The Professional Wrestling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Showdown of Stars From Around The World Of Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PWP 4: Back For More - 4-Way Elimination Match - Timothy Hunter vs. Andrew Storm vs. Darren Maddox vs. Adam Banz

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh C. Duncan
Superstar
Superstar
Josh C. Duncan

PWP 4: Back For More - 4-Way Elimination Match - Timothy Hunter vs. Andrew Storm vs. Darren Maddox vs. Adam Banz Empty
PostSubject: PWP 4: Back For More - 4-Way Elimination Match - Timothy Hunter vs. Andrew Storm vs. Darren Maddox vs. Adam Banz   PWP 4: Back For More - 4-Way Elimination Match - Timothy Hunter vs. Andrew Storm vs. Darren Maddox vs. Adam Banz EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 7:10 pm

1 RP Max. 300 word minimum. Deadline is November 16th at 11:59 PM Eastern.
Back to top Go down
TimothyHunt
Superstar
Superstar

PWP 4: Back For More - 4-Way Elimination Match - Timothy Hunter vs. Andrew Storm vs. Darren Maddox vs. Adam Banz Empty
PostSubject: Not a New Guy   PWP 4: Back For More - 4-Way Elimination Match - Timothy Hunter vs. Andrew Storm vs. Darren Maddox vs. Adam Banz EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:41 pm

It was a breezy, yet cloudy day in Dayton Ohio. We find Mister Controversy sitting in the downtown area in a park called Riverscape. Riverscape sat on the Great Miami River and people were in love with the bike paths and the outdoor ice skating rink that sat to Timothy's right. Timothy looked over at his best friend Aura Williams and chuckled as Aura turned on her camera. Timothy put on a cheesy grin for the camera before Aura started interviewing Timothy.

Hello podcast members. I am the aura of your night, Aura Williams and I am coming to you live from downtown Dayton Ohio. I am sitting here live with Timothy Hunt. Professional wrestler for PWX, PWP and UWF. Thank you for taking this time out of your crazy schedule to sit with me.

It is my pleasure Miss Williams. What can I do ya for?

Timothy tried to keep a straight face as he turned his body towards the camera. Aura just chuckled and adjusted the camera to where it was straight on Timothy's face. Timothy smirked at the camera as Aura began speaking again.

So you have this big debut match in a place called PWP. What do you think of the company as a whole?

Well I can't really judge the company as a whole. I do know from my research that the company is just on its fourth show. Proud to help a company grow a bit.

The breeze picked up after Timothy answered her question. Timothy zipped up his black sports jacket a bit more than he had. Aura fixed her black leather hat on her head and cleared her throat.

So you are in the main event in PWP for their fourth show. You are in a four way elimination match and you are going up against three up and coming stars. Can you shed some light on this match?

Timothy chuckled as she asked the question. Aura smiled and tapped her foot on the ground, waiting on Timothy's answer. Timothy noticed this and just shook his head.

Miss Willams, please don't get me wrong. I am going up against three young and rising stars. But let me fill you in on a little secret. I have been in matches like this before. I was once a two time ultraviolent champion for a federation that no longer exists. I am no newbie like some of the guys could be in this match.

With that being said Timothy, let me ask you about your opponents. First off, Adam Banz. What do you think of his future in pro wrestling?

Timothy bit his bottom lip for a moment. Timothy looked over at the river and saw the small waves blowing across the river. He just smirked and then looked back at the camera.

Adam does have a promising future in the sport of pro wrestling, but he does need to lose the cocky attitude. There is only room for one cocky bastard in the pro wrestling world, and you are looking at him.

Aura smiled and then turned back at screaming that was going on. She turned back to Timothy, who was looking real interested in what was going on. Timothy just gritted his teeth at the incident playing out in front of him. Aura turned back towards him, camera trying to focus on Timothy after filming the incident for a brief moment.

Let's talk about your other two opponents. Andrew Storm and Darren Maddox.

They need to prove themselves more. Hell, all three of them need to prove themselves more to me in order to make it in this business. I know that they all have competed in other promotions and they may have a record in PWP. I have yet to go through the roster in my research.

Aura stood up and adjusted the camera to look down upon Timothy. Timothy looked back up at the camera and gave the camera an evil smirk.

Anything else that you would like to say to the fine folks of the podcast?

Yes, there is just one thing. Tune into the PWP show whatever way you can. You are not only going to see a some what good card, but you will get to see me being controversial like I always am. To my opponents, you will soon find out why they call me controversy. Good luck boys, you are going to need a lot of it.

Aura ended her podcast and then turned off her camera. Timothy chuckled as Aura started to walk off towards her car. Timothy stood up and walked over to his motorcycle. He pulled his helmet over his head and zipped up his jacket. Timothy started the motorcycle and sped off as Aura just watched from her car.

[OOC: Good luck dear opponents. This may seemed rushed, but family matters have kept me from giving quality like I wanted. You all are amazing and I can't wait to roleplay against you three.]
Back to top Go down
Blyss
Superstar
Superstar

PostSubject: Re: PWP 4: Back For More - 4-Way Elimination Match - Timothy Hunter vs. Andrew Storm vs. Darren Maddox vs. Adam Banz   PWP 4: Back For More - 4-Way Elimination Match - Timothy Hunter vs. Andrew Storm vs. Darren Maddox vs. Adam Banz EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 12:30 am

”THE HOSTAGE”]

Adam

Adam grabs hold of Michael, putting him in a side headlock. His brother elbows him in the gut twice before trying to escape. Adam winces but keeps steady and tightens his grip even more. Michael manages to slip his left arm around Adam’s waist  and before he can do anything else, Adam punches him in the nose

MICHAEL BANZ
What the fuck?! Adam?!

A huge grin spreads across Adam’s face.

ADAM BANZ
‘Sup, bro?

MICHAEL BANZ
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!

ADAM BANZ
Calm down, man.

He starts to laugh. His brother is always so serious and rarely freaks out like this. But Michael’s facial expression clearly shows how angry he is right now. He certainly isn’t amused.

MICHAEL BANZ
I’LL FUCKING TEAR YOU APART PIECE BY PIECE WITH MY BARE HANDS AND FEED—

Adam raises his hands in surrender.

ADAM BANZ
Whoa hey okay! I’ll let you go. Man…

He cuts off the rope that binds Michael’s hands and removes the gag from his neck.

ADAM BANZ
There. You good?

Michael looks down on his hands as he massages his wrists. Then he slowly looks up with a murderous glint in his eyes.

ADAM BANZ
Chill, Mikey. It was just a joke.

He pulls out a chair and sits opposite his brother.

ADAM BANZ
Okay, okay. I get it. Not funny.

He resists from smiling but the temptation to laugh at seeing Michael’s reaction is growing. He clears his throat. Michael glares at him and glances the room.

MICHAEL BANZ
Alright so… What’s this about then?

ADAM BANZ
I’ve got a plan.

There’s a wicked gleam in the younger Banz’s eyes as he smirks. Michael looks back at him suspiciously.

MICHAEL BANZ
About what?

ADAM BANZ
About me.

Michael rolls his eyes and scoffs. When has it not been about him? Michael folds his arms across his chest and leans back in the chair.

MICHAEL BANZ
Right.

Adam looks like he can barely contain his excitement as he leans forward.

ADAM BANZ
Look, you’ve been training other people for years now and that little stint in 2WWF was supposed to be your step into finally doing something for yourself. Let’s be honest, you quit way too quickly which is kind of a joke.

He smirks, clearly showing how he’s just teasing and doesn’t mean much by it. Michael just stares back him. He whistles under his breath.

ADAM BANZ
Ookay… Anyways so I’ve been thinking of doing things my way.

He gestures to himself with an arrogant look on his face.

ADAM BANZ
It would be more fun to wrestle for different promotions around the country and even the world and not be tied down with one company. Just me and my own terms. My rules. If they don’t like it, I go somewhere else. No big deal. It’s that simple. The industry is forever evolving and this system works.

The frown etched on Michael’s forehead grows deeper.

MICHAEL BANZ
You’ve told me this before when WEW ended your contract.

ADAM BANZ
Hey! I left WEW.

MICHAEL BANZ
Mmm…

Adam rolls his eyes dramatically. His brother can be such a dumbass sometimes. But as he continues with what he has to say, he can’t help but smile widely. He rises from his seat and paces around his brother.

ADAM BANZ
What if we form a tag team and build our own legacy this way? Wouldn’t that be fucking awesome?

Michael raises an eyebrow.

MICHAEL BANZ
Aren’t you all about the titles? How are we gonna be tag champions if we don’t stay long enough to even qualify for them?

Adam gives him a condescending smile while shaking his head.

ADAM BANZ
Oh Mikey, Mikey…

He stops walking to place a hand on Michael’s shoulder.

ADAM BANZ
Of course we’ll get to qualify. Once we do this, we’ll obviously be unstoppable and they’ll be begging for us to be on their show. We’ll be known as the most innovative tag team in the history of wrestling. We’ll be the guys who made it while making our decorated careers on their own terms. Who else can say that, Mike? Who?

Michael opens his mouth to answer but Adam gives his shoulder a small shove for emphasis on his argument point.

ADAM BANZ
Exactly!

His teeth sink over his bottom lip, excited to hear Michael’s response which he hopes to be favorable. There’s a thoughtful look on his brother’s face.

ADAM BANZ
Well, what do you think? The Banz bros back in tag team action, taking over the business! We’ll be household names, Mikey!

Michael laughs a little. They’ve worked together in tag matches before but those were so long ago when they were teenagers after only starting out in the indies. Their father had suggested then for them to go through this route in their careers. But things didn’t work out the way their father planned. Michael moved to Brazil and then Mexico to learn and coach Brazilian Jiu-jitsu while Adam went on to college and worked solo when he could. And this idea seems quite appealing.

MICHAEL BANZ
That does sound pretty cool.

ADAM BANZ
Cool? Bro, come on! It’s pure GENIUS!

Michael smiles.

MICHAEL BANZ
It would be fun to work together again. It might just work. Let’s do it.

ADAM BANZ
Fuck yeah!

MICHAEL BANZ
You know, next time when you wanna ask me for something, please don’t try to kidnap me again. Just call me up like a normal person.

An amused expression forms on his face. Adam sizes him up for a second, frowning.

ADAM BANZ
What’s the fun in that?

”THE SHOOT”

Adam walks into the frame, stopping in front of the camera with a grin. He taps the side of the lens as if waking it up.

ADAM BANZ
How’s everybody doing? Good? Bad? “Life sucks”? “I wish real life girls would sleep with me”? It’s okay. We can’t have it all.

He goes a few steps back and the camera zooms in to his face.

ADAM BANZ
You know, I’ve been looking around this place. Just checking out some faces and matches. And some of you guys do catch my attention. And no, I’m not one of those people who don’t give a fuck about other people just ‘cause I don’t know ‘em. In fact, I’m quite the opposite. I’m an observer. I look at people when they’re not looking. You see, the trick is to watch people through the mirror. You don’t look directly at them. That’s just dumb. You’ll get caught and they’ll call the cops for harassment or whatever. You don’t need all that unnecessary bullshit. So what you do is, you look at their reflections in the mirror. Maybe the glass door over there or the window or the car side view mirror. Whatever. As long as they think no one’s looking, they’ll be their true selves. And some of the things they do are actually what they claim in public that they don’t.

He smirks at the camera and lets out a sigh.

ADAM BANZ
This fatal four way match has been scheduled for the main event. While I think the reason’s obvious… (points to self) Some people had to be a douche to say that he could have been offered a “bigger challenge”. Hey guy, Darren Maddox, funny you should say that. You’ve never faced me. And maybe you’ve never faced the others, Andrew and Tim, either. But let me warn ya something. That’s your biggest mistake. You come in here and prance about, looking like the big shot that you think are? That’s all fine and dandy IF you have shit to show for. To me, a match is as big as any other. It’s how you look at it. If you think you’re this top star from a shit place like WXW, which by the way I’m not impressed with when I google searched it, then you can show me. I’ll see the rest of you guys in the ring. Twitter talk is cheap. Just so you know.

He walks off set, laughing.

OOC: I hope I'm not late Sad Clearly the opening para in the first part sorta doesn't make sense LOL Been real busy lately. Sorry!

Last edited by Blyss on Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just the OOC comment)
Back to top Go down
Darren Maddox
Superstar
Superstar
Darren Maddox

PostSubject: Re: PWP 4: Back For More - 4-Way Elimination Match - Timothy Hunter vs. Andrew Storm vs. Darren Maddox vs. Adam Banz   PWP 4: Back For More - 4-Way Elimination Match - Timothy Hunter vs. Andrew Storm vs. Darren Maddox vs. Adam Banz EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:53 am

It Hurts Me To Look Into My Mother’s Eyes
July 2012

I don’t like when she comes to visit me in here. It must break her heart to see me in here behind bars and I don’t want that. Not for my mother. Her heart has been broken enough by my abusive old man. I do not want to break her heart as well. That is why I really need to get my life turned around and get off this sinful road that I’m on right now. It’s not good for me and it’s definitely not good for her. I need to make myself a plan in life… and THIS time… I’m going to stick to it. No more falling through the cracks of the system. Time to clean up my act. For my sake. For my mother’s sake.

I was brought into the visitation area and I saw my mother on the other side of the glass.

Why does she continue to come here? Why doesn’t she just give up on me?

I sat down at one of the booths and I leaned back in my chair. She forced out a smile. There was a small section in the glass panel that had small holes in it so that we would be able to hear each other and talk to each other.

My Mother:  “Hello son.”

I’m not in the best of moods. Blame one of my fellow inmates for that. He started an argument with me earlier today. He’s claiming that he is the toughest and baddest on our cell block. I put him straight. I told him no… Darren Maddox is the toughest and the baddest on THIS block.

Darren Maddox:  “What are you doing here? I told you that it’s not good for you to come here.”

My Mother:  “I come here because I love you and I refuse to turn my back on you.”

Darren Maddox:  “Even if that would be for the best?”

My Mother:  “No, it wouldn’t be for the best. I know that you’re hoping that I will just push you away. Well, that’s not going to happen Darren. As much as you try to make me never come back here… I will always be here for my son. I have twenty minutes for this visit with you, and I’m going to use every last second of it.”

I hated it when she got all sentimental on me. It just seemed to make my current life situation a lot worse.

Darren Maddox:  “It’s not that I’m not happy to see you… and it’s not that I don’t care to see you. It’s just… I don’t want you seeing me in HERE.”

My Mother:  “I didn’t come here to see the building. I came here to see my son.”

It seemed that she had become more strong-willed and stubborn since I got her to leave my father and the physical beatings that he would inflict on her fragile body. I had to at least give her credit for her courage.

Darren Maddox:  “How have you been? Is the apartment you’re staying in still nice and quiet for you?”

My Mother:  “I’m doing alright. I’ve still got that job at the bank. In fact, they’ve given me a promotion if I take them up on it. I would be moved up into a financial advisor position. It would be helping people with loans and mortgages. I would even get my own office.”

Darren Maddox:  “That’s good news. You deserve to have the chance to work your way up there. You’ve been pretty loyal to them ever since you started there. I’m glad they’re seeing that my mom is a very intelligent woman who will go far in the workforce.”

There was a pause for a moment as she just sat there giving me that look that said “I’m worried about you”.

My Mother:  “I’m not concerned about me as much as I’m concerned about you. Being in here is killing you inside Darren. Are they letting you talk to a counsellor or someone who can help you cope with being in here?”

Darren Maddox:  “Only anger management and as you can see, that’s not working.”

I wasn’t overly angry about living in such a small cell, but I was still angry nonetheless.

Darren Maddox:  “This is nothing I can’t handle. I’ve only got three more months and then I’m out of here.”

My Mother:  “And when you do get out of here… I need you to promise me that you’ll get your life on the right track. I know what you’re capable of Darren. I know that you want to continue with a wrestling career. To travel the world and do what I know you want to do. That would be amazing for you.”

Darren Maddox:  “If no one else starts spreading gossip and rumors about you to everyone, then yeah… I can see myself living a productive and free life. But if another asshole comes along and tells lies about you apparently being some Friday night whore that you’re NOT… then I can’t promise you that I won’t end up back in jail. That guy got what he deserved mom. He told everyone that you were out selling your body every Friday night when you and I both know that wasn’t true. You were at home with me on Friday nights, playing chess with me because you told me it will strengthen my mind.”

My Mother:  “Just… please… try to keep the anger under control, okay? …Please?”

I just sat there looking at her and I took a deep breath.

Darren Maddox:  “…I’ll try. But that’s all I can do. No one hurts my mother’s name or good reputation and gets away with it.”

We kept our conversation going for the remainder of the twenty minutes that we were allowed, then it was time for her to leave. The worst part of each visit for her was when she couldn’t give me a hug goodbye due to the glass that separated us. I always saw the few tears in her eyes every time she went to leave. The pain I saw in her eyes was a reflection of my past failures. A result of my wrongdoings. That was one of the reasons why I wanted her to just stop coming here. But… a mother’s love was strong and could not be swayed or faltered by any kind of adversity.

Well Now… This Oughta Be Fun!

Kill or be killed
Is that saying too harsh for the wrestling world?
If it is…
Then I should not be in it.

It was early morning and I was in the gym fine tuning some martial arts moves before hitting the weights for some bench pressing. My buddy Dean Andry walked into the gym with a big smirk on his face and came right over to me. When Dean had a big smirk on his face, that usually meant that he just got himself into shit and loved every minute of it. I continued on with some leg kicks in front of the mirror.

Darren Maddox:  “What did you do this time? Insult a woman out in the hallway for being too fat?”

Dean Andry:  “Not at all my man. Not at all. Just got off the phone with Caldwell and she’s very impressed with the impact you’ve made here in representing WXW.”

Darren Maddox:  “She just wants to see World Xtreme Wrestling go to new heights. And sure, she may be all happy with me and what not, but at the end of the day, this better be worth my while.”

Dean Andry:  “Of course it’ll be! This is your career man! Your future! Working here in PWP and in WXW is gonna do wonders for you! For me too!”

Darren Maddox:  “Yeah… about that… You haven’t had a match yet in PWP and I’m starting to feel like I’m the one doing all the work here. I mean, I don’t mind representing World Xtreme Wrestling. It’s a great company. But if you’re not gonna start showing your face around here a little more than what you have, then why are you even here?”

Dean Andry:  “Whoa! Let’s back up a minute here. Do I have to remind you that it was YOU who talked me into coming here in the first place?”

Darren Maddox:  “Yeah and I wanted you here for a reason Dean. So that you and I can kick some ass and make a few statements to everyone that need to be made.”

I stopped with my warmups and I turned to look at him.

Darren Maddox:  “Look man, I just wanna see you do as well as I’m doin’, that’s all. If you weren’t so laid back about things then you might—“

Dean Andry:  “Laid back? Dean Andry is anything but laid back. Even you know that. I’m just, ya know, still getting a feel for this place is all. Is that a problem or are you not enjoying the spotlight at the moment?”

Darren Maddox:  “Of course I am, because I DESERVE this. And this four way elimination main event match is gonna put me on the radar even more than what I already am. So these guys who are in this thing with me… Timothy Hunt, Adam Banz, and Andrew Storm… not one of them are gonna get by me. I may not have wrestled them before, but I’ve watched their matches and none of these guys are anything special. They’re not even worth Duncan’s airtime. But I am. I’ve got the speed, the agility, and the aggression, and I’m one HELL of a performer in that ring. And I will not stop until I get the job done.”

Dean Andry:  “Determination will take you anywhere.”

I cracked my neck to loosen up the muscles and I walked over to the bench and took a few sips from my water bottle. Dean followed behind me.

Darren Maddox:  “I’m sure Banz thinks that he’ll be the one walking out of this with the victory. Well it’s gonna be very much the other way around. Once he sees what I’m all about in this match, he’ll think twice about just how good he thinks he is.”

Dean Andry:  “There’s nothing he can throw at you that you can’t handle.”

Darren Maddox:  “I don’t need you to tell me that. Once I take out that joke of a wrestler Andrew Storm and that other guy who thinks he can survive off of controversy alone, then it’s just gonna be me and Banz in there… and that’s when the final takedown comes… and I show him that I’m the better man and that he just couldn’t measure up to me. And if he still doesn’t get the message after that, then that’s not my problem.”

Another smirk came to Dean’s face.

Dean Andry:  “Underestimate Maddox and ya GET BURNED.”

Darren Maddox:  “And I’ve proven that over and over and over again. I own this main event. This is MY time. And I’ll be DAMNED if these three guys are gonna take it from me. I do not crumble under pressure. I THRIVE on it. And tonight… I will not fail.

Maddox is coming out on top… and there ain’t nothin’ these guys can do about it.”

I walked away to go and start my regular intense workout as the scene faded out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PWP 4: Back For More - 4-Way Elimination Match - Timothy Hunter vs. Andrew Storm vs. Darren Maddox vs. Adam Banz   PWP 4: Back For More - 4-Way Elimination Match - Timothy Hunter vs. Andrew Storm vs. Darren Maddox vs. Adam Banz Empty

Back to top Go down

PWP 4: Back For More - 4-Way Elimination Match - Timothy Hunter vs. Andrew Storm vs. Darren Maddox vs. Adam Banz
Page 1 of 1