The Professional Wrestling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Showdown of Stars From Around The World Of Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rules For PWP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Josh C. Duncan
Superstar
Superstar
Josh C. Duncan

The Rules For PWP Empty
PostSubject: The Rules For PWP   The Rules For PWP EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:13 pm

Here are the rules:

1. Outcome of all matches are determined on the QUALITY of the Roleplay. So please don't complain if you lost to someone who wrote less than you. It's not about the length, it's about how good it is.

2. There will be a 3 strike rule in play, for no shows. If you no show a match 3 times, you will no longer be contacted or booked to compete in the PWP. Obviously there are exceptions to the rule, like if something in life happens that prevents you from using your computer or posting a roleplay. Just let me know what happened and we'll go from there. Do note that, unless you have a VERY GOOD reason, and you are the champion and no show, you will be immediately stripped of the title and that will count as 2 strikes against you.

3. There will always be a 1 Roleplay MAX for all matches. Roleplays have to be at least 300 words long but there is no max as to how many words you can post for your roleplay.

4. Each handler can only be booked ONCE per show.

5. If you sign up to compete but do not post a character bio, you will NOT get booked. I need the info to write matches and such and your opponents need the info. You need to post a bio for any characters that you run. If your wrestler has a manager, just make a note of it somewhere in your wrestler's bio. You do not need to make a separate bio for managers.

6. You have to use original names only for your characters. You can't be Dolph Ziggler or Shawn Michaels.

7. Do not use other wrestlers in your match roleplays, unless you have permission from them first. If I find out that you did not have permission,  you will automatically lose your match.

8. No spamming or flaming in the chat box or on the forums. Be respectful to your peers. Just because someone may not be as good as you does not give you the right to be disrespectful.

9. Swearing in Roleplays is allowed but please don't overdo it. Also, please don't use any racially offensive words. (Note: If you have a question or concern about a certain word, just PM me.)

10. ABSOLUTELY NO DRAMA ON THE FORUMS OR CHAT BOX. Leave the egos and personal problems at home, folks. If there is problem, then come to me PRIVATELY. I'm an easy guy to get a hold of. I've got Yahoo, AIM, Facebook and of course the PM function on here. If you start anything on the forums or in the chat, there will be repercussions.

11. Last and most importantly ... Have fun. That's why we do this.
Back to top Go down

The Rules For PWP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Professional Wrestling Project :: The Project :: Rules-
Jump to: