot and life goes on. That’s just how it’s always gone. But this time he found a target and he locked on to it. Melody Lennox.

For those of you that don’t know her, she is one of my best friends and she is my roommate. She is just the absolute sweetest girl that you could ever possibly meet. She never has an ill word to say about anybody. She’s never done harm to anyone. She doesn’t bother anybody. She’s also a very shy, self-conscious person.

Well Frankie decided to pick on and badger Melody, calling her, among other things, fat and ugly - Which she clearly is neither. But Melody is someone that takes things like this to heart and it upset her to the point of tears. I can let a loooot of things slide, Frankie. In fact I have. You’ve made a lot of ignorant remarks about me and about other friends in the past, that I’ve let slide right by with nothing more than a “Shut up Frankie, you’re a jerk” comment.

But to badger… To harass… To BULLY someone that I care about, to the point where they are actually in tears because of your hurtful words? That, I can’t let slide. That, I won’t let slide. Someone needs to make you pay for the way you conduct yourself. That’s exactly what I intend on doing.

That’s why, when I saw Frankie was booked for PWP 9, I gave Josh Duncan a call. I asked if he had anything lined up for Frankie, that was set in stone and oh let me tell you… I nearly jumped for joy when the voice on the other side of the phone said “No I do not.“ I immediately requested the match, going as far as saying that I would compete for FREE if it meant I would get Frankie in the ring, one on one. It didn’t come to that… But I’m just saying, that’s how bad I wanted the match.

*** He chuckled a bit. ***

Chaz Holiday: This time around, there’s not going to be a “Shut up Frankie, you’re a jerk.” This time, Frankie is going to get exactly what he deserves. Just like any bully should, he’s going to be taught a lesson. I’m not usually one for tough talk but I’m going to make sure that, after I’m done teaching this lesson, it’s going to make Frankie think twice about bullying someone.

So go ahead Frankie. I know what you’re going to say. You’re going to call me a bunch of names. Make a bunch of juvenile jokes and probably makes jokes aimed at Melody, again. Enjoy it while you can. Because after our match, you won’t have anything to joke about. I’m not wrestling this match for me. And I’m not winning this match for me. I’m doing it all for the girl that you felt the need to unnecessarily make fun of, Mellie. I’m doing it for ANYONE that you’ve picked on, for no reason at all.

*** He grabbed the phone that he was recording all of this on and turned it towards a young lady in the passenger seat, next to him. ***

Chaz Holiday: Would you like to add anything, Melody?

*** Upon the camera turning on Melody in the front seat, she merely whimpered and shirked away from the camera, towards the window. The shaky blonde then pulled the bedazzed hood of her sweatshirt up over her face and pulled at the strings, a wordless cry coming from her as she looked away, her small body shuddering from being camera-shy. Chaz then turned it back around focusing on him. ***

Chaz Holiday: I think that’s a ‘no.’ Either way, I’ll see you in Atlanta, Georgia for PWP 9. I hope your ready, Frankie. Because I know I sure am.

*** He winked into the phone, before stopping the recording. ***
Back to top Go down
PWP Design
Admin
PWP Design

PostSubject: HOW AM I #MEAN ?   PWP 9: Cloud Nine - Chaz Holiday vs. Frankie Emerson EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 11:51 pm

:::== The scene opens with a shot of a pink and black leopard print pillow laying atop a bed. Suddenly the pillow is assaulted by a skull slamming against it, and the face of Frankie Emerson fills the scene. The camera pans back to show Frankie laying on the bed with a netbook laptop on his lap, and next to him sitting on a wooden-padded chair is Brandon Harris. Emerson opens the laptop and taps a couple of times as Brandon looks around the room curiously. :::==

Brandon Harris: So tell me again why I had to come to your hotel room and we couldn't conduct this interview over the phone?

Frankie "The Face" Emerson: Because I need your help Brando! For weeks Chaz Holiday has been flapping his big flamboyant lips on Twitter saying... get this... THAT I'M MEAN! Just because I decided to be a realist and point out that chick... what's her name... Bernice? yeah that's it... cuz I pointed out Bernice is a tad bit on the obese side.

Brandon Harris: ... Her name is Melody and she's actually a very fit and attractive woman. I'm surprised you of all people would make fun of her appearance as opposed to try and hit on her.

Frankie "The Face" Emerson: Oh don't get me wrong Brando, I'd still give her a first class trip to the #bonezone, it's just I'd have to lay a trail of bread crumbs in case I get lost in all her rolls. Oh God, all this talk of bread and rolls is probably making her drool as we speak.

Brandon Harris: ... anyways you were saying someone was UNBELIEVABLY calling you mean?

Frankie "The Face" Emerson: Oh yeah! Sorry I got distracted by who rotund that bear-sloth is. But yeah can you believe that? ME... MEAN!? Ridiculous! BUT! Luckily for me, Chaz's man-panties got all bunched up and he went to Josh Duncan crying like the girly girl he is, being all "Joshhhhhh... wahhhhhhhhhhh... Frankie called my whale friend fat... wahhhhhh" and got himself a match with me at Cloud 9. He thinks that worries me? PSHHHH. I've beaten him once, and I'll do it again. Trust me Brando, I'm going to beat his ass; and not like his old #bonebuddy Fabricio used to do before he dumped his ass.

Brandon Harris: Classy. You know Chaz has held multiple titles since leaving PWS, and you; well... you wrestle once a month at most.

Frankie "The Face" Emerson: Is that supposed to make Chaz better than me? I have one of the best records in PWP right now! I've defeated everyone who hasn't broke every rule in the book to beat me. I personally think considering my record I shouldn't be facing scum the likes of Chaz, I should be going for gold of my own! But alas, as the old saying goes; life is like a box of chocolates, and Bernice is going to eat the whole damn thing and come back for seconds! In other words, Chaz Holiday doesn't have a chance come Cloud 9.

Brandon Harris: You're unbearable sometimes you know that right? Come on lets get to it, what did you need me to do?

Frankie "The Face" Emerson: I need you to post a vlog about how nice of a person I am!

Brandon Harris: ... I WILL NOT! You're a horrible, terrible human being who hasn't said ONE NICE THING since I got here!

Frankie "The Face" Emerson: ... I have to! I said I'd take Melody to Fuck Mountain! That's the nicest thing she's heard since "Would you like to super size it?"

Brandon Harris: ... ... ...

:::== Brandon throws his hands up and walks out, slamming the door behind him. :::==

Frankie "The Face" Emerson: BRANDO... COME BACK BRANDO! WE'RE NOT DONE HERE! ... Ugh.

:::== Frankie sighs and throws his hands up looking at the computer. :::==

Frankie "The Face" Emerson: Well, I've got the computer open. Guess I"ll play some Decks Against Society.

:::== Fade. 2. Black. Dawg. :::==
Back to top Go down
https://pwpproject.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PWP 9: Cloud Nine - Chaz Holiday vs. Frankie Emerson   PWP 9: Cloud Nine - Chaz Holiday vs. Frankie Emerson Empty

Back to top Go down

PWP 9: Cloud Nine - Chaz Holiday vs. Frankie Emerson
Page 1 of 1