The Professional Wrestling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Showdown of Stars From Around The World Of Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Kid on the Block

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TimothyHunt
Superstar
Superstar

New Kid on the Block Empty
PostSubject: New Kid on the Block   New Kid on the Block EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 6:53 pm

Hey there folks. Name is Ashley, but most know me as Controversy. I am so excited to roleplay here and I wanted to introduce myself. I have roleplayed as Timothy Hunt for about 8 years now. I created this character and most of my other characters as a way to cope with something in my life that happened a while back. I was introduced to the fedding world by my sister Amber [Tiami Tyler] 8 years ago as a way to cope with anger.

So I look very forward to being here in this place. Adjustments in life made me want to move feds a bit as I am getting ready to move and a weekly schedule may not be the right pace for me. Plus I am getting ready to start a youtube channel, so yeah. Fun times for me.

<3 Ashley
Back to top Go down
Josh C. Duncan
Superstar
Superstar
Josh C. Duncan

New Kid on the Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the Block   New Kid on the Block EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:04 pm

Welcome! I'm glad that you heard about us and decided to see what we're about. Like I told you on Twitter, with a hectic scheduled, we are the perfect place for people who still would like to RP but don't exactly have the time to commit to your traditional E-Fed. I hope you and your sister enjoy it here and if you ever have any questions, feel free to get in touch!
Back to top Go down

New Kid on the Block
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Professional Wrestling Project :: Out Of Character :: General OOC-
Jump to: