The Professional Wrestling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Showdown of Stars From Around The World Of Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PWP 7: All Win, No Sin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Josh C. Duncan
Superstar
Superstar
Josh C. Duncan

PWP 7: All Win, No Sin Empty
PostSubject: PWP 7: All Win, No Sin   PWP 7: All Win, No Sin EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 3:50 am

(The show opens up with "Take Out The Gunman" by Chevelle playing and the camera panning the audience.)

Roy Hardy: Welcome ladies and gentlemen! And thank you for joining us for PWP 7: All Win, No Sin! As always, I'm Roy Hardy and next to me is Jesse Watson! And Jesse... Hell of a night we've got in store.

Jesse Watson: You ain't kidding. So many big matches, including a monumental main event, PWP Heavyweight Title Match, between Zack Lifer and James Shark.

Roy Hardy: You've got that right. Plus we have several debuts tonight including the man that's about to come out to the ring right now. Lets get into the first match of the night.

Ryan Jeter vs. Riley Owens

Randall Jobbs: The following contest is scheduled for once fall! Introducing first…

("Bugatti" by Ace Hood blares over the speakers as Ryan Jeter comes out to the top of the entrance area, with his manager and girlfriend, Fyre.)

Randall Jobbs: Being accompanied to the ring by Fyre… From Golden Valley, Nevada, weighing in at 185 pounds… Ryan Jeter!

(They begin to walk to the ring and once they get to the ring, Ryan turns to Fyre, planting a kiss on the fiery red head's lips. He jumps up onto the ring apron and enters the ring, getting ready for his match.)

Randall Jobbs: And his opponent….

(“Carpe Diem” by August Burns Red begins to play over the speakers. Owens walks out onto the entrance ramp.)

Randall Jobbs: From Miami, Florida, weighing in at 200 pounds… Riley Owens!

(He adjusts his wrist tape and then slowly walks down the ramp. Owens slides into the ring. He heads to the nearest turnbuckle; he climbs the turnbuckle and raises a fist. The hops off the turnbuckle and waits for the match to begin.)

Roy Hardy: This should be a fun one folks. Get ready!

(The bell rings and as Riley goes for a lock up, but Jeter opts to smack him in the face.)

Roy Hardy: Thaaaat was not smart.

Jesse Watson: Why do you say that?

(Ryan smirks, looking around at the fans. As he turns around and Owens blasts him with a spinning discus kick that drops Jeter.)

Roy Hardy: That's why!

(Riley goes for the quick pin.)

Kickout!

(Both men get to their feet and Ryan rushes at him but Riley catches him with a hiptoss. Jeter pops up and comes at Owens and this time Riley catches him with a Japanese arm drag this time. Jeter gets up one more time and this time, Riley grabs him and sends him into the corner. Riley runs and lands a corner dropkick, sending Jeter to the mat and rolling out of the ring.)

Roy Hardy: Riley Owens is on fire right now!

Jesse Watson: Only for the moment though! Jeter's a former World champ, he ain't gonna go down that easy!

(Ryan's girlfriend comes over to where he is, checking on him. She squirts some water, from a water bottle into his mouth. After making sure he's okay, she plants a quick kiss on his lips.)

Roy Hardy: Oh brother. Get a room.

Jesse Watson: Hey! That is true love right there! Show some class!

(Ryan gets up on the ring apron and as Riley comes to meet him, Jeter grabs him by the head and jumps off of the apron, driving Riley's throat against the top rope.)

Jesse Watson: Great move by Ryan!

Roy Hardy: Cheap move is more like it.

(Ryan quickly slides into the ring and charges, leveling Riley with a clothesline. Jeter lands some quick stomps before getting Owens up and pushing him into the corner. Jeter lands several body blows, trying to knock the wind out of Riley. Ryan then grabs him and sends him into the opposite corner. As Owens staggers out of the corner, Jeter catches him with a standing dropkick.)

Jesse Watson: I told you not to count Ryan Jeter out.

Roy Hardy: I never counted him out! I just said Riley was on a roll.

(Ryan goes for the pin...)

Kickout!

(Ryan is quick to float over and grab Riley in a front face lock.)

Roy Hardy: Ryan doing his best to wear Riley down, now.

(Riley starts to fight to his feet, landing several elbow shots to the midsection of Jeter. But before he can get anything going, Jeter delivers a rake to the eyes.)

Roy Hardy: Was that really necessary?

Jesse Watson: Sure it was!

Roy Hardy: You would say that.

(Ryan grabs him and then takes Riley down with a quick snap suplex. Ryan goes for a pin.)

Kickout!

(Ryan brings Owens to his feet and lands several chops to the chest. Riley begins to comeback, landing some hard chops of his own but Jeter cuts him off with a knee to the stomach.)

Jesse Watson: Ryan has done a great job of stopping Riley from getting any momentum.

Roy Hardy: I haven't agreed with some of his tactics but yes, that's true.

(Ryan grabs Riley and then plants him with a butterfly suplex. Ryan goes for another pin.)

Kickout!

(Jeter gets Owens back up to his feet and sends him off into the ropes. As Riley comes off of them, Jeter swings at him but Riley ducks under his arm. Riley stops behind Jeter, quickly grabs him and plants him into the mat with a saito suplex.)

Roy Hardy: Great counter by Riley Owens!

(Ryan gets to his knees and Riley begins to lay into him with some hard judo kicks to the chest. Riley then goes for one to the head by Ryan ducks it and grabs him with a school boy roll up…)

2.…
3!!!
NO! 2 ½!!

Roy Hardy: Jeter almost stole the victory there!

Jesse Watson: I saw the ref’s hand hit the mat a third time! That was a three!

Roy Hardy: It was not. It was close. But not quite.

(Both men begin to rush up but Jeter quickly grabs him with a double leg takedown. Jeter seems to be going for some sort of leg submission but Riley kicks him off. Both men scramble to their feet and Jeter swings at him but Riley ducks it. Riley grabs him for a German suplex but Ryan delivers several elbow shots to the mouth. Ryan grabs Owens and sends him into the corner. Jeter charges in and Riley gets a foot up into the mouth of Jeter. As Jeter staggers out of the corner, Riley charges out then quickly delivers a brutal “System Shock” to the back of Jeter’s head, sending Ryan to the mat. Riley makes the pin..)

3!!!!!

Randall Jobbs: Winner of this match via pinfall at the 10:21 mark, Riley Owens!

Roy Hardy: Riley delivered a vicious roaring elbow to the back of Jeter’s head and that was all she wrote!

Jesse Watson: That’s a cheap shot if you ask me!

Roy Hardy: How so?!

Jesse Watson: He hit the man from behind!

Roy Hardy: Ryan Jeter took several cheap shots in the match and you said they were fine! But Riley does a perfectly legal move and now you’re calling foul?!

Jesse Watson: Don’t question me, Hardy! I’m right and you’re wrong!

Roy Hardy: Intelligent logic there. Anyways, great win for Riley Owens here tonight. Ryan Jeter certainly had a good showing as well but in the end, Riley was the better man.

Knoxville Wrestling Institute -

PWP 7: All Win, No Sin UKVlkESN

http://kwi.boards.net/

(The show goes backstage where PWP’s newest interviewer Roxie McCright is standing by with PWP veteran Darren Maddox.)

Roxie McCright: HIIIIIIIIII, hi hi hi, hi PWP peoples!

(Roxie flashes a huge smile at the camera as she waves)

Roxie McCright: Right now I’m standing by with… well, actually, this is a man that really needs no introduction…

(She quickly spins around to her side and looks over at Maddox)

Roxie McCright: Darren, we saw you take the fall to James Shark not once, BUT TWICE. However, James Shark can say whatever he wants to see, everyone who watched those two close matches saw you take the champion to his ABSOLUTE limits. After that, we saw you take on a legend in Flex Johnson and you looked KILLER. Just killer! It seemed as though you came into that match with a lot of motivation. Did your previous losses have that effect on you, or did you just feel like you had something to prove with two back to back losses?

Darren Maddox: Those previous losses had nothing to do with me beating Flex Johnson. Did those losses fuel my anger and determination when I took on Flex? No. I defeated Flex Johnson because of one thing and one thing only. I was BETTER than him that night. I still hold a lot of respect for Flex Johnson, but you know something? At least when someone deserves my respect like Flex Johnson does, I’ve got the guts to stand up and say “Yes, I do respect you”. James Shark has yet to bring himself to do that where I am concerned.

(Roxie shakes her head smiling and agreeing with what Darren said about Shark not giving him credit)

Roxie McCright: Well, time and time again, you feel as though you haven't been given the respect you deserve. Even after dismantling Flex Johnson, it seemed like the only person who gave you credit was Flex himself. Others came out with excuses like "Oh well Flex is old now, he's washed up, over the hill"... In this match, you take on a young, fresh, up and coming prospect in Deonte Bryant. There are a lot of eyes on Bryant, seeing as how he is coming out of the Confidence Gym and Training Center, a very popular and well respected gym owned by James Shark himself, and home of many of the world's best. If you defeat Bryant, do you think you'll finally be given the credit you deserve here in the PWP?

Darren Maddox: Well now, that’ll be up to Shark now won’t it? Once I beat this kid Bryant, and I WILL beat him… then we’ll see just how Shark reacts to the fact that I took one of his own and broke the kid down because he just couldn’t handle the pressure that comes with facing Darren Maddox in that ring.

Roxie McCright: I got to ask… because this has been on not only my mind but a lot of the PWP’s fans minds also… Has training leading up to this match been some sort of a challenge for you? We know that you’re the favorite coming in here but when training and preparing for other opponents, you have a lot of tapes to watch, previous matches, you can try and find weaknesses, you already know their style, their tendencies, certain patterns etc. But with Deonte, you really have nothing to look at or work with.

Darren Maddox: Training for this match hasn’t been a challenge to me whatsoever. In fact, it’s the other way around. The challenge is on Bryant’s shoulders to make sure he trained long and hard for this match. You can watch all the footage you want on me and be as ready as ever, but once that bell rings, it’s a whole new ballgame and I come at you with things you never even expected. That’s the moment when you realize that I am one of the few toughest men you will ever face in your career.

Roxie McCright: Good point, how much of your experience do you think will play a factor in this match against Deonte, who is making his PRO debut against you?

Darren Maddox: There’s no doubt I’m the one in this match who has the clear advantage. But, let Bryant bring as much knowledge and ability as he can to the table. I want him to bring everything he’s got, so that when he fails against me, he’ll be that much more devastated. Bryant will either learn from me in this match and make himself a better wrestler, or take the loss and never return.

Roxie McCright: Okay well a win over Bryant will put you at two straight victories, with that being said, Is your goal in PWP still to work your way back up to a third match with the PWP World Champion James Shark… that is.. if he successfully retains his championship against Zack Lifer?

(Darren immediately gives Roxie a bit of a confused look, as if he is offended by that question.)

Darren Maddox: Wait a minute here... Work my way back up? You’ve got that part wrong. You talk as if I’m right back to square one again which I’m not. I just beat a legend in Flex Johnson. So allow me to correct you McCright, by saying that there is no “working my way up” to face Shark again because I’m already at that point. Duncan knows that too. He knows damn well I’m ready for Shark again and to get the title shot that I’ve already earned. I did in just nine minutes what Shark needed a fucking half hour to do!! And that is beat Flex Johnson! Anyone who had any doubts about me are now suddenly in hiding because I’ve proven them wrong. I’ve proven that it’s a big mistake to doubt me. What the fuck more do I have to do to get people’s respect?!! You know what??

(Darren turns his head and looks at the camera in sudden anger. He now shifts the entire focus of the interview onto James Shark, snatching the microphone out of Roxie’s hands who looks at him in complete shock and annoyance.)

Darren Maddox: Shark, if you’re listening to this, which I’m sure you are, you need to know right now that I am NOT going away, and you WILL have to defend that title against me very soon! Deny it all you want to, but deep down, you are very well aware of the resilience that I possess and just how much of a warrior I am. You know that first-hand don’t you Shark. You know exactly what I’m made of, and you know damn well that I’m a HUGE threat to that fucking title of yours!! It’s just a shame Shark that you are not MAN ENOUGH to admit that Darren Maddox did indeed push you to your limits in that ring, and that yes, Darren Maddox DOES deserve your respect!! So you tell me Shark. What’s it gonna take huh? What’s it fucking gonna take to earn James Shark’s respect??!! You tell me that Shark!! You tell me that!!

(Darren abruptly walks away in an angry rage and out of the camera’s view, he drops the microphone as Roxie looks surprised at the outburst and watches him leave, then looks back at the camera, picking the microphone up from the floor before inspecting it and raising it to her lips)

Roxie McCright: Ok… well yeah. As you can see, Darren Maddox is really fired up tonight. I don’t know if that’s um.. my fault for asking those questions buuuuuuuut It will be interesting to see what happens next. If Darren brings that fire and intensity to this match with Deonte, will it work against him or will it just be another advantage added on for Maddox? We’ll be finding out very soon…

(Roxie stands there for a few seconds staring back at the camera before the show returns to the ring for the next match.)

World Xtreme Wrestling -

PWP 7: All Win, No Sin 8xtEzp1SkMzVEliPTDYs

http://wxw.freeforums.net/

Alexis Makarios vs. Frankie Emerson

Randal Jobs: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Making his way to the ring, weighing in at 220 pounds, Frankie… The Face… Emmmmmmersonnn!

(“Whatta Man” by Salt N Pepa hits, and the fans immediately boo. A few moments pass, and finally Frankie Emerson slinks cautiously through the entrance curtain, wearing protective eye goggles as he walks down the ramp.)

Roy Hardy: What the hell is this fool doing?

Jesse Watson: Well it’s common knowledge that the last time Frankie and Alexis faced off one on one Alexis maliciously blinded Frankie, causing him to lose his eyesight for over a month!

Roy Hardy: I happen to know that was medically proven to be a fallacy. Frankie made up the whole thing to try and ruin Alexis!

Jesse Watson: That can’t be true! Frankie is a respectable, trustworthy man! He told me so himself!

(Frankie rolls into the ring, and walks up to Randal taking his microphone.)

Frankie Emerson: Give me this mic, you warthog! That was a horrible introduction. Hit the bricks goonbag, I’ll show you how to do your job!

(The fans boo as Randal rolls out of the ring.)

Frankie Emerson: In the ring to your left, weighing in at a slender, muscular, absolutely breath taking 220 pounds… from the good ol’ USA… he is the King of Kindness, The Poster Boy of Body Building, The Man of Modesty… he is the GOD… FRANKIE… THE FACE… EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN!!!!!

(More boos echo through the arena.)

Frankie Emerson: And his opponent. From the sweaty sack of a kangaroo, weighing in tonight at 500 pounds of make-up and fake bewbz… she is the Lady of Lazyness, the Queen of Queer, the Dumpiest Diva… ALEXIS… MAKUGBIGIKONSUNIANUUGUBUGBUOOOSSS *deep breath* BUBGUNLOOAMINAINISDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

(“I don’t wanna stop” by Ozzy Osborne hits, and the fans explode as Alexis make her way from the Gorilla position shaking her head. She then runs to the ring, sliding in and getting right in Frankie’s face. Frankie falls right on his ass backing into the corner, grabbing the ref and pulling him in front of himself hiding.)

Roy Hardy: Very manly move by Frankie there. I have a feeling that Alexis is going to do more than ‘blind him’ tonight.

(The bell rings, and Frankie finally gets up. Alexis motions to the goggles yelling “What the hell is that all about?”. Frankie smirks and gets up into Alexis’ face. “What’s the matter jobber? Now that you can’t play dirty whatcha gonna do? Huh? I’m too smart for you! You’re stupid! You’re a big stupid dummy! A big stupid dummy jobber! A big stup—“ before he can finish his sentence Alexis grabs the goggles and pulls them, letting it go so it snaps back into his face. This blows Frankie back and he back-bumps, rolling into the corner. He throws the goggles off his face, rubbing his eyes pouting in the corner. He stomps to his feet pleading with the ref to “Stop being biased and enforce the rules.” Frankie finally gets done pouting, and he and Alexis locks up in the middle of the ring. Frankie backs her into the corner, and at the 4 count he breaks, making ‘suggestive gestures’  to Alexis in the corner before backing up. Alexis shakes her head and they lock up again. Alexis fights him off a little more, but Frankie again backs her up into the corner. The ref counts again and again Emerson breaks at 4, but this time after he slaps Alexis in the face. The fans boo wildly as she holds her cheek and Frankie backs into the other corner smiling and taunting.)

Roy Hardy: And again Emerson being the epitome of manliness right there. Takes a big man to slap a women.

Jesse Watson: Hey now! This is wrestling not ballet. If Alexis doesn’t like getting roughed up she shouldn’t talk smack!

(Alexis rubs her cheek, getting visibly aggravated. Frankie goes to lock up again but Alexis ducks, grabbing Frankie’s arm and locking in a hammer lock. Frankie goes for a back elbow but Alexis ducks. Frankie’s momentum turns him all the way around so that he’s facing Alexis, and she hits a beautiful hip toss. Frankie pops back to his feet holding his back, and runs right into a second hip toss. He gets up and Alexis looks to go for a third one but Frankie blocks and goes for a clothesline. Alexis ducks again and rolls up Frankie, using his momentum to skip the pin and just shove him feet-over-head so that Frankie lands on his knees groggy. Alexis then hauls back and slaps Frankie in the face herself! Frankie spins around and flops face first onto the mat, rolling out of the ring.)

Roy Hardy: Haha there we go! Turn abouts fair play!

Jesse Watson: Sure sure, now that Alexis did it it’s fine!

(Alexis rolls out of the ring, grabbing Frankie and tossing him back in. Frankie gets to his feet and as Alexis rolls in, Frankie yells “GOTCHA!” and goes for an elbow drop. However Alexis has it scouted and slips back out of the ring, and Frankie hits the mat. She rolls in as Frankie stomps around the ring holding his elbow. Alexis then grabs Frankie by the head and kicks him right between the shoulder blade, echoing through the building to a huge pop! She then grabs Frankie and pulls him up, pushing him into the corner and knife edge chopping him! She hits another, and another, and another before the ref finally pulls her out of the corner. However Alexis goes in for more, but Frankie drops down drop kicking Alexis in the knee sending her face first into the turnbuckle. The fans boo as Frankie gets to his feet, rubbing his chest.)

Jesse Watson: An impressive fit of rage by Alexis, but in the end Frankie’s wits got the best of this exchange!

Roy Hardy: Geesh, Frankie and wits in the same sentence don’t settle well with me.

(Frankie pulls Alexis out by the leg he drop kicked, and slams it to the mat, holding it down and dropping his knee across Alexis’ bad one. Frankie then keeps his knee pressed tight against hers, wrenching the leg up as Alexis screams in pain. She uses her free foot to kick Frankie, kicking him three times in the chest before he gets pushed off. Alexis tries to get to her feet but Frankie is too quick, kicking her bad leg out from under her. He raises his hands acting like a big deal getting flooded with boos.)

Roy Hardy: Frankie targeting that leg of Alexis, but if we know one thing it’s that Frankie can’t keep gloating! Male or female, Alexis is as dangerous in the ring as they come!

(Alexis tries to pull herself up, and Frankie begins to help her, but then moves his hands so that she falls face first. He laughs and yells “Like kicking the cane out from under a granny! And now… HEADLOCKS!!!!!” proceeding to drop to the mat and locking in a side headlock on Alexis. He wrenches on the head and neck of Alexis as she tries to pull him to the ropes to no avail. However she’s able to switch her wait, rolling Frankie over and pinning his shoulders to the mat!)

1…
Kickout!

(Frankie rolls back over, keeping the hold locked in tightly. He throws in a couple of cheap shots for good measure, before wrenching the head again. Alexis reaches for the ropes, almost there when Frankie rolls across her body to his feet, grabs her foot and pulls her back to the center of the ring. He drops an elbow across her upper back/neck area before locking the side headlock in yet again.)

Roy Hardy: Interesting strategy… started working the leg and now working the head and neck…

Jesse Watson: Maybe he has an ingenious plan!

Roy Hardy: Or maybe he’s a moron.

(Frankie keeps the hold tightly applied, and Alexis is unable to pull him across the ring again. She’s able to slip her knees up under her, slowly pulling herself and Frankie to their feet! She pushes Frankie off into the ropes and goes for a quick dropkick, but Frankie holds onto the ropes and Alexis just thumps onto the mat. Frankie smirks and again, raises his arms taunting.)

Jesse Watson: Look at that prestigious man! How can you not be impressed!?

Roy Hardy: Pot shots and trash talk are great, hopefully for him once Alexis regains her composure Frankie can still back it up.

(Alexis starts to get up to her knees, and Frankie hits a small drop kick of his own! He goes for the pin.)

1…
Kickout!

(Frankie rolls her over, and mounts her provocatively. He then begins to rain down right hands. He hits 5 before the ref pulls him off. Alexis rolls to the apron, holding her forhead. Frankie smirks and charges, baseball sliding her in the small of the back sending her to the floor below. She crumbles outside, writhing in pain, holding her back neck and leg.)

Roy Hardy: I’ll admit this; Frankie Emerson is picking Alexis apart tonight. He’s not just targeting one area, he’s inflicting as much damage as possible!

(Frankie starts to get Alexis up, but she hits a few well timed forearms to the gut, followed by a jaw breaker! Frankie stumbles back into the apron, and the fans begin to cheer as Alexis fights back to her feet. She charges Frankie, but Frankie hits her square in the gut with a stiff knee shot. He then locks his arms around her and charges backwards, slamming her spine first into the barricade. The fans deflate, upset that Alexis wasn’t able to start a comeback. Frankie then rolls into the ring, breaking the count, before rolling back out. He smiles, talking to the fans in the front row who are hollering hateful things at him. He then bends over and picks Alexis up, looking for a vertical suplex. However she blocks and lifts Frankie quickly, sending him split-legged across the barricade right onto his groin! Frankie screeches in pain as Alexis collapses against the apron and the fans lose it!)

Roy Hardy: Ohhhhhhhhh that’s gotta hurt!

Jesse Watson: OH NO! The Bone Zone is going to need renovations!

(Alexis then charges, hitting Frankie with a forearm smash to the jaw that sends him completely over the barricade. She wastes little time hopping over the barricade and pulling him to his feet. She goes behind him and locks in a full nelson yelling “You think women are your possessions? We don’t belong? Chop him girls!” She proceeds to lead Frankie to a line of women fans, young and old, who take turns chopping the chest of Frankie! She then pushes him back over the barricade and high fives the women.)

Jesse Watson: WHAT THE HELL!? That’s not legal! Why isn’t that useless ref doing anything!?

(The ref warns Alexis that his leniency has run out, demanding she get into the ring. Frankie scrambles to his feet, sliding in before Alexis but she follows close behind. Frankie gets up first and goes for a clothesline but misses wildly. He turns and Alexis hits a standing head scissors! Frankie rolls to his feet in the corner and Alexis is mid-charge, leaping and colliding with a sickening running forearm in the corner! Frankie starts to stumble out and she runs, hitting a bulldog out of the corner! She pins.)

1…
2…
Kickout!

Roy Hardy: OH! Almost, I thought she was going to pull the victory out right there!

(Frankie stumble to his feet and Alexis goes for a quick Chick Kick but Frankie ducks. Alexis stumbles from the miss and Frankie grabs her, lifting her up and dropping her with an atomic drop! Alexis slumps into the corner and Frankie backs up, trying to regain his composure. He then charges looking for a stinger-splash but Alexis moves and Frankie goes chest first into the corner! He stumbles back and Alexis grabs him, running up the corner, springing off with a Stratus-faction! She pins!)

1…
2…
2 ½!
Kickout!

Jesse Watson: FRANKIE HOLDS ON! Thankfully!

(Alexis shakes her knee, still feeling the effects from earlier. She goes to pick up Frankie, but he hits a small package!)

1…
2…
2 ½
Kickout!

Roy Hardy: And Frankie almost stealing one!

(Both competitors get up, turn, and nail each other at the same time with a stiff forearm shot! They both go down!)

1…
2…
3…
4…

Roy Hardy: Say what you will about either of these combatants, but they are giving it their all tonight!

5…
6…
7…
8…
9…

(They both get to their feet at the same time, Frankie just a little faster and Alexis with blood coming out of her mouth from the forearm. Frankie goes for a big boot but Alexis ducks. She grabs Frankie by the waste and rushes him into the ropes looking to roll through with a roll up but Frankie holds onto the ropes. Frankie goes for a superkick when Alexis gets up but again she’s able to duck it. She grabs Frankie by the head, looking for the Greeting from Downunder, but Frankie shoves her off when she swings her arm under his chin. She turns and Frankie leaps over her and grabs her for a sunset flip. However Alexis rolls completely through landing on her feet while Frankie is seated. Alexis screams, blood flowing down her lip and chin as she smashes her foot across Frankie’s face with a mini chick-kick!!! The fans explode as Alexis seethes, getting caught up in the drama of the match and the fans now cheering her name!)

Roy Hardy: What a match!!! I think Alexis may have this match won!!

Jesse Watson: That was a hellacious kick! I don’t think David Beckham kicks that hard!

(Alexis catches her breath, standing over Frankie yelling “I TOLD YOU NOT TO MESS WITH ME… BITCH!”. She pulls Frankie to the corner and grabs the ropes yelling “DOWN UNDER THUNDER!”. The fans cheer as she leaps up, split-legging the ropes. However Frankie, taking the moment to catch his bearings leaps up and shoves her, crotching her on the top rope seated facing the crowd. The fans deflate again as Frankie leaps up and grabs her shoulders, pulling her of the top rope with a backstabber!!!)

Jesse Watson: HOLY HELL! A SUPER FTF!  

(The fans mostly boo, but you hear a mixed in “Holy Shit! Holy Shit!” begin. Frankie rolls her over and pins!)

1…
2…
3!!!

(The fans boo louder as the bell rings.)

Randal Jobs: Here is your winner via pinfall, at the 20:35 mark, Frankie “The Face” Emersonnnnn!!!!

Roy Hardy: He wasn’t able to cross the arms of Alexis but by God was that a sick move. Props to Frankie for actually coming prepared tonight!

Jesse Watson: And I actually have to give Alexis props as well! She was hella game tonight, but my boy Frankie comes out on top tonight!

(The ref checks on Alexis as she clutches her back, Frankie rolling out of the ring and heading to the back, seemingly surprised himself that he picked up the victory.)

(The scene opens up backstage with Roxie Mccright as she is standing alongside Savannah. Roxie stares directly at the camera with a welcoming smile on her face.)

Roxie: Ladies and Gentlemen at this time I’m standing by here with ½ of the IWF Tag Team Champions, Savannah who will also be taking on Trishelle Jordan here tonight.

(She turns her attention to Savannah with her smile still intact, taking the microphone and pointing it towards her.)

Roxie: Savannah baby, thanks for a few moments of your time, how are you feeling??

(Savannah shifts, the title belt that Roxie spoke of gleaming off her shoulder as she looks into the camera.)

Savannah: How am I feeling? Well, I tell you, Roxie, you've opened up a can of worms with that one little question- all of which affects what I'm going to do tonight. For four months now I've seen just how I'm appreciated in certain circles. You guys know some of that story , but at the moment the important this is- This belt?

(Savannah shrugs her shoulder, making the belt glint in the lights.)

Savannah: This belt is going away. IWF has chosen to retire the Tag Team belts, instead of putting in the work to get decent challengers for Adorabelle and myself. And then, to add insult to injury, they're making us face each other to decide who goes forward from here! In fact, as soon as I finish making Trishelle Jordan wish she'd stayed away from the ring, I have to head for Dallas to do that. Meet with my partner, who is my friend now and one of the few people I truly trust in that fed, and beat the shit out of her, because I have to to get what I want around here.

(Roxie nodded her head agreeing with Savannah.)

Roxie: Well in your promo leading up to this match you did mention that you’ve been going through some things so that right there just answered the questions as to what issues you are dealing with, but what you also mentioned in your promo is that you had a hard time looking Trishelle up so you had to go with what you knew and now here we are tonight… have you learned more about Trishelle and are you aware of the threats that she poses to you in this match?

Savannah: Found a few fights… lots of promos mentioning her that I'm not going into.

(Savannah smirked at the camera.)

Savannah: I mean.. why spread rumors like that, you know? Anyway, didn't find much more since I recorded that promo, but that's okay. I could see that she's good at what she does in the ring. And I know that Josh thinks she's going to be a challenge for me. So I've been training just like that. That this is the biggest fight in my life against the hardest opponent I'll ever face. And if that means that I've overtrained- or that when we meet I end up kicking the living shit out of her ass? So be it. From what I did see she's had FCA matches before- I'm sure she' won't mind the bleeding.

Roxie: Well a win over Trishelle will put you at two straight wins, being a PWP Champion wasn’t a possibility when this company first started but now that a title has already put into place, is that your goal here Savannah? Or are you here to just test yourself against others from different companies?

(Savanna smiles finally.)

Savannah: Little bit of both, really. What brought me here in the first place was gold. I mean, it was for PWP 5, y'know- when you guys had that big tourney for the new belt. And if Josh dropped the golden ticket in my lap tomorrow and said I was going up against Sharky, or whoever was champ at the time, I sure as hell would not say 'no' to it. But what's really kept me coming, month after month, is the thought of facing new faces from feds I've only heard about from radio shows and wrestling websites. People like Trish, actually. I mean, when he announced her signing, Josh was pretty hyped so I'm expecting I'm going to be up against some major talent.

(Roxie smiles.)

Roxie: You will be...

(She extends her hand to Savannah and shakes it.)

Roxie: Best of luck tonight!

(As Savannah walks off set, Roxie turns around to face the camera again.)

Roxie: We've seen Savannah both lose and win here in the PWP, which Savannah will we see show up in just a few moments? Well we'll soon find out, but she seems pretty fired up for this match. Can Trishelle bring Savannah back down to the losing column? Or will Savannah crash her welcome party and end Trishelle's debut in a loss putting herself at two straight victories? Stay tuned because this will be a match-up you won't want to miss!

Insurgency Wrestling Federation -

PWP 7: All Win, No Sin Eb7250a2cc662cc514996d276b4e3d8e

http://insurgencywrestling.com/

Trishelle Jordan vs. Savannah

(We return to ringside, were Trishelle Jordan is already in the ring.)

Randall Jobbs: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Already in the ring to my left... Trishelle Jordan! And her opponent...

(Savannah entrance.)

Roy Hardy: This is Trishelle's PWP debut. Let's see how it goes!

(As the bell rings, Trishelle rushes at Savannah and goes for a crossbody but Savannah catches her and hoists her unto her shoulders. She takes a couple of steps back, before charging and planting Trishelle into the mat with a powerslam.)

Roy Hardy: Great power shown by Savannah to catch Trishelle Jordan and then plant her with that powerslam.

Jesse Watson: She's one of the more powerful women that I've ever come in contact with, that's for sure.

(Savannah goes over to the corner and climbs to the second rope. As Trishelle gets to her feet, she turns around and Savannah leaps off, connecting with "The Pounce." Savannah hooks the leg.)

3!!!!

Randall Jobbs: Winner of this match via pinfall, at the 0:18 mark... Savannah!!

Roy Watson: Wow!! That may have been the most dominant performance we've ever witnessed in PWP history!

Jesse Watson: I would say so! She beat Trishelle Jordan in under 20 seconds!

Roy Watson: I've been very impressed with Savannah since she's hit the scene here in PWP and tonight just impressed me that much more.

Jesse Watson: I still can't believe she won so quickly. If I'm not mistaken, which I never am, that is the second quickest victory in PWP history, right behind Flex Johnson's win over Frankie Emerson in the PWP Heavyweight Title Tournament.

Roy Hardy: That it is. Savannah definitely made a little history tonight with her victory.

Last edited by Josh C. Duncan on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Josh C. Duncan
Superstar
Superstar
Josh C. Duncan

PWP 7: All Win, No Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWP 7: All Win, No Sin   PWP 7: All Win, No Sin EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 3:52 am

Deonte Bryant vs. Darren Maddox

Randall Jobbs: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first…

(The Crowd gave a mixed reaction as "The City" Kicked in over the In House system. The camera slowly pans over to the entrance ramp. Members of Money Mafia walked out onto the ramp. They all part making a walk way in between them. Deonte Bryant slowly makes his way out from behind the Curtain, The Young Money Mafia member looks around at the crowd, with a little smirk on his face.)

Randall Jobbs: From Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 180 pounds… Deonte Bryant!

(Deonte slowly begins to make his way down the ramp, followed by Money Mafia Trainers, As he gets to the bottom of the ramp he leaps onto the apron. He looks around at the fans before flipping over the top rope.)

Randall Jobbs: And his opponent…

(Once Darren Maddox’s music starts, Once his music starts, he comes walking down the aisle through the crowd.)

Randall Jobbs: From Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 220 pounds… He represents WXW… Darren Maddox!

(Once he's at the barricade, he quickly somersaults over it, then walks around the ring like he's pumping himself up for the match. He gets up on the apron and climbs through the ropes and stands in the ring as he looks out at the fans with a serious expression.)

Roy Hardy: We’ve got a special guest joining us for this match, tonight. The man that is responsible for Deonte Bryant being here tonight, Cody Taylor. Cody, welcome.

Cody Taylor: Yo, what’s up. Just gonna say right off the bat, you’re welcome.

Roy Hardy: For?

Cody Taylor: For gracing you with my appearance and for bringing along such a young and talented man such as Deonte Bryant.

Jesse Watson: On behalf of us ALL here at PWP, we thank you for both!

Roy Hardy: Good lord… Anyways, let’s get into this match.

(The two lock up, and Maddox gets Bryant in a side headlock, but Bryant pushes him off into the ropes. Deonte goes for a clothesline, but Maddox ducks under and rebounds off the ropes.  Darren goes for a clothesline, but Bryant ducks under and when Maddox comes back from the ropes and tires to hit him with a shoulder tackle but Bryant doesn‘t fall. The two lock up again and this time Bryant gets Maddox in a side headlock and backs him into the corner. The ref tells Bryant to let go, which he does, before delivering a chop to Maddox’s chest. Bryant delivers another loud chop, as Darren constricts his chest from the pain. Bryant sends him across the ring, and comes charging with a corner clothesline. As Maddox staggers out of the corner, Deonte hits him with a spinning elbow shot, taking him to the mat. Deonte goes for the pin.)

Kickout!

Roy Hardy: Deonte tried for a quick pin attempt but Maddox able to quickly kick out.

Jesse Watson: This is going to be interesting. Both men have extensive martial arts backgrounds.

Cody Taylor: Deonte is an expert though. Trust.

(Bryant gets to his feet, as does Maddox. The two lock up again.  Maddox brings Bryant over with a side headlock takedown, but Bryant kips out, and the two lock up again, this time Bryant with the side headlock takedown of his own, which Maddox is able to get out of. Maddox goes for a clothesline, but Bryant ducks and turns around, picking up Maddox for reverse atomic drop but Maddox flips over behind Bryant. He goes for a reverse atomic drop of his own but Bryant is able to counter it into a bulldog. The two pop up and Bryant goes for a clothesline but Maddox ducks under and goes for a belly to back suplex. Bryant blocks it with his foot and spins behind Maddox and goes for a suplex of his own but Darren blocks it. The two look at each other, then both hit the ropes, and come back as they both go for a clothesline and hit it.)

Roy Hardy: You would think these two knew each other, with how many counters and reversals we are seeing right now!

Jesse Watson: Yeah, this is nuts. Neither one has been able to gain an advantage yet.

Cody Taylor: Maybe not yet. But Deonte got this. Don’t even worry.

Roy Hardy: You’re very confident in Denote aren’t you?

Cody Taylor: Of course I am. I ain’t got no reason not to be.

(The two pace around the ring, before locking up again. Maddox then quickly catches him with an arm drag and when Bryant gets up, Maddox comes at him and Deonte then catches him with an arm drag of his own. The two get to their feet and Bryant goes for a punch but Maddox grabs his arm and twists her in an arm wrench.  Bryant is able to counter out of it into an arm wrench of his own. Maddox somehow manages to counter to that and move back into his original arm wrench, before sending Bryant to the ropes. When Bryant comes back, he delivers a dropkick to the knees, which drops Darren to one knee. Bryant then hit’s the ropes again and delivers a hard knee strike to the face. He goes for the pin.)

Kickout!

Roy Hardy: A lot of counters and hard striking going on in this match, so far.

Jesse Watson: It’s definitely been hard hitting. I love it.

Cody Taylor: Deonte learned under one of the best strikers in the bizz.

(Bryant gets Maddox up but Darren quickly grabs Deonte and takes him to the mat with a snapmere. Maddox hit’s the ropes and lands a dropkick to the back of the head of Deonte. Maddox then goes for a pin.)

Kickout!

(The two get up and Maddox sends Bryant to the ropes. As he comes back Maddox delivers a powerslam but Bryant is able to hold on to Darren’s arm and uses his legs to bring him over, and she locks on an armbar.)

Roy Hardy: That is definitely a unique counter by Deonte there!

Jesse Watson: I’ve never seen a power slammed countered like that, that’s for sure!

Cody Taylor: This is why I’m so confident. Deonte got a lot of tricks up his sleeve like that.

(Darren tries to escape the hold but after a few seconds, he’s able to reach the ropes with his free arm.  Bryant lets go of the hold, and the two get back to their feet. As Maddox is trying to get back to his, Deonte goes for an axe kick but Darren avoids it. Darren lands a kick forearm shot to the mouth before sending Deonte into the ropes. As Bryant comes off of them, Darren catches him with standing dropkick. Maddox then hit’s the ropes and lands a quick leg drop across the throat. He goes for the pin.)

Kickout!

(Maddox gets Bryant to his feet and delivers a couple of knees to the gut of Deonte before delivering a third knee shot and he falls to the mat.  Maddox goes to pick him up, but Bryant grabs him and takes him to the mat with a double leg take down. Deonte then locks him up with heel hook.)

Roy Hardy: He’s got that leg submission locked in real good!

Jesse Watson: He sure does. I think he’s going to tap!

Cody Taylor: ‘Course he’s gonna tap.

(Maddox is able to wiggle close enough to the ropes and grabs the bottom one, forcing Deonte to break the hold. Deonte quickly gets Darren up and sends him off into the ropes. As Darren comes off of them, Deonte goes for a roundhouse kick but Darren ducks it. Maddox hit’s the ropes again and as Bryant turns around, Maddox hits him with the “Random Act Of Violence.” Darren makes the pin.)

3!!!

Randall Jobbs: Winner of this match via pinfall, at the 14:46 mark in the match… Darren Maddox!

Cody Taylor: The fuck?!

Roy Hardy: Wow! Out of nowhere, Darren Maddox hits that spear and picks up the victory!

Jesse Watson: Where did even come from?!

Cody Taylor: I swear he had to cheat somehow. He probably in there poking his fingers in Deonte’s eyes and shit and the ref ain’t do a damn thing about it.

Roy Hardy: He did no such thing. Darren Maddox beat him clean.

Cody Taylor: You arguing with me?

Roy Hardy: No arguing. Simply stating that Darren Maddox earned that victory.

Cody Taylor: Yeah, whatever.

Roy Hardy: Deonte Bryant looked very impressive but in the end, it wasn’t enough to beat Darren.[/i]

Sister Liliana vs. Jordan Caliband

Randall Jobbs: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first….

(A pipe organ begins to play and Bach's "Toccata & Fugue in D minor” starts to play. Throughout the arena the lights go dark, minus a spotlight at the top of the ramp. Father Jones is out first, wearing black dress pants and aback turtle neck, with an oversized black hat and oversized sunglasses as well. Wearing all black, with a veil covering her face, the former Liliana and Sweet Potato makes her way slowly out from the back.)

Randall Jobbs: From Bayonne, New Jersey, weighing in at 122 pounds… Representing Inferno Wrestling Federation… Sister Liliana!

(Father Jones stands by her and claps proudly before the two of them head to the ring. Sister Liliana never takes her gaze off of the ring but Father Jones walks all around her talking her up, clapping, and pointing to the ring. She slowly climbs up the stairs and steps carefully into the ring. Once in the ring, she throws the veil off and shows an all black mask that covers her entire head, including having her hair covered up.)

Randall Jobbs: And her opponent…

(The song starts and the intro plays through and finally as the tempo picks up this Dude just saunter out onto the center of the stage cocky as all that, singing along with his own theme song milking every second of it swaggering from side to side on the stage, finally a Beautiful red head appears as if from nowhere behind him and places her hand on his head calming him and then she steps back as he drops to his knees pounding on the ramp and then coming back up CM PUNK style screaming

INCOMING!!!!!!)

Randall Jobbs: From Coleraine, Northern Ireland, weighing in at 175 pounds… Jordan Caliband!

(He rolls back onto his feet, the girl is standing behind him smiling at his behaviour, he is basically bouncing as he makes his way from the stage singing along with his own theme song and getting in the face of the crowd, the song speeds up again and Jordan runs at the ring jumping and sliding in feet first followed by a quick kip up into a standing corkscrew back flip landing back on his feet. The entrance ends with Caliban sitting on the top rope with the girl playing with his hair on the apron.)

Roy Hardy: We’ve got two of the quickest competitors to step into a PWP ring getting ready to do battle here. This is going to be a good one!

(The bell rings and Sister Liliana and Jordan Caliband circle around each other. The go for a lock up but Liliana quickly slides behind Jordan, grabbing him with a waist lock. Caliband breaks it, grabbing Liliana's arm and going behind her, getting her in a hammerlock. Liliana reaches back, pulling him down with a snapmere. She goes for a chinlock, but Jordan is too quick, getting back to his feet. Caliband grabs her and takes her to the mat with a headlock takedown. He tries to hold her there but Liliana swings her lega up, grabbing him in a head scissors to pull him off. They both rush to their feet and Caliband catches her with an armdrag. As they get back up, Liliana catches Jordan with an armdrag. They get to their feet again and Liliana goes for a hip toss but Jordan blocks it. Jordan goes for a hip toss of his own but Sister Liliana blocks it. Liliana swings at him but Caliband ducks it. Jordan comes back, taking a swing at her but this time Liliana avoids it. They both go for a standing dropkick but only end up bouncing their feet off each other's. They stand up, getting into a fighting position, staring each other down.)

Roy Hardy: What an opening to this match!

Jesse Watson: They tried but neither one could gain control! This is gonna be a fun match, I can already tell.

Roy Hardy: Absolutely. Two competitors who go at a very fast pace and use their speed and agility to their advantage.

(They lock up in the center of the ring, vying for the advantage. Liliana grabs Caliband by the arm and brings him to the mat with an arm drag. She holds him there, keeping him in an armbar. Caliband begins to fight to his feet, delivering a quick shot to the midsection, getting her to let go of the arm. Jordan quickly grabs her and takes her to the mat with a double leg takedown. He keep a hold of the legs and floats over with a bridging jacknife pin.)

Kickout.

Roy Hardy: Close but a kickout by Sister Liliana.

Jesse Watson: I'm wondering who's going to be able to gain the first decisive advantage in this thing.

Roy Hardy: So far it's 50/50 but something has to give sooner or later.

(They both get to their feet and Caliband grabs Liliana and sends her off into the ropes. As she comes off of them, Jordan catches her with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Jordan hit’s the ropes and lands a quick leg drop across the throat and goes for a pin.)

Kickout!

(Jordan gets Liliana up to her feet and attempts to push her into the corner but she reverses it. Liliana hits him with some hard judo kicks to the chest before grabbing Caliband and sending him into the opposite corner. She comes charging in and lands a hand spring back elbow to the mouth of Jordan.)

Roy Hardy: Great show of athleticism by Sister Liliana there.

Jesse Watson: That was even better than the ones I used to do!

Roy Hardy: You doing hand springs and cartwheels? I highly doubt that.

Jesse Watson: Want me to prove it?!

Roy Hardy: Yes.

Jesse Watson:…. Well I can’t. I have a bad back.

Roy Hardy: Right…

(As Caliband is stumbling around, holding his jaw, Liliana hit’s the ropes and as she comes off of them, she leaps up and goes for a hurricanrana but Caliband blocks it, holding her onto his shoulders. He then charges to the opposite side of the ring to get momentum and drives her into the corner with a buckle bomb.)

Roy Hardy: Powerbomb into the turnbuckles!

Jesse Watson: And boy did he get some momentum behind it!

(Caliband goes for a pin.)

Liliana gets her foot on the bottom rope.

Roy Hardy: Very good presence of mind by Liliana to know where she was in the ring.

Jesse Watson: She’s a smart wrestler. She knows where she is at all times.

(Jordan gets Liliana up, landing some hard elbow blows to the back of her head as he does. He attempts to send her into the ropes but she reverses it. As Caliband comes off of the ropes, Liliana leap frogs over him. As he comes off of them again, she catches him with a leg lariat. Sister Liliana gets him up and throws him over the top rope but he hangs on, landing on the ring apron. She turns around and sees him and as she approaches him, he reaches through the ropes, driving his shoulder into the midsection and staggering her backwards. Caliband springboards onto the top rope and leaps off, catching Liliana with a tornado DDT.)

Roy Hardy: I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a tornado DDT executed like that! Usually it’s from the corner, not off of the ropes.

Jesse Watson: Both of these wrestlers have a unique and very creative bag of tricks. And it looks like they’re going to pull out a lot of them in this match.

Roy Hardy: They’re going to have to. Neither one is going to go down without a fight.

(Before Jordan can go for a pin, Liliana rolls out of the ring. As she’s trying to regain her bearings, Caliband hit’s the ropes and then dives through, connecting with a suicide dive.)

Roy Hardy: Jordan Caliband taking to the air!

(Caliband gets her up, when the ref is at the count of 7 and rolls her back into the ring. He slides in behind her. Jordan climbs up to the top rope and as Liliana gets to her feet, he leaps off, going for a diving cross body but Liliana counters it, leaping up and dropkicking him out of the air.)

Jesse Watson: Great counter by Sister Liliana!

Roy Hardy: It sure was. She had it scouted and made Caliband pay.

(This time it’s Jordan who rolls to the outside of the ring, trying to recover. As he does, Liliana charges forward and hit’s a sprinboard plancha off of the top rope, onto Caliband.)

Jesse Watson: Bodies are flying everywhere in this match! I love it!

(Liliana rolls Caliband back into the ring and quickly goes for a pin.)

Kickout at 2 ½!

(Sister Liliana gets Jordan up to his feet and attempts to send him into the ropes but Caliband reverses it. Jordan tries to connect with a back drop but Liliana rotates enough to land on her feet behind him. She grabs him in a school boy roll up.)

3!?!
NO! Kickout at 2 ½!!

Roy Hardy: Ohhhh man that was a close one!

Jesse Watson: This one is so back and forth, my head is beginning to spin!

(They both get up and Liliana swings at Jordan but Jordan ducks it and delivers a discus forearm to the mouth, sending Liliana to the mat. Caliband climbs up to the top rope and goes for a 450 splash but Liliana gets her knees up, blocking it. Liliana gets to her feet, grabbing Caliband and planting him into the mat with “The Falling Star.” She gets up, goes over to the corner and climbs to the top rope. She then leaps off and connects with “Organ Music” and hooks the leg.)

3!!!!!

Randall Jobbs: Winner of this match via pinfall, at the 15:49 mark… Sister Liliana!

Roy Hardy: After an amazing match, Sister Liliana has come out with the victory!

Jesse Watson: This one really could have gone either way.

Roy Hardy: Absolutely. There were several times when Jordan looked like he had the victory, only for Sister Liliana to come back.

Jesse Watson: I had high hopes coming into the match and they didn’t disappoint!

Roy Hardy: They did not. Both competitors can be a bit outspoken at times but I can’t take anything away from their talent. What a showing from Jordan Caliband, what a win for Sister Liliana and what a match.

Virtual Wrestling -

PWP 7: All Win, No Sin 2dcf5428bca1ac360b4cf10149da0d97

http://vwrestling.com/

PWP Heavyweight Champion
Zack Lifer vs. James Shark (c)

Randall Jobbs: The following contest is scheduled for one fall… And is for the PWP Heavyweight Championship! Introducing first, the challenger…

(A brief flash of silence passes through the arena suddenly as the stage is beamed on by gold and white lights, the bulbs dimming slightly. Heroic hues floated over the entryway, the ramp and of course the audience, audible cheers as they hear the words of "Alive in the Lights" by Memphis May Fire boom through the speakers signifying one man and one man only.

From the beginning, I knew I was different.
I embraced it, but you didn't.
Your normal life, 9-5, it's just not for me.
I need to feel alive!)

Randall Jobbs: From Newark, New Jersey, weighing in at 202 pounds… Zack Lifer!

(As the lights of gold and white beam down against the crowd, searching up the stairs and to the cheap seats, they notice a familiar silhouette. A pop from the fans resurfacing, signs of various positive remarks stretching across the ocean of 'Lifer Addicts' as well as a few anomaly signs that don't fit in with the others. Adorn in a tan colored open sweatshirt with his signature demented smiley face logo on the back with the sleeves rolled up. Making his way down the stairs, he refuses to high five a couple people as they reach out their hands, instead a stoic expression across his face as he makes his way down the stairs, his eyes fixated on the ring ahead.

Don't you see the minds that have changed?
Do you see the lives that have been saved?
Don't you care to see the difference I've made?
Listen closely, the highways call my name.
Don't you see this is my everything?

Lifer's slow, methodical walking gives way to sprinting, his legs moving him towards the ring down the nearly endless row of stairs before Lifer hops the leather barricade, a running jump that could only be considered impressive, a hint of confidence in the way he moved at a slowed down pace once more towards the steel steps. His eyes dart to the entrance way as he trudges up the few stairs, not looking away as he watches the curtain for just a couple seconds with an intense look in his eye as if in deep thought.

As he gets to the top of the steps, his eyes dart across the arena, stunned by the crowd reaction. The audience gets louder as he climbs the turnbuckle, his arm rising in triumph with a gentle smirk across his face, a single golden colored firework shot diagonally on the stage, the location of its starting point mirroring the top turnbuckle he resides on - Zack now already pacing the ring after hopping the rope effortlessly from the apron. The firework screeched loudly. cutting across the arena air, another loud pop from the crowd.

Don't you care to see the difference I've made?

The camera zoomed out from the scene of Lifer pacing the ring back and forth, his mind running a mile an hour, the firework shooting by swiftly in the background. His brown eyes searched the excited crowd, a smirk rising to his face as the sounds fade mid-lyric, waiting for the champion.)

Randall Jobbs: And his opponent…

(The lights in the arena dim to a dark blue color as laughter could be heard through the P.A system. Ghost by Tupac begins to play out of the speakers as the fans get erupt with a mix of cheers and boos.

"You motherfuckers can't stop me....
Even if I die, I'm gon' be a fuckin problem
Do you believe in ghosts, motherfucker?
Real live black... ghosts
Feel me?"

There is a short pause before the music begins to blast throughout the arena in full volume, white and blue pyro sets off on the stage ramp as Shark jumps out from behind the curtains, pumped up with both adrenaline and excitement. He stands in front of the ramp and cocks a smile, putting his arms out into the air, welcoming all the hate from the haters in attendance, only causing the booing fans to get louder.)

Randall Jobbs: From Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 205 pounds… Representing Insurgency Wrestling Federation… He is the PWP Heavyweight Champion… James Shark!

(He nods his head slowly as his smile grows. The sound of hate is music to his ears.

"Some say I'm crazy, these punk-ass cops can't fade me
Mama tried to raise me, but had too many babies
Papa was a motherfuckin, joke
Used to find dope in his coat
And nearly choked when he'd tell me not to smoke
Daaamn, don't get me started
My mama smoked so God damn much
when she was pregnant I'm surprised I ain't retarded
At night I can't sleep, count sheep
As they pass through the glass of my neighbors five deep"

Shark walks down the ramp in confidence, winking at the fine women in the audience as well as flashing his middle finger to the rest. He bobs his head and sings along with his theme playing in the background. Once he walks all the way down to the ramp, he stands right before the ring, jumping on the spot in small steps, side to side as he gets warmed up.

"I daydream about the dope world
Take a puff from the blunt and watch the smoke swirl
My mausberg goes BOOM, what's another plug
Snatchin drugs, pumpin slugs in these other thugs
Don't run out of breath
Every step could be death 'til you blast
And be the last nigga left, then I'll be ghost"

Instead of sliding into the ring from the front, he walks all around the ring, continuing to taunt the fans as he passes them by. Once he makes a full circle around the ring he begins to walk up the steps, climbing up onto the turnbuckle as he gets to a sitting position. Shark sits above of the turnbuckle and observes the audience, talking smack to each of them, pointing and laughing at the ones who he thinks are poorly dressed or unattractive. Once he has had enough, he turns himself around and jumps off of the turnbuckle and into the center of the ring.

He begins to bounce off the ropes for a bit before slowly walking around the ring. Now talking shit to the referee and ring announcer before he focuses back on the fans, calling out some of the females to flash their tits as the camera points towards them. As usual a few females flash as James Shark cocks a smile.

"Run for cover and return fire
DIE MOTHERFUCKIN DIE, hope yo' ass fry, don't ask why
But I let off everything I have
An empty clip, hit the ground as a nigga dash
On my ass was the motherfuckin cops now
Barely breathin tryin to keep from gettin shot down
BOO-YAOW is the sound, bullet whizzed by
Still runnin like a nigga got nine lives
Don't know why but I'm runnin to my fuckin block
Took a shot, tired of runnin from the niggaz and the cops
Time to be a ghost"

The music slowly fades away as Shark leans against the ropes.)

Roy Hardy: Here we go… It’s time for the Main Event!

Jesse Watson: I have been looking forward to this match up ever since it was announced!

Roy Hardy: You and me both. This is gonna be one to remember.

(When the bell rings, the two immediately charge at each other. Shark is the first to strike, landing a big forearm shot to the mouth. Lifer comes back, landing one of his own and the two begin to exchange shots. Shark breaks it up by landing a spinning back kick to the midsection of Lifer but Zack comes right back, hitting him with a hard overhand chop to the chest.)

Roy Hardy: These guys are coming out of the gate and trying to destroy each other already!

Jesse Watson: There is a lot of bad blood between the two of them! This is awesome!

(Lifer hit’s the ropes and as he comes off of them, Shark catches him with a drop toe hold. James grabs his leg, turning Lifer over onto his back and goes for some sort of leg submission but Lifer kicks him off. They both rush to their feet and then charge at each other and Zack catches Shark with a clothesline, sending James rolling under the bottom rope and to the outside of the ring.)

Roy Hardy: James Shark is opting to go to the outside now, to try and slow the pace down a bit.

Jesse Watson: He should. He’s the champ. He should dictate the pace of this match. Smart move by James.

(The referee counts to five before James Shark gets back into the ring. He starts shouting at Lifer and Lifer meets him in the center of the ring, shoving Shark backwards. Shark comes right back and smacks Zack right in the mouth.)

Jesse Watson: The tension is rising by the second! I love it!

(Lifer comes back with a hard chop to the chest of Shark but James returns it with a quick jab to the mouth. Lifer doesn’t let it stagger him for long, as he comes back and hits him with a head butt. Shark then quickly takes him to the mat with a double leg takedown. Shark looks to go for a heel hook but Lifer kicks him away. Shark comes back at him but Lifer grabs him and takes him to the mat with a double leg takedown. Lifer looks to go for a leg submission but Shark pushes him off. The two rush back to their feet and Shark catches Lifer with a snapmere. He then follows it up with a hard kick to the mouth. Shark goes for a pin.)

Kickout!

Roy Hardy: These two guys are holding NOTHING back with these shots they’re laying into each other.

Jesse Watson: And that’s how it should be. The Heavyweight Title is on the line. You should be giving it all you’ve got.

(Shark gets Lifer up to his feet, taking him over to the corner and slamming his face into the top turnbuckle. James then attempts to send Lifer into the opposite corner but Zack reverses it and Shark goes into the corner. Lifer charges and hit’s a clothesline into the corner. Shark staggers out of the corner and Zack takes him over with a snapmere takedown. Lifer then hit’s the ropes and connects with a hard knee to the face.)

Roy Hardy: Zack Lifer, now, looking like he’s getting some momentum going.

(Lifer then grabs Shark in a rear chin lock, trying to wear him down. Shark slides out of his grip though and the two of them rush to their feet. Shark swings at him but Zack ducks under it. Lifer grabs him from behind and plants him with a back suplex. Some how though, Shark gets right back to his feet before Lifer does and as Lifer turns around, Shark runs and blasts him with a big spinning backfist, taking Lifer off his feet.)

Jesse Watson: What a shot by James Shark!

Roy Hard: I would say so. He hit him with that backfist HARD.

(Shark gets Lifer to his feet and tosses him out of the ring and Shark follows him to the outside. Shark gets him up and plants him on the hard floor with a piledriver.)

Roy Hardy: Piledriver on the concrete!

Jesse Watson: Zack Lifer has got to be knocked out cold!

(Shark rolls back into the ring and begins to taunt the fans, as the referee begins his count on Lifer.)

Roy Hardy: James Shark looking like he’s trying for the countout victory.

(The referee gets to a count of 8 before Lifer is able to drag himself to his feet and roll into the ring. As Shark begins to get Lifer up, Zack tries to fight back, lunging and throwing a punch at the midsection of Shark but Shark comes right back with a boot to the head of Lifer. Zack does it again, connecting with a punch to the stomach but Shark delivers another kick to the head, keeping Lifer down. Zack with his fighting spirit keeps coming back though, landing a few more shots to the midsection of Shark. Zack fights to his feet, delivering a few right hands to the mouth of James. Lifer hit’s a boot to the stomach and looks to go for a piledriver of his own but Shark reverses it with a back drop. As Lifer is sitting up, Shark follows it up with a hard punt to the ribs.)

Roy Hardy: James Shark trying to drive the air right out of Zack Lifer!

Jesse Watson: Hey, if you can’t breath well, you can’t wrestle well. It’s a smart move.

Roy Hardy: It is. Not only that but Zack still has to be shaken up from that piledriver on the outside of the ring.

(Zack rolls out of the ring, trying to catch his breath, but Shark comes right behind him, hitting him from behind. Shark gets him back up and hits him with a snap suplex onto the floor. Shark gets him back up and tosses him into the ring. Shark gets back in as well and he gets Lifer up. He sends Zack off into the ropes and then catches him by lifting him up and plants him with a backbreaker. Shark goes for a pin.)

Kickout!

Roy Hardy: Zack Lifer isn’t out of this yet!

Jesse Watson: Which surprises me. He has been taking a beating.

Roy Hardy: Yes he has. But he doesn’t go down easily. He’s going to fight until he has nothing left.

(Shark gets Lifer to his feet and sends him into the corner. Shark charges, going for a clothesline in the corner but Zack moves out of the way just in time. As Shark staggers out of the corner, Zack grabs him and plants him with a scoop slam. He then hit’s the ropes and connects with a knee drop to the temple. Zack goes for a pin.)

Kickout!

Roy Hardy: Zack Lifer is now trying to get something going here.

(Zack begins to get Shark up but Shark lands a quick jab to the gut. James then lifts Zack up and drops him throat-first across the top rope.)

Jesse Watson: Shark stopped that real quick!

(James then drags Lifer so that his throat is across the bottom rope. Shark steps on the back of his head, choking him against the rope. The ref counts to 4 before Shark breaks the choke. James stops to taunt the fans real quick before beginning to get Zack to his feet. As he does, Zack reaches up and catches James with a jawbreaker.)

Roy Hardy: Shark shouldn’t have wasted time to taunt the fans!

(Zack then lands a kick to the stomach and plants Shark with a huge DDT. He goes for the pin.)

Kickout!

(Lifer heads up to the top rope once and is perched there, waiting for Shark to get to his feet. Once he does, he goes for a diving cross body and connecting with it, only to have Shark roll through with it and ending up on top of Zack for the pin. Shark grabs some of Lifer’s tights for leverage.)

3!!!
NO! Kickout at 2 ½!!

Roy Hardy: James Shark tried to hook the tights for the advantage but Zack Lifer still found a way to kick out!

Jesse Watson: I thought for sure he had the three count there!

(Both men get up to their feet at about the same time and Lifer grabs Shark first and sends him into the corner. Zack charges and goes for a splash into the corner but Shark moves out of the way in time. As Lifer staggers out of the corner, Shark runs into the ropes and then grabs Zack by the head, going for a bulldog but Lifer shoves him off. Shark gets back up and runs at Lifer but Zack delivers a boot to the stomach and then plants Shark into the mat with “True Madness.” Zack hooks the leg.)

3!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!! 2 ½!!!!!

Roy Hardy: Jesus, I thought we had a new PWP Heavyweight Champion right there! The ref was THIS close to counting a three!

Jesse Watson: I felt my heart stop beating there, for a moment! Wow!

(Lifer looks surprised at first, as he gets Shark up and sends him into the corner. Zack charges in, going to driver his shoulder into his stomach with a spear into the corner but Shark moves out of the way and Lifer goes flying through the turnbuckles and slamming his shoulder into the ring post.)

Roy Hardy: Damn! Zack Lifer just rammed his shoulder into that ring post really hard.

Jesse Watson: Great presence of mind by James Shark to get out of the way.

(Shark comes behind him and rolls him up with a school boy.)

Kickout at 2 ½!!

(Shark gets to his feet and lands several hard, vicious, stomps to the shoulder that Zack just drove into the ring post. Shark then grabs him into an armbar.)

Roy Hardy: James is REALLY putting a lot of torque on that arm and shoulder of Zack Lifer.

Jesse Watson: He looks like he’s trying to snap it off!

(Lifer starts to fight up to his feet, landing several punches to the midsection, getting him to let go of the arm. Zack lays into him with some hard knife edge chops, with his good arm. He grabs Shark and attempts to send him into the ropes but Shark reverses it. As Lifer comes off of the ropes, Shark goes for a back drop but Lifer stops short, hits him with a hard club to the back before setting him up and driving him into the mat with a tiger driver, keeping him there for a pin.)

Kickout!

Roy Hardy: So many near falls!

(Zack gets Shark up to his feet, hitting him with a few forearm shots to the mouth before shooting him off into the ropes. As Shark comes off the ropes, Lifer swings at him but James ducks and connects with a spear.)

Jesse Watson: Spear! Spear by James Shark!

Roy Hardy: He’s going for the pin! That could do it!

Kickout at 2 ½!!

(Shark gets up and takes a few steps back. As Lifer is on his back, Shark charges in and goes for “Sharkbait” but Lifer rolls out of the way in time.)

Roy Hardy: Zack Lifer just narrowly avoided that move!

(As Shark is getting to his feet, Lifer charges at him and goes for “Boma Ye” but James Shark is able to avoid it. As Lifer turns around, Shark leaps at him and connects with the “Swag Out.” Shark makes the pin.)

3!!!

Randall Jobbs: Winner of this match via pinfall, at the 21:59 mark of the match… And STILL PWP Heavyweight Champion… James Shark!

Roy Hardy: Zack Lifer gave James Shark one hell of a run for the title! So many times I thought he had the champ but James Shark, as he usually does with that move, comes out of nowhere with the “Swag Out!”

Jesse Watson: And that’s what makes him and that move so dangerous. He can hit you with it in just about any given situation. He’s that good! And that’s why he’s the champ!

Roy Hardy: He is. I’ve said it a thousand times. I can’t stand the way James Shark conducts himself, on a personal level. But in that ring, he has proven time and time again to be nothing short of great.

Jesse Watson: You’re damn right! No one has been able to touch him so far.

Roy Hardy: Statistically, no. But several have come close. Including an amazing performance by Zack Lifer tonight.

Jesse Watson: He was close… But close isn’t good enough!

Roy Hardy: Oh stop it. Zack Lifer did great, no matter what you want to say. With the performance he put forth tonight, he could just as easily been walking out as the champion.

Jesse Watson: But he isn’t. James Shark is!

Roy Hardy: Yes, I know. Why are you so obnoxious? On second thought, don’t answer that because we’re out of time for today. Folks, thanks for joining us tonight. Make sure to come back for PWP 8, next month. I’m Roy Hardy, for my partner Jesse Watson and all of us at PWP… Goodnight!
Back to top Go down

PWP 7: All Win, No Sin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Professional Wrestling Project :: PWP Presents :: Results-
Jump to: