The Professional Wrestling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Showdown of Stars From Around The World Of Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You've Been Quiet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lycra
Superstar
Superstar
Lycra

You've Been Quiet Empty
PostSubject: You've Been Quiet   You've Been Quiet EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:51 am

After having some lunch at the restaurant downstairs in the hotel, I decided
to go and check up on Darren. I hadn’t heard from him and I wanted to make sure he was alright. I thought that maybe he was just busy with his home company World Xtreme Wrestling, but still, he was a friend of mine and I wanted to be sure.

When I got to his hotel room, I knocked on the door a few times and waited for a response.

“Darren, it’s just me… Lycra.”

TBCB  Darren Maddox
Back to top Go down
Darren Maddox
Superstar
Superstar
Darren Maddox

You've Been Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: You've Been Quiet   You've Been Quiet EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:36 pm

I answer the door while I'm still talking on the phone and I motion with my hand for Lycra to come in, then I go on with my phone conversation.

Darren Maddox:  "I don't care what you have to do. I will find another place for you if I have to. You are NOT going back there."

I finish my phone call and hang up. I throw my cell on the bed and look at Lycra.

Darren Maddox:  "Sorry about that. Been a busy day."
Back to top Go down
Lycra
Superstar
Superstar
Lycra

You've Been Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: You've Been Quiet   You've Been Quiet EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:43 pm

”That didn’t sound very good. Problems?”

I started to think that I came at a bad time.
Back to top Go down
Darren Maddox
Superstar
Superstar
Darren Maddox

You've Been Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: You've Been Quiet   You've Been Quiet EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 2:46 pm

Darren Maddox:  "One of my friends is having a hard time finding a better place to live. She's ready to go rushing back to her abusive ex-boyfriend because she thinks she has no other way out. But she DOES have a way out because now that I'm with World Xtreme Wrestling and here with Duncan, I've got cash flow finally coming in. All I have to do now is get her set up into a much better and safer place to live."

She doesn't need to hear any more about this.

Darren Maddox:  "How are you and your daughter?"
Back to top Go down
Lycra
Superstar
Superstar
Lycra

You've Been Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: You've Been Quiet   You've Been Quiet EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 7:41 pm

He looked a bit stressed.

"Her and I are doing fine. But I gotta say... from what I've seen of you so far, there's a soft side to you underneath the tough exterior. I don't think you're as bad of a person as you want people to believe."

I held his attention and I was looking back at him, squinting my eyes slightly.
Back to top Go down
Darren Maddox
Superstar
Superstar
Darren Maddox

You've Been Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: You've Been Quiet   You've Been Quiet EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:11 am

Darren Maddox:  "ME have a soft side? Okay... maybe I do. But just don't tell anyone. I have a bad reputation to uphold."

She smirked at me.

Darren Maddox:  "So have you thought about where you're heading next in your life? I told you I'm here to help you."

Last edited by Darren Maddox on Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lycra
Superstar
Superstar
Lycra

You've Been Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: You've Been Quiet   You've Been Quiet EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 1:30 pm

“Well… I really need to find a company to wrestle in. I mean, doing shows for Josh Duncan is all fine and good. He’s a great man to work for and I plan to continue wrestling for him. It’s just that… I need something more… a steady schedule. I just need a company who can offer me so much more than one show a month. I’m not one to be sitting doing nothing Darren. I'm sure you know that much about me. I need a company that keeps me busy.”

I stood there with my thumbs in my front pockets of my blue jeans. My usual stance.
Back to top Go down
Darren Maddox
Superstar
Superstar
Darren Maddox

You've Been Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: You've Been Quiet   You've Been Quiet EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 8:05 pm

It sounds to me like she wants to be challenged a lot more than what she's been so far. A legendary name like hers in this industry, any wrestling company would want her. I think I know the perfect place for her.

Darren Maddox:  "If you're feeling up to a new challenge, and if you don't mind fighting male wrestlers, then I've got the perfect company for you."
Back to top Go down
Lycra
Superstar
Superstar
Lycra

You've Been Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: You've Been Quiet   You've Been Quiet EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:37 pm

I was interested and wanted to learn more about this place. I wasn’t afraid of men!

“Okay… Sure… Let’s meet up later and you can tell me more about the company.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

You've Been Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: You've Been Quiet   You've Been Quiet Empty

Back to top Go down

You've Been Quiet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Professional Wrestling Project :: The Talent :: Showing Off-
Jump to: