Share | 

Romancing GFX [Taking Requests]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TimothyHunt
Superstar
Superstar

PostSubject: Romancing GFX [Taking Requests]   Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:17 pm

Okay folks. So I do a bit of graphic work. This is just a show off thread to get some feedback as I look to make graphic design & art my two degrees of choice when I go back to college.

Here are some things that I do. Mostly signatures and blends {desktop wallpapers} Enjoy.

Signatures:

Icons:

So here is the deal, I figured that I would open up requests for this awesome place. Now there are a few small rules that I would like you all to follow.

1. Please do not remove the credit and credit me. This is the main reason why I haven't opened up requests. I have had my work stolen before, so I ask that you do not remove the credit and that you credit me with 'Done by RomanceProductions @ deviantart. I will be hosting all of these signatures there for all of you. I also 'burn' my credit into the work and make sure that people can see it. So this is my main rule.

2. Please rehost if I get your signature done. Even though I will be hosting these on deviantart, I have been clearing out my gallery to set up a portfolio for business reasons. So I would like you all to rehost in case I end up clearing out your graphic by mistake.

3. Please give me some high quality pictures. Sometimes with my busy personal schedule it is hard for me to find the pictures. So I will ask in the form to provide me with at least 2-4 high quality pictures for your signature.

4. Please give me some time. I usually take between 1-3 hours to get signatures done. I also have a busy personal schedule since I am starting up my own youtube channel soon. So please give me 2 days to get this done. If in two days I don't have your request finished, please DM me @mrcontroversy20 and I will get to those right away.

Now to the form. I do my signatures either 400x200 or 500x200. Enjoy folks and please follow the form.

1. Character Name:
  2. High Quality Pictures (2-4):
  3. Main Text:
  4. Sub Text:
  5. Colors:
  6. Size (400x200 or 500x200):

Last edited by TimothyHunt on Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:01 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited with form for taking requests.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josh C. Duncan
Superstar
Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Romancing GFX [Taking Requests]   Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:43 pm

Great stuff! For future references, in case anyone is wondering, myself included, do you take requests?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TimothyHunt
Superstar
Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Romancing GFX [Taking Requests]   Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:46 pm

I can edit my first post tomorrow to take requests. Now that I have some awesome free time to work on my deviantart account a bit I would love to do requests.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TimothyHunt
Superstar
Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Romancing GFX [Taking Requests]   Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:02 am

Okay folks, I am now taking requests. Smile Please read the rules and I look forward to the requests.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josh C. Duncan
Superstar
Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Romancing GFX [Taking Requests]   Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:27 pm

Have you ever done show posters before? I like mixing it up when I get people to do show posters and if that's something you do, I'd love to have you design one for one of the upcoming shows Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TimothyHunt
Superstar
Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Romancing GFX [Taking Requests]   Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:01 pm

I have never done show posters, but if you leave me details on size, colors, what you want to see on it and other things I would love to attempt my hand at some.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josh C. Duncan
Superstar
Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Romancing GFX [Taking Requests]   Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:40 pm

Great! I'll give you one that I think you can have some fun with playing around with and go with the next show, PWP: The Holiday Special.

For size, I'd say something like 450x400 maybe? Can be smaller if you're more comfortable making it smaller. I'd say that's the biggest it'd need to be. For colors, I'd say something that's holiday-like. You know, red, green, white, maybe even some light blue. Doesn't need all of those colors but you get the idea that I'm getting at. As for an actual design, I really don't have anything specific in mind. Just something that kinda meshes the holidays with wrestling. I don't use any wrestlers on the posters so you don't need to worry about that. As for text, I just usually have it say the show title which would be 'PWP: The Holiday Special.' If you need more text, you can add the date of the show and where it's going to be held.

Really, I am not picky. I can't do this stuff worth a damn so I'm just happy someone is willing to make it for me. So if you have a vision for what a kool poster would look like, go for it. Don't be afraid to stray away from colors that I mentioned or anything like that, if you get an idea and you need to include more or less.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romancing GFX [Taking Requests]   

Back to top Go down

Romancing GFX [Taking Requests]
Page 1 of 1