The Professional Wrestling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Showdown of Stars From Around The World Of Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zack Lifer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zack Lifer
Superstar
Superstar

Zack Lifer Empty
PostSubject: Zack Lifer   Zack Lifer EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 8:19 pm

Name: Zack Lifer

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 202

Hometown: Newark, New Jersey

Alignment: Face

Pic Base: James McAvoy

Entrance Theme: "Alive In The Lights" by Memphis May Fire

Entrance Description:

A brief flash of silence passes through the arena suddenly as the stage is beamed on by gold and white lights, the bulbs dimming slightly. Heroic hues floated over the entryway, the ramp and of course the audience, audible cheers as they hear the words of "Alive in the Lights" by Memphis May Fire boom through the speakers signifying one man and one man only.

From the beginning, I knew I was different.
I embraced it, but you didn't.
Your normal life, 9-5, it's just not for me.
I need to feel alive!

As the lights of gold and white beam down against the crowd, searching up the stairs and to the cheap seats, they notice a familiar silhouette. A pop from the fans resurfacing, signs of various positive remarks stretching across the ocean of 'Lifer Addicts' as well as a few anomaly signs that don't fit in with the others. Adorn in a tan colored open sweatshirt with his signature demented smiley face logo on the back with the sleeves rolled up. Making his way down the stairs, he refuses to high five a couple people as they reach out their hands, instead a stoic expression across his face as he makes his way down the stairs, his eyes fixated on the ring ahead.

Don't you see the minds that have changed?
Do you see the lives that have been saved?
Don't you care to see the difference I've made?
Listen closely, the highways call my name.
Don't you see this is my everything?

Lifer's slow, methodical walking gives way to sprinting, his legs moving him towards the ring down the nearly endless row of stairs before Lifer hops the leather barricade, a running jump that could only be considered impressive, a hint of confidence in the way he moved at a slowed down pace once more towards the steel steps. His eyes dart to the entrance way as he trudges up the few stairs, not looking away as he watches the curtain for just a couple seconds with an intense look in his eye as if in deep thought.

As he gets to the top of the steps, his eyes dart across the arena, stunned by the crowd reaction. The audience gets louder as he climbs the turnbuckle, his arm rising in triumph with a gentle smirk across his face, a single golden colored firework shot diagonally on the stage, the location of its starting point mirroring the top turnbuckle he resides on - Zack now already pacing the ring after hopping the rope effortlessly from the apron. The firework screeched loudly. cutting across the arena air, another loud pop from the crowd.

Don't you care to see the difference I've made?

The camera zoomed out from the scene of Lifer pacing the ring back and forth, his mind running a mile an hour, the firework shooting by swiftly in the background. His brown eyes searched the excited crowd, a smirk rising to his face as the sounds fade mid-lyric, waiting for the bell to ring.

Gimmick Description: Unpredictable misunderstood genius with an unknown past.

Real Wrestler(s) Your Character Wrestles Like: Dean Ambrose

Signature Move(s):
True Madness - sidewinder suplex

Finishing Move(s):
1. Forced Suicide - "Boma Ye" - Running knee to the head. Think knee tumbler out of nowhere. Can be hit from the top rope.

2. Dead Air - "Sliding D" - Opponent in a sitting position after Forced Suicide. Lifer runs the opposite way, bounces off the ropes, and does a diving elbow to the head, sometimes causing his opponent to bleed, and it's transitioned into a pin.

Accomplishments (Optional): 1x EXODUS International Champion, PDW 1x Next Big Thing Champion, 1x FTW Octane Champion, 1x xWo International Champion, 2x xWo Madness Champion.
Back to top Go down

Zack Lifer
Page 1 of 1