The Professional Wrestling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Showdown of Stars From Around The World Of Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

E-Fed Guerillas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh C. Duncan
Superstar
Superstar
Josh C. Duncan

E-Fed Guerillas            Empty
PostSubject: E-Fed Guerillas    E-Fed Guerillas            EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:35 pm

While they are not technically affiliates with us, they continue to support us and we would like to do the same for them. So, you can find E-Fed Guerillas' podcasts here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/fwrestling
Back to top Go down
El Gringo Loco
Superstar
Superstar

PostSubject: Re: E-Fed Guerillas    E-Fed Guerillas            EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:18 am

Efed Guerillas will feature PWP4: Back for More results tonight! 11PM Eastern (less than an hour away). http://www.blogtalkradio.com/fwrestling/2013/12/07/efg-radio-185

(718)664-6064 or use the Skype button on the show page if you want to call in!

*PWP will be the second set of results we cover. I'm guessing around midnight or so.
Back to top Go down
Josh C. Duncan
Superstar
Superstar
Josh C. Duncan

PostSubject: Re: E-Fed Guerillas    E-Fed Guerillas            EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:52 pm

Thanks guys! Gonna listen now since I was at work and couldn't listen live.

EDIT: Just heard it. Again, thanks for the love guys. And thanks for picking up on those few errors, I went and fixed them. Chalk that up to writing at 2 AM and rushing to get stuff done because the show was late. I called Noble "Ryder" once because Noble's brother runs a character named Andrew Ryder. For some reason, I confuse them at times lol. In the second match, the first title reference was due to the fact that I was talking to someone about writing a title match for their fed and I had that on my mind when writing it lol. I really need to stop trying to do so many things at once. The 2nd reference to a title when Colton motioned around his waist, was just Rob being a douche, pretty much calling himself a champion.
Back to top Go down
El Gringo Loco
Superstar
Superstar

PostSubject: Re: E-Fed Guerillas    E-Fed Guerillas            EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:10 am

Ah everything makes sense now! I liked the card, even with the couple confusing bits. What other matches have you signed for the Holiday special so far?
Back to top Go down
Josh C. Duncan
Superstar
Superstar
Josh C. Duncan

PostSubject: Re: E-Fed Guerillas    E-Fed Guerillas            EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:19 am

It's just going to be those two matches. I understand that December is a busy month for people, including myself. Instead of matches, I'm having several people answer 10 questions that will be presented in segment form in the show, with the 2 matches as the special attractions. Then the next show after that will go back to a normal format... With a HUGE announcement coming soon about that Wink lol
Back to top Go down
El Gringo Loco
Superstar
Superstar

PostSubject: Re: E-Fed Guerillas    E-Fed Guerillas            EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 3:42 am

Sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E-Fed Guerillas    E-Fed Guerillas            Empty

Back to top Go down

E-Fed Guerillas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Professional Wrestling Project :: The Project :: Friends & Affiliates-
Jump to: